Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy (3575 Views)

Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Gucciblog: 3:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Both Jos North and South giving it wotowoto.😆😆

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by bullionlion2: 3:22am On Feb 26, 2023
These useless evil Naija politicians think sey we came to do business as usual. Thunder fire all of them, very selfish idiot's created in Satan's image. They want to continue suffering us in this country, doing as they please without being questioned, using our money to send their kids to the best schools abroad, medical care in the best hospitals abroad, while we go dey here for 8 month's ASUU, that's what they want us to keep up with. God no go let OBI lose this election to any form of misconduct (although it's already happening) or malpractice because then they will have the mother of all protests to deal with and any where e dey sup, I go dey there live. Bunch of useless idiots.....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by AyomideOG01: 3:24am On Feb 26, 2023
PandoraObi oya see another bucket come load ur sweet vanilla flavor tears grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Gucciblog: 3:25am On Feb 26, 2023
AyomideOG01:
PandoraObi oya see another bucket come load ur vanilla flavor tears grin grin

I prefer Ihordspy and Coronavirus to do that😆😆.

If not for what Wike is doing in Rivers State for Tinubu.

The winning margin in Rivers State would have been so loud.

People trekked for more than 2hrs from their homes to vote for Obi today.

Myself, wife and cousin did trekked for 1hr:30mins to our polling units due to no Vehicular movement.

And all the polling units in Obiakpor, Obi swept them all with wide margin.

Infact I was number 542 in my polling unit today. With what I saw today, obi should be winning with 2 million votes here in Rivers State.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by AyomideOG01: 3:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Gucciblog:

I prefer Ihordspy and Coronavirus to do that😆😆

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Racoon(m): 3:27am On Feb 26, 2023
And the winning streak continues.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by AyomideOG01: 3:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Gucciblog:

I prefer Ihordspy and Coronavirus to do that😆😆.

If not for what Wike is doing in Rivers State for Tinubu.

The winning margin in Rivers State would have been so loud.

People trekked for more than 2hrs from their homes to vote for Obi today.

Myself, wife and cousin did trekked for 1hr:30mins to our polling units due to no Vehicular movement.

And all the polling units in Obiakpor, Obi swept them all with wide margin.

Infact I was number 542 in my polling unit today. With what I saw today, obi should be winning with 2 million votes here in Rivers State.

Thank you so much for your effort my brother. A better Nigeria is what we ask for and that we shall get.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Blackestjunior(m): 3:36am On Feb 26, 2023
OBI ✅

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by OVB123: 3:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Blackestjunior:
OBI ✅
Tinubu and Atiku receiving wotowoto from Peter Obi's supporters. Obidient all the way.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Bridget95(f): 4:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Southeast +SouthWeste + South-South +Northcentral in the bag for obi.

Waiting for the rest

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by famology(m): 5:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Areas PDP used to win. Atiku is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Finestgurlie(f): 5:07am On Feb 26, 2023
biligi biligi
Moh247

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Omoawoke: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Bridget95:
Southeast +SouthWeste + South-South +Northcentral in the bag for obi.

Waiting for the rest

Remove south west and north central from your list and get the full gist soon

You are about to be amused
Una go learn by fire by force
Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Omoawoke: 5:38am On Feb 26, 2023
famology:
Areas PDP used to win. Atiku is finished.

We are so thankful to obi

Just imagine the damage the combination of obi and atiku would have done, Tinubu would have accepted defeat before sunset of Election Day.
Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by aariwa(m): 5:47am On Feb 26, 2023
If you try to rig against labor plateau people go kill you

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Exclusive101: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2023
With 2 polling unit result when they will have over a thousand waiting to show you losing all round.
Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Bridget95(f): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

Remove south west and north central from your list and get the full gist soon

You are about to be amused
Una go learn by fire by force

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by ecolime(m): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Another one

Re: Labour Party Seriously Sweeping Plateau State With No Mercy by Omoawoke: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=Bridget95 post=121250685][/quote]

I’ve not seen any surprises so far, all the places I predicted are coming to reality.

Just calm down and enjoy the show

(1) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata Is Not Edo Enough, Bears Yoruba Name - Obidients / Appeal Court Ruling: APC Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.