Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award (10348 Views)

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season / Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year / Fans React Angrily After Lionel Messi Got Snubbed From FIFA's The Best Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by OgaRico(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Godbless3:

Probably why the other coaches, captain and journalist didn't vote him is because he took bayern when the formar coach was sack when half the season has already gone.
Klopp/Liverpool was just incredible last year and they were world champion too. If it was uefa award then Flick deserve it.
Remember when van dijk was uefa best player and messi fifa/balon d'or winner?
Learn to move on with voting because it ain't fifa that voted for the award.
Coaches, captains and selected journalists from to top news outlet in country among fifa that vote.
Accept people choice.
Klopp deserve Fifa best coach just like Flick is uefa best coach.

What makes you feel so sure that the same FIFA you're talking about doesn't influence the votes of those journalists,coaches and captains?
Go to your browser and input mirror.co.uk(go to the football section) and go and read what a former professional player Bebartov said about how the FIFA award(s) is a business.
During 2013 FIFA award,Ribery said that as soon as he saw Ronaldo's mother and son he turned to his wife and told her he wasn't going to win the award and how did that night turned out?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by DeFixer: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2020
uniquetechng:
What did he achieved that Klopp didn't
Aside the UCL all cups and league title in Germany are Bayern's birthright .

Klopp won the EPL in amazing style , FIFA World club cup and the UEFA Super club.

Voters chose Klopp because they know it's harder for Liverpool to win the EPL title in England than Bayern winning the Bundesliga in a farmers league.

Bayern Coach deserves it more. Bundesliga ain't no farmer's league.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Jonathan39: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2020
You are right. Klopp is the coach every big team in Europe wants to have. I'm a Man u fan
Humanoid01:

What Klopp is doing with those Liverpool players is amazing. He won the premier league with 18 points off second-placed Man city. That's a huge feet, considering how difficult the premier league is. Right now he's on top of the table with some of his key players just returning from injuries and others still injured. He totally deserves it bro. As a Chelsea fan, I believe Chelsea would be a beast of a team if Klopp was their manager.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by uniquetechng: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2020
DeFixer:

Bayern Coach deserves it more. Bundesliga ain't no farmer's league.
define farmers league pls
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Smartmanager(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2020
olujastro:
To me, the Bayern coach deserves it more than Klopp.

People forget easily how Bayern was struggling last season, so much that they sacked at least two different managers before appointing the current coach who turned the same team into a winning machine that won a treble and ended up embarrassing almost all the big clubs in Europe.
Of course Bayern will "always" win the Bundesliga cause they got no rival. You can't say that in the premier league:that's why it's the best in the world.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Goodman247: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Humanoid01:

What Klopp is doing with those Liverpool players is amazing. He won the premier league with 18 points off second-placed Man city. That's a huge feet, considering how difficult the premier league is. Right now he's on top of the table with some of his key players just returning from injuries and others still injured. He totally deserves it bro. As a Chelsea fan, I believe Chelsea would be a beast of a team if Klopp was their manager.
true talk bro, lampard lack experience, if they can appiont klopp or wolves coach, Chelsea will be a bomb.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Humanoid01(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
guy222:
Flick that is doing what klop can not do with an average club was denie the award, ha!! This people self. In other news the worst coach of the year goes to ole, he won the worst coach of the year and the best var assistant referee.
When was the last time Bayern Munich DID NOT win the Bundesliga, and when was the last time Liverpool won the premier league?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Realhommie(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Topmaike007:
which well? Flick is the man that deserve that award.

With what bayern played last season and are still playing it.forget it,Fifa dey do ojoro abeg
Na their way.. To even think Pitso Mosimane of RSA didn't get a mention. Dude deserved to be in the top 3, he won 6 trophies this year. 3 apiece with Sundowns of RSA and Al Ahly of Egypt.

Who doesn't know that FIFA is a very corrupt and dishonest Organization, there's so much hidden underneath the surface.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Temysteve(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Insidenaija:
https://insidenaija.com.ng/liverpool-manager-jurgen-klopp-wins-mens-coach-of-the-year-gong-at-fifas-best-awards/
Hansi Flick of Bayern Munich has been robbed. we all know the UCL is above any other league, so he deserve it much more than Kloop. Moreover he won treble. that's daylight rob
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by makeherscream(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
UCL unbeaten and win the UCL

Humiliated world Barcelona 8 2

Bayern was in 5 position when he takes over as coach and Win the budesliga

Dkl Germany cup

And

He won the Epl

Unbeaten at home last season

And Marcelo bielsa was nominated for the top three best coaches in the world Hmmmmmm

FIFA is a joke undecided

For those of you that is saying kloop deserve this award I wonder if it's football you guys are watching
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Topmaike007(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Realhommie:
Na their way.. To even think Pitso Mosimane of RSA didn't get a mention. Dude deserved to be in the top 3, he won 6 trophies this year. 3 apiece with Sundowns of RSA and Al Ahly of Egypt.

Who doesn't know that FIFA is a very corrupt and dishonest Organization, there's so much hidden underneath the surface.
how did he do it,is he twin?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Topmaike007(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Smartmanager:
Of course Bayern will "always" win the Bundesliga cause they got no rival. You can't say that in the premier league:that's why it's the best in the world.
what about ucl
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by DeFixer: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
uniquetechng:
define farmers league pls

The commonly used phrase - "farmers league" loosely implies a league with low competition, poor player quality and generally substandard compared to rival leagues in Europe. At least, that's my understanding.

Your comment suggests that due to continued dominance by Bayern in the Bundesliga in recent history, the league may not be competitive. I beg to differ.

The Bundesliga is easily one of the best league in Europe.
Bundesliga teams since time immemorial has competed favourably with other top teams in Europe and has produced some of the best players in Europe. In fact, Bundesliga has produced some of the most successful teams in Europe.

The problem is not that the league is not competitive, but Bayern standards are so high that they can easily win in all the top leagues in Europe even the Premier League.

So to correct you, persistent dominance does not suggest poor competition, sometimes the bar is set very high.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Seunpaul01(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Well deserved
I know alot of pussy ass niggarr will say bayern Munich coach deserves it
But I do not concur

44-game unbeaten run in the Premier League aint no fuckkking joke

Bayern also went unbeaten in Champions League. Premier League matches is way below champions League match.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by uniquetechng: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
DeFixer:

The commonly used phrase - "farmers league" loosely implies a league with low competition, poor player quality and generally substandard compared to rival leagues in Europe. At least, that's my understanding.

Your comment suggests that due to continued dominance by Bayern in the Bundesliga in recent history, the league may not be competitive. I beg to differ.

The Bundesliga is easily one of the best league in Europe.
Bundesliga teams since time immemorial has competed favourably with other top teams in Europe and has produced some of the best players in Europe. In fact, Bundesliga has produced some of the most successful teams in Europe.

The problem is not that the league is not competitive, but Bayern standards are so high that they can easily win in all the top leagues in Europe even the Premier League.

So to correct you, persistent dominance does not suggest poor competition, sometimes the bar is set very high.
If Bayern can easily win in top leagues in Europe how come they are not making the UCL finals yearly Remember Liverpool pumelled the same Bayern team last two season at their backyard , even Man City has beaten Bayern at Allianz Arena ,so what standard are you talking about
When was the last time a German team won the Europa meant for mid-table teams
Bundesliga is a farmers league just like Ligue 1, Bayern can loose six matches and still win the league at the end of the season, that's how bad it is.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by dotclean: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Congrats.

Dotclean is making clients super glad with the ongoing cleaning promo in Lagos. Don't miss this golden opportunity to clean your apartments, offices, warehouses etc and stay away from dirt and stench during Yuletide season and all year round.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Realhommie(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Topmaike007:
how did he do it,is he twin?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just Google it my friend. He won the domestic treble in RSA and then left Sundowns at the end of their season, won the Egyptian league and cup and the CAF champions league with Ahly this same year.

The guy is an achiever, he's also won the CAF champions league with Sundowns previously and CAF super cup. Won the RSA league straight 3 seasons.

Tell me in all honesty he doesn't deserve a mention, yea? Even if he doesn't win, we know politics won't make that possible, but he should be in the top 3.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by charlesucheh(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
klopp has it going with that Liverpool squad! Aswearughad!!!!

because of him, even if real Madrid sees Liverpool today, them go shrink!

All with average players turned stars! by who??

you all know the man!

so Bayern's coach can kiss ma butt for all I care!!

klopp all the way!!!!!
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by EbukaHades10(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
I am surprised by this selection............... A coach that won a treble, a coach who took over a bad and less motivated squad from a former coach and managed the team for only half a season and then win a treble and yet was not seen as good enough to win FIFA best?...... For me flicks was the best coach last season.
Klopp only won EPL title, why is he the best with only one title.

Bayarn Munich keeper nouah was named the best keeper, but why was Liverpool keeper Allison included on FIFA best eleven?

I don't understand all this FIFA, UEFA, and ballon dor obsession with Liverpool players and everything Liverpool......

This is not fair to other teams.
Who good, good

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by EbukaHades10(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Realhommie:

Just Google it my friend. He won the domestic treble in RSA and then left Sundowns at the end of their season, won the Egyptian league and cup and the CAF champions league with Ahly this same year.

The guy is an achiever, he's also won the CAF champions league with Sundowns previously and CAF super cup. Won the RSA league straight 3 seasons.

Tell me in all honesty he doesn't deserve a mention, yea? Even if he doesn't win, we know politics won't make that possible, but he should be in the top 3.
U don go dey read goal .com african analysis.

Those ones wey dey take palmwine b4 dey analyze ball

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Realhommie(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
EbukaHades10:
U don go dey read goal .com african analysis.

Those ones wey dey take palmwine b4 dey analyze ball
See you.. No be only goal.com, na offside.com .

I dey follow soccer Africa show on TV whenever i have the time, most of these info's are a regular feature there.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by EbukaHades10(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Realhommie:
See you.. No be only goal.com, na offside.com .

I dey follow soccer Africa show on TV whenever i have the time, most of these info's are a regular feature there.
Everybody with his preference.

I lost interest in African league football when ref allowed play to go on way after the stoppage time (added like 5mins for stoppage) till the opponent equalized. As soon as they equalized, he blew the final whistle.

Anytime I wan watch comedy football, na African league I dey watch
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by DeFixer: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
uniquetechng:
If Bayern can easily win in top leagues in Europe how come they are not making the UCL finals yearly Remember Liverpool pumelled the same Bayern team last two season at their backyard , even Man City has beaten Bayern at Allianz Arena ,so what standard are you talking about
When was the last time a German team won the Europa meant for mid-table teams
Bundesliga is a farmers league just like Ligue 1, Bayern can loose six matches and still win the league at the end of the season, that's how bad it is.

OK
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Realhommie(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Everybody with his preference.

I lost interest in African league football when ref allowed play to go on way after the stoppage time (added like 5mins for stoppage) till the opponent equalized. As soon as they equalized, he blew the final whistle.

Anytime I wan watch comedy football, na African league I dey watch
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Livelystone01: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
I am surprised by this selection............... A coach that won a treble, a coach who took over a bad and less motivated squad from a former coach and managed the team for only half a season and then win a treble and yet was not seen as good enough to win FIFA best?...... For me flicks was the best coach last season.
Klopp only won EPL title, why is he the best with only one title.

Bayarn Munich keeper nouah was named the best keeper, but why was Liverpool keeper Allison included on FIFA best eleven?

I don't understand all this FIFA, UEFA, and ballon dor obsession with Liverpool players and everything Liverpool......

This is not fair to other teams.
You just shot yourself in the foot with your comment.
First you rightly opined Flick started the job halfway. Now how do you expect someone who started working from beginning with hard work and data to someone who did halfway?
Besides, there were various people who did the voting and all variables were put into consideration.

However, I'd love if you stop adding the BFB pokal and the bundesliga title because I'd use a Bayern team to do same.

Can you remind me how many years they've been winning the bundesliga in a role again?

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by uniquetechng: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Realhommie:

Ahly was already in the semi final of the CAF champions league when Pitso took over, the Egyptian premier league was already won with just 3 matches to play when he arrived at Ahly.
I am a big fan of Sundowns and follows Pitso closely, I watched his unveiling at Al-Ahly in Cairo.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Realhommie(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
uniquetechng:
Ahly was already in the semi final of the CAF champions league when Pitso took over, the Egyptian premier league was already won with just 3 matches to play when he arrived at Ahly.
I am a big fan of Sundowns and follows Pitso closely, I watched his unveiling at Al-Ahly in Cairo.
I'm not in dispute bro. If he was the head honcho when the achievements became official then it's only fitting to attribute the trophies to him. He still had to play the final of the CL and against their arch rivals in Zamalek. He tried.

I'm not a fan of South African football, though i like the fact that their league is so organized, very well run and there's a lot of money to go round unlike what we have here. But i like to look out for Chiefs because of Daniel Akpieyi, the Nigerian SE goalie lately.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by uniquetechng: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Realhommie:
I'm not in dispute bro. If he was the head honcho when the achievements became official then it's only fitting to attribute the trophies to him. He still had to play the final of the CL and against their arch rivals in Zamalek. He tried.

I'm not a fan of South African football, though i like the fact that their league is so organized, very well run and there's a lot of money to go round unlike what we have here. But i like to look out for Chiefs because of Daniel Akpieyi, the Nigerian SE goalie lately.
Chiefs lost the league to Sundowns last season after series of poor results towards the end of the league season, they were in pole position to win the league but were poor after the restart due to covid-19 lockdown.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Godbless3(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
OgaRico:

What makes you feel so sure that the same FIFA you're talking about doesn't influence the votes of those journalists,coaches and captains?
Go to your browser and input mirror.co.uk(go to the football section) and go and read what a former professional player Bebartov said about how the FIFA award(s) is a business.
During 2013 FIFA award,Ribery said that as soon as he saw Ronaldo's mother and son he turned to his wife and told her he wasn't going to win the award and how did that night turned out?

Bros, is Nigeria election free and fair? or free from sentiment? Thats life for you.
The voting wasn't done that day Ribery saw Ronaldo mother and son but a long process over a period of months and was only announce that day.
Its done via voting which mean there will always be talking point after it that's evidence when sneider, iniesta/xavi, henry etc were ignore.
Go and check fifa always release who they all voted for.
Its those people opinion and thats it.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by OgaRico(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Godbless3:

Bros, is Nigeria election free and fair? or free from sentiment? Thats life for you.
The voting wasn't done that day Ribery saw Ronaldo mother and son but a long process over a period of months and was only announce that day.
Its done via voting which mean there will always be talking point after it that's evidence when sneider, iniesta/xavi, henry etc were ignore.
Go and check fifa always release who they all voted for.
Its those people opinion and thats it.

I will still tell you that FIFA influenced the voting in favour of Ronaldo.Blatter said he preferred Messi to the one that always go to the salon to make his hair before 2013 award and Ronaldo said he won't attend the award ceremony because the then FIFA president was referring to him as the one that always goes to the salon and it was that same year that FIFA for the first time had to extend voting claiming people did not vote much and after the extended date,Ronaldo suddenly changed his mind and then went to the ceremony with his mum and son.Check on google to read what Bebertov said about the business side of the FIFA award.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Godbless3(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
OgaRico:

I will still tell you that FIFA influenced the voting in favour of Ronaldo.Blatter said he preferred Messi to the one that always go to the salon to make his hair before 2013 award and Ronaldo said he won't attend the award ceremony because the then FIFA president was referring to him as the one that always goes to the salon and it was that same year that FIFA for the first time had to extend voting claiming people did not vote much and after the extended date,Ronaldo suddenly changed his mind and then went to the ceremony with his mum and son.Check on google to read what Bebertov said about the business side of the FIFA award.

You're telling me fifa told mahrez to vote (1) lewandoski (2) mane (3) debryune?

Google and see what pdp says about Buhari election..
Villas Boas question why Bielsa was nominated.
Trump question biden win etc.
Their personal opinion and not those that voted.
Fans question sneider, iniesta, xavi, henry snop, its our opinion too.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Topmaike007(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Realhommie:

i am astonish.The man is in the league of Pep guardiola and zidane if he is in europe.And not to give him an honourable mention,is a thing that is bad my friend.

Fifa is very bias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mali Vs Equatorial Guinea AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 (5 - 6) pens On 26th Jan 2022 / Mikel: Nigeria Can Defeat Ivory Coast / Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.