Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

“Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday (20825 Views)

Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) / Tonto Dikeh Wishes Herself A Happy Father's Day Dressed As A Man, Shades Her Ex / Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by SaintLucia: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

May he succeed in life the way the nation is succeeding
Amen
Some clowns have been abusing him since 2014 when their hero lost election and expected their life to improve. Some have returned to their village because of their lack of improvement in their life due to hatred for the innocent man. Some are still hating and still want God to bless them. Ko le work. Why not pray for the country and pray to attain his level and watch what God will do in your life. May Nigeria succeed, may Bubu continue to succeed. And may his enemies and enemies of Nigeria continue to regret in life.
I just sighted clown 1 in you. May you continue to regret and wail. And I say a big AMEN to your last prayer.

May you also succeed the way the pandemic party succeeded in accordance with your prayer.
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by SaintLucia: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
Hahahahaha, see the life of those that never abused him hahahahaha
Some clowns have been abusing him since 2014 when their hero lost election and expected their life to improve. Some have returned to their village because of their lack of improvement in their life due to hatred for the innocent man. Some are still hating and still want God to bless them. Ko le work. Why not pray for the country and pray to attain his level and watch what God will do in your life. May Nigeria succeed, may Bubu continue to succeed. And may his enemies and enemies of Nigeria continue to regret in life.
I just sighted clown 1 in you. May you continue to regret and wail.
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Who dash her king with the toto she get under her thighs. Abeg give masculine kingship some respect
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2020
SaintLucia:
I just sighted clown 1 in you. May you continue to regret and wail. And I say a big AMEN to your last prayer.

May you also succeed the way the pandemic party succeeded in accordance with your prayer.

Why are you afraid are you not happy as Nigeria is succeeding under Buhari?

1 Like

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Gabriel004: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2020
SaintLucia:
Hahahahaha, who is regretting and wailing now hahahahaha grin

Show me anyone that has been abusing him that boko haram slit his family members throat and kidnapp his children cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Miracle1991: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Useless children of hate will rain insult on Tonto.
She said the truth but but enemies of this country will think order wise.
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by SAMBARRY: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
Hahahahaha,

See one one them below larmenting. He has not seen his brother till now, while Buhari visited his cow, the zombie keep Wailing. grin cheesy
so the fool is yet to realise that BUBU's cows are More important to him than his life? ;Dhim jazz man strong o grin

Meanwhile BUBU's daughter celebrated her wedding anniversary with her husband, BUBU's wife has gone to Dubai yet the fool thinks he exists in BUBU's mind grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by SaintLucia: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
Hahahahaha, who is regretting and wailing now hahahahaha grin

Show me anyone that has been abusing him that boko haram slit his family members throat and kidnapp his children cheesy
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by SaintLucia: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Why are you afraid are you not happy as Nigeria is succeeding under Buhari?
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Bizibi(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2020
SaintLucia:

this is one of the reasons I detest political sycophants....

1 Like

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by SaintLucia: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Bizibi:
this is one of the reasons I detest political sycophants....
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by semyman: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Yours in
And not Yours is

Impatience
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by xtervaganza(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2020
This is what happens when all you do with your sad life is selling vagina to politicians. You end up praising them and their principal.

Oloriburuku eda
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Bizibi(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2020
SaintLucia:
a clown calling others clown.

1 Like

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by hotseat: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2020
People like this Toto Decay are a curse to the youths of this country.

Wow! Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

I laugh in Latin!

1 Like

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Trogge: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Exc2000:

Nigeria is a Country not a Nation

US is a Country not a Nation

Britain is a county not a Nation

England, France Germany are Nation and ethnic nationality
pls calm down I no go school oooo
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
post=97183618:

King Tonto wished Both our darling Daddy and Gov Wike Happy Birthday?
She don kill some swines patapata.
Na for all her social media handles dem go take celebrate dem Xmas and New Year.
She should go and ask the founder of #RantHeadquarter.
Swines nearly pushed her down totally,
But she rose up above them and their foolish leader.
Amadioha punish all enemies of this country and the bald headed fools encouraging them.

Carry go Sai Baba,
Sane , hardworking and honest Nigerians are behind you.
Oya press D...... tongue

Wise and true words from the MANNA himself.. A true patriot! May God Almighty bless you! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by SaintLucia: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Bizibi:
a clown calling others clown.

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by GEEBITE: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Lagos-Ibadan-Abeokuta? Is that the order of the rail line.
Exc2000:
cool

For Lagos -Ibadan - Abeokuta standard guage Rail way

Happy birthday Buhari and God bless Rotimi Amaechi as well

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Exc2000: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2020
angry

You are too formal for my likeness, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Your bother yourself on punctuation, arrangements of letters and petty things on mere social media

I won't Insult you as a born again new guy but your over emphasis on language, punctuation and other bullshit gives me headache

Fine!!!!!!!!!!!

It is Lagos - Ogun - Oyo

GEEBITE:
Lagos-Ibadan-Abeokuta? Is that the order of the rail line.
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by SAMBARRY: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2020
SaintLucia:
almajari slave sorry for your Daddy grin tongue

Anyway I don't really blame you,I blame your Aboki elites for depriving you from getting educated while their kids are in elitist schools abroad
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Neddstark: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Where was Tonto during #Sorosoke, #EndSARS...?

So endsars is now the basis of relevance ba?
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by olaitanolatunji(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Exc2000:

Nigeria is a Country not a Nation

US is a Country not a Nation

Britain is a county not a Nation

England, Ireland, Scotland , France Germany are Nation and ethnic nationality

Please I can not can
Can you please explain further
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Kindledlight(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2020
efighter:

Okay.

For Lagos-Ibadan Expressway which was abandoned by Obasanjo/Yar’Adua/Goatluck - God bless you

For Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway under construction - God bless you

For Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway under construction - God bless you.

For insecurity everywhere - Thunder fire your whole family

For high cost of everything in the market - Ogun kill you

This crack me up...,
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by SaintLucia: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2020
SAMBARRY:
almajari slave sorry for your Daddy grin tongue

Anyway I don't really blame you,I blame your Aboki elites for depriving you from getting educated while their kids are in elitist schools abroad
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Miracle1991: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
Back to where Mr slave. Hahahaha, so the arrangeee children are back.

Your master planned it.

Kidnapp them, then release them on my birthday so that people will think I am working. Hahahaha

Why is Leah sharibu not back grin

Why are chibok girls not back hahahahaha.

Typical zombie slave grin
typical ipob terrorists, chibog girls were kidnapped during the regime of useless PDP. The boko Haram terrorists were brought by useless PDP.
When they were kidnapped foolish animals from the land of the rising crime begin to blame buhari, but when they were rescued the same pigs called it an arrengee.
Buhari is my president till Namdi kanu die hopelessly like his good for nothing parents.
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by michoim(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Nice lady!!!
Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by Passionate1(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmmm!

Re: “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday by RichAbujaGuy: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2020
T.D. has matured somewhat.
The internet never forgets o. wink
Babe had an extra clip to prevent any type of wahala coming her way. grin

Tonto Dikeh Put Gun In Her Private Part [picture] - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1355099/tonto-dikeh-put-gun-private

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Celebrates 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Winner Of Davido's Abuja Timeless Concert Gets ₦5M Cash Price From Skyewise / Stella Damasus Celebrates Daniel Ademinokan's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.