Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Peter Odili Might Be As Rich As Ibb, When Is He Getting Nailed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Odili Might Be As Rich As Ibb, When Is He Getting Nailed? (1019 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving / I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Odili Might Be As Rich As Ibb, When Is He Getting Nailed? by ph4life(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2007
All the postings about corrupt governors do not even mention Dr Peter Odili, the former governor of Rivers State; people his nickname is Donatus, and I am sure some of you know this very well. This crio owns ARIK AIR, and funded this project with Rivers State wad; Rivers gets the most allocation from the feds and cannot account for what they did with all the monies dating back from 1999 until today; Yes they built a nice government house, bought 2 jets - no airport to land the jets; i guess they have resorted to using the airforce base as an airport; what a shame. even the new govt. house sef, the roads leading up to it are in shambles; ordinary nigerians do not even have constant power supply but the expatriates that work in our country have constant power supply in PH; Dr Peter Odili must be hit with the books soonest; The amount of wad he stole from Rivers people has to be something that will make someone speechless if his former speaker supposedly stole 22 bill naira. My people we need to speak up and all those useless, money wasting billboard photos need to stop as well!!!!!!
Re: Peter Odili Might Be As Rich As Ibb, When Is He Getting Nailed? by doncaster(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2007
Try go bring down one bill board, then we will no you are talking.
Re: Peter Odili Might Be As Rich As Ibb, When Is He Getting Nailed? by kokoA(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2007
Na wa oh. Well lets keep praying that God will touch Musa's heart to deal with those Idiots.
Re: Peter Odili Might Be As Rich As Ibb, When Is He Getting Nailed? by Ikomi(m): 12:41am On Jul 01, 2007
doncaster:

Try go bring down one bill board, then we will no you are talking.

You mean he should act first and not hide behind his computer. lol. I think ur very right. lol
Re: Peter Odili Might Be As Rich As Ibb, When Is He Getting Nailed? by ph4life(m): 3:36am On Jul 31, 2007
@ doncaster/Ikomi;

i single handedly will NOT go and bring down any billboards guy, i posted that to state how i feel about our so-called fake leaders. naija people, we will always be in darkness if we always see things your way - Try go bring down one bill board, then we will no you are talking! - if we all speak with 1 voice guys past events like June 12th and the assasination of Ken Saro-Wiwa would not have come to pass right under OUR nose! Word.
Re: Peter Odili Might Be As Rich As Ibb, When Is He Getting Nailed? by angel101(f): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2007
I agree.
ph4life has the right to voice his frustration at the state of the nation. u can agree or disagree.
Re: Peter Odili Might Be As Rich As Ibb, When Is He Getting Nailed? by otokx(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2007
When they get the 3 wise men from the south then I will know that they are serious.
Re: Peter Odili Might Be As Rich As Ibb, When Is He Getting Nailed? by angel101(f): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2007
Lol!!! three wise men indeed grin

(1) (Reply)

Etteh Is Confirmed To Be A Suspected Thief: Now What? / Catholic Bishops Condemns Sex In Movies / Nigerian Lady Dies In The Desert Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.