Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements (16877 Views)

Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora / Photos From The Service Of Songs For Dapo Ojora / Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by fredoooooo: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2020
post=97182803:
No investigation whatsoever ?
He shot himself in the head just laidat?
Anyways, what do we know about him, his lifestyle, his business or his family

RIP Mr Ojora.

good morning from this end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by delpee(f): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2020
zoedew:
All these for a suicide! The society increasingly should discourage folks from going that way by denying such folks funeral rites that celebrate their lives lived in a manner that brought pain to others and cowardly too! Judas Iscariot is a clear example.
Suicides are responsible for their actions and not anyone else! Stop passing the buck. Stop rewarding the memory of suicides. Wake up and smell the coffee. A cowardly disposition to not take responsibility for one’s action and seek the help of GOD for a way out is at the very causative root of suicide. No one alive lives without a challenge or the other. Everyone does. The suicide gives up and thinks of himself alone only to bring a stain on the family. From now on no one wise will marry into his family without serious caution! Amunibuni omo!

The Police say they have their suspicions. Some people have been arrested and investigation is ongoing.
I remember the case of the man who was said to have died from a lone boat accident only for the Police to find out that he was killed by some clients. Also the Parkview case that was blamed on the wife only to find out that he was killed by his househelp.

Let's wait for the outcome of investigations.
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Eriokanmi: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2020
aperture11:
This man was a good man. I worked with him before on his Dog Whisperers project when I was still so young and didn't deserve a chance. He gave me a chance. He used to train the dogs belonging to the Nigerian forces.

He was just not the same after the bike accident that almost killed him.

Depression is real.

RIP Great Man!
Oooh. I was just wondering why he would have shot himself in the head. Maybe he sustained serious injury which actually defaced him in the bike mishap. Power Bike accident is always fatal and that's why Buhari's son has vanished from the media after that accident. Even at that there's still hope naw. The family had money. Pa Adekunle ojora is a multi billionaire. Make dem no ruin their family abeg. I remember Gbegi Ojora who passed on some years back
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by mapet: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Except the Anglican Church has changed her rules, I tot suicide vases are not allowed to be brought to church for burial....

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by pelepeleb: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2020
What are we relay taking heaven to be?
what did God said about killing of another human being not to talk about self killing (suicide)?
why are we running away from reality and encouraging this evil of throwing as side the truth of the bible and assuming that God will change to our own?
How are we going to sanitize our society if we do not totally discourage KILLING KILLING KILLING (suicide) and stop celebrating it?
wake program for self killer?
church program for the burial of somebody that kill himself?
I can not imagine what the priest will preach there.
Read your bible for you to know the mind of God.
let fear God in what we do so that God will not be angry with us again.
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by worworbabe: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2020
These bus preachers have moved to Nairaland. They constantly derail threads with bible verses.
Seun pls take note.

What I noticed about these devout Christians is their lack of compassion.

You know close to nothing about this man but you'r pained his family gave him a Christian burial.

He was said to have had an accident. What if it affected his brain and his sense of reasoning.
Would suicide still have counted as a sin in that situation? and what if the media reports are wrong?

You lot should have sense. No be by force to comment.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2020
I know how hard it is to deal with separating from someone you felt will be there forever. ..
Hard...
But this why we should have jesus. .
I have been there. .because truth be told some problems cant be handled with ordinary eye
You need something greater to keep yourself alive

Thats why we must read the bible daily and get videos of great men of God about situations of life

2Timothy 4:7
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

joe biden lost his his first wife along with his first daughter Naomi...to a car accident. ..but he didn't allow that to weight him down..he married again and started a family again
Its not easy but he fought the good fight
His first born son From his new marriage also died in 2015
But he kept the faith

The 2020 election didn't look like he would win
But he kept the faith...

My brother and sister...
Always keep the faith in God and in yourself.

if you are still alive something greater than what you lost can still fall on you
Never lose your faith

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by subcbouy: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2020
fnep2smooth:
Rip sir... Killing yourself is not the best option.
It may not be ordinary.
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by stello(f): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2020
i wondered too when i read that part

Maxymilliano:

How does suicide equates transition to eternal glory ?
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Bodydiialect57: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
XXLMANDIGO:
RIP Man. You did your bit and passed the baton...

Hey. How are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Sani Bello Condemns Killing Of Soldiers, Policeman Others In Fresh Bandits / 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts / Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.