Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. (819 Views)

Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes / Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) / Gold Kakereye Shares Eye Lashes To Miss Influential Queen Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
A lady on instagram shared her painfully memory about what she saw at the Nigeria Passport office she said,

” Waited five hours in the passport office to get my NIN and renew my Nigeria passport and when it was finally time to take my picture and go home they said, they couldn’t take it because my eye lashes isn’t real.

They said I should bring scissors to cut it.”

Re: Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. by Freestainworld(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sorry Aunty, maybe yours is as long as the hair on your head.
Re: Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. by fati2001(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
lolz
Re: Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. by Jodha(f): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
This Nigeria of a country tire me.... no be small...
Re: Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. by longetivity(m): 12:55am On Dec 18, 2020
make she cut am nah, after all she can fix it back
Re: Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Childish!

All this artificial lifestyle has turned some ladies into something else.

So, because you were asked to look moderate for something very important, you're crying? As a baby or what?

Mtchew!

#teamnaturalbeauty#

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. by JaneYave(f): 3:47am On Dec 18, 2020
I am yet to know what's funky about fixing eye lashes.It doesn't fit a good percentage of ladies but who am l to tell them.?
Re: Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Instead of you reporting to buhari,you came to tell us
Re: Lady Allegedly Told To Cut Her Eye-lashes To Renew Nigeria Passport. by Bornsinner7: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2020
WTF!!

You wan use those long artificial eye lashes take passport before??

What if you reach the abroad, them kon tell you say person wey dey the passport dey different from you?? that Una eye lashes wey dey make Una resemble witch so..

Some people sef..

(1) (Reply)

See How Nengi & Other Celebrities Battle For Best Dressed At Rita Dominic Movie / Burna Boy Cries As Governor Wike Gives Him N100m Cash For Homecoming (video) / Beware: His Friends Poisoned Him On His Birthday And He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.