Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Buhari Is A Free Giver, Not A Stingy Man, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Free Giver, Not A Stingy Man, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency (340 Views)

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Buhari Not Stingy, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency -adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Free Giver, Not A Stingy Man, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency by AllNews1: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2020
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says contrary to widespread belief, the President, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), is not a stingy man.

Adesina said Buhari on one occasion handed him an envelope filled with foreign currency and also sponsored his family on a trip to the South-East when he was given a title.

The President’s spokesman said this in a birthday tribute in honour of his principal titled, ‘Buhari at 78: If Only We Knew the President’, on Thursday.

He wrote, “And in January 2017, I was to receive the traditional title of Nwanne di Namba of Mmaku Kingdom, in Enugu State.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/12/buhari-is-free-giver-not-stingy-man.html

Re: Buhari Is A Free Giver, Not A Stingy Man, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency by Chicagoesontop: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2020
Please Thunder where are you, i want to show you Femi Adesina..
Re: Buhari Is A Free Giver, Not A Stingy Man, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency by longetivity(m): 12:34am On Dec 18, 2020
Adesina is not okay
Re: Buhari Is A Free Giver, Not A Stingy Man, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency by dikeigbo2(m): 1:54am On Dec 18, 2020
na you talkam

Re: Buhari Is A Free Giver, Not A Stingy Man, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency by JaneYave(f): 2:38am On Dec 18, 2020
And the envelope full of foreign currency could not buy truth?
Re: Buhari Is A Free Giver, Not A Stingy Man, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency by Exc2000: 2:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Ole.
Re: Buhari Is A Free Giver, Not A Stingy Man, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:12am On Dec 18, 2020
imagine how many envelope that cow would have dashed out all to prove he's not stingy

very useless set of human being, even education couldn't save Femi from his own foolishness, is it the blockhead Buhari it will now save
Re: Buhari Is A Free Giver, Not A Stingy Man, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency by Mynd44: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2020

(1)

Second Wave: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home / Obiano Mourns Nkwonta, APGA Publicity Secretary / Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.