Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday (3574 Views)

Abacha's Children VS Buhari's Children: SCHOOLS ATTENDED / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Please I am just curious, none of the president Children or wife wished him an happy birthday or even took photos with him as was normally done before. Are we sure everything is right in Aso rock?

6 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by SlayerForever: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Good question. I think it's because the man there is not Buhari. They feel no connection with him whatsoever.

14 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by atheistandproud(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
If I talk, dss fit blacklist me.

Lemme kip kwayet.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by plaindealer: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Families don't communicate on social media, they do so privately.

Useless thread.

F-9 for effort.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

Useless thread.

F-9 for effort.

But Buhari daughter wished her husband happy birthday on Instagram last month.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2020
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by chiboy7(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Mod, take this to Front page please
Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by plaindealer: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Kenplay:

But Buhari daughter wished her husband happy birthday on Instagram last month.

It doesn't mean they all have to do the same thing, do things or live their lives according to your dictates or direction.

Whatever they do or don't do won't put garri on your table or put 1 kobo in your bank account, find something better to do with your life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

It doesn't mean they all have to do the same thing, do things or live their lives according to your dictates or direction.

Whatever they do or don't do won't put garri on your table or put 1 kobo in your bank account, find something better to do with your life.
You have sold your soul for 30k from government

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by longetivity(m): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2020
bubu the Buhari we know died in 2017

4 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by plaindealer: 12:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Kenplay:

You have sold your soul for 30k from government

Thank God I did not sell my soul for 1 kobo to worry and carry other people's birthday wishes on my head.

And when you do find out the reason why they did not do birthday wishes, make sure you stop by the bank to collect money with that useless information.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by FarahAideed: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

But in his first year in office they all wished Happy birthday on social media...what has changed ?

13 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

Thank God I did not sell my soul for 1 kobo to worry and carry other people's birthday wishes on my head.

And when you do find out the reason why they did not do birthday wishes, make sure you stop by the bank to collect money with that useless information.

you remain a lost soul.
The politician you are defending has all his children as UK graduates with millions in their bank account from Nigeria stolen wealth while you his supporter ravage in poverty

9 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by freeborn02: 1:31am On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

You say it and deny yourself

You said families don't wish one another happy birthday on social media.

You were presented with evidence to show that you are lying, then you start blabbing.

What a shame

21 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by freeborn02: 1:33am On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

You are thanking God that you sold your soul?!

Now, yours is a definition of a cursed Destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by tobechi74: 2:20am On Dec 18, 2020
They have converted to Jehovah witness

Don't celebrate birthdays

������

2 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by limeta(f): 3:43am On Dec 18, 2020
The north is in panick mode
They now do things like they on drugs

1 Like

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Nina1999(m): 4:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Jobless pipu
Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by ludd2018: 5:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Buhari is dead

4 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by plaindealer: 5:04am On Dec 18, 2020
freeborn02:

You say it and deny yourself

You said families don't wish one another happy birthday on social media.

You were presented with evidence to show that you are lying, then you start blabbing.

What a shame

I still don't know how relevant birthday wishes are to your life and existence. Not sure it's your one and only avenue to success in life or if it's what you feed yourself with or collect money from the bank With.

You have screwed up priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by plaindealer: 5:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Rossnitti:

AND SO WHAT?

Because it happened then, it must happen throughout the entire family everytime, otherwise something is wrong?

You people reason like donkeys.

Understament.

1 Like

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by femi4: 5:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Kenplay:
Please I am just curious, none of the president Children or wife wished him an happy birthday or even took photos with him as was normally done before. Are we sure everything is right in Aso rock?
He's far from home
Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by jacksonparlo: 5:27am On Dec 18, 2020
thanks for sharing this valuable article. Please aware people for Shadi Anudan Yojana so they can easily take the benefit of it.
Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:29am On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin grin they forgot he's alive grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Light1259: 5:45am On Dec 18, 2020
They know their father is not alive
Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Formularcr7: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2020
What a question When everyone was talking about the kidnapped boys, you want the first family to celebrate

1 Like

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2020
The wife even left for Dubai before his birthday

1 Like

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by helineus: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Kenplay:
you simply know the answer to your question which seems rhetoric.
The man in Aso Rock isn't Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by Akunatakasi(m): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

Useless thread.

F-9 for effort.

you no get talk... look bush

1 Like

Re: Why Did None Of Buhari Children Or Wife Wish Him Happy Birthday by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Do you wish a dead person happy birthday?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy / See How Technology Is Destroying Western Propaganda For Years(photos) / Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.