Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits (1263 Views)

Solskjaer Warns Liverpool It Will Be Difficult To Dominate Like Ferguson's Utd / Kenyans Dominate First Onitsha City Marathon- Dailytrust / Klopp Admits Coutinho Could Return Against Sevilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by paulolee(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
chinchonglee:

U know why they dnt perform well in european competitions?
They've got lots of tough matches to play in england so this get them weak mentally.
Also they play 2 extra competions(fa cup and carabao cup) aside EPL. Men that league is tough.
Guardiola was the best coach till he came to england.
Klopp is trying.
Mourinho is still running his mouth based on past glory.
Jst admit it the league is so tough and the best because it is unpredictable.
nice points but cant totally agree with ur points because....
1..they are also tough matches to play in other leagues and big teams hardly get the normal 3 points playing with smaller teams especially away matches. e.g PSG, barca, madrid, juve and bayern....na only punters go understand dt point..
2..all leagues have 2 extra cups to play and even france have league cups but the difference is that big team do field smaller squad and give less importance to those cups because of fatigue..
3..pep is still pep, he did wonders in barca, bayern n city....the difference is dt he didn't win UCL in bayern n city, seems u forgot he dominated 2 seasons with city and he even dominated EPL than he did in Germany..
finally all leagues are tough but the difference is that EPL have more cash for snaller teams to get big players unlike the others and please all leagues are unpredictable...can you tell which club would win the laliga?
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by viqSmallz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gbest90:

And now I understand better. cheesy

Every man with his own taste. Like they say, one mans meat is another's delicacy.

PEACE.

What club exactly, do you fan Sir.

Lol if I tell you now you will say another thing. Anyways I have been a Real Madrid fan for a while now.

FYI - this has nothing with my view on both leagues..... grin grin grin

I can see you are a Liverpool fan no wonder the bias.... grin cheesy
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by Gbest90(m): 12:38am On Dec 22, 2020
viqSmallz:

Lol if I tell you now you will say another thing. Anyways I have been a Real Madrid fan for a while now.

FYI - this has nothing with my view on both leagues..... grin grin grin

I can see you are a Liverpool fan no wonder the bias.... grin cheesy
Thought as much. wink

Although I have a personal beef with Madrid. They denied us No. 7 grin and robbed the Premier League of one of its greatest talents in E. Hazard.

And @ bolded, it isn't bias but fact. cool
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by viqSmallz(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Gbest90:

Thought as much. wink

Although I have a personal beef with Madrid. They denied us No. 7 grin and robbed the Premier League of one of its greatest talents in E. Hazard.

And @ bolded, it isn't bias but fact. cool

Lol if Eden Hazard was EPLs greatest talent, wow I wonder how good other players are?... Eden is a flop in Madrid. Injuries asides... Too big a shoe for him to fill. He is rolling with the de creme de la creme now.
Just to chip in Liverpool is already earmarked to win the league(you should be happy anyways) while the laliga is till undecided. So much for the best league.
Lets just agree to disagree grin.
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by Gbest90(m): 6:32am On Dec 23, 2020
viqSmallz:

Lol if Eden Hazard was EPLs greatest talent, wow I wonder how good other players are?... Eden is a flop in Madrid. Injuries asides... Too big a shoe for him to fill. He is rolling with the de creme de la creme now.
Just to chip in Liverpool is already earmarked to win the league(you should be happy anyways) while the laliga is till undecided. So much for the best league.
Lets just agree to disagree grin.
You want to start again abi? grin

Eden Hazards struggles in Spain has absolutely nothing to do with his abilities. I need not say much on that, cos his performances over the years for Belgium and Chelsea already testify to it.

I think, he is yet to adapt to the environment. Cos there's nothing like playing where you're loved and worshipped. Same thing happened with Phil Coutinho. Chip in misfortune with injuries and its easy to see why? But as an EPL fan, who watched him play week in week out, I guarantee that when Eden Hazard becomes fit and firing, Spanish football would not miss Ronaldo.

And as for Liverpool being earmarked to win the league, I think that sounds really funny. grin Cos not more than 8pts currently separate 8th from 1st. So just a little lapse in concentration, can be very fathal. Mourinho can already testify to that.

La Liga on the other hand, still seems undecided because; its top 2 teams are now in shambles and undergoing rebuild. Thereby allowing other amateur teams to pop up. But on the long run, they will all fall back to where thy belong.

Cos even before the commencement of the season, you and I already know one of the 2 teams to win the title. grin

So just put sentiments aside, and admit the truth. grin

Happy Xmas in advance.
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by viqSmallz(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Gbest90:

You want to start again abi? grin

Eden Hazards struggles in Spain has absolutely nothing to do with his abilities. I need not say much on that, cos his performances over the years for Belgium and Chelsea already testify to it.

I think, he is yet to adapt to the environment. Cos there's nothing like playing where you're loved and worshipped. Same thing happened with Phil Coutinho. Chip in misfortune with injuries and its easy to see why? But as an EPL fan, who watched him play week in week out, I guarantee that when Eden Hazard becomes fit and firing, Spanish football would not miss Ronaldo.

And as for Liverpool being earmarked to win the league, I think that sounds really funny. grin Cos not more than 8pts currently separate 8th from 1st. So just a little lapse in concentration, can be very fathal. Mourinho can already testify to that.

La Liga on the other hand, still seems undecided because; its top 2 teams are now in shambles and undergoing rebuild. Thereby allowing other amateur teams to pop up. But on the long run, they will all fall back to where thy belong.

Cos even before the commencement of the season, you and I already know one of the 2 teams to win the title. grin

So just put sentiments aside, and admit the truth. grin

Happy Xmas in advance.

grin grin grin. I agree with your first 2 statements.

However Eden cannot fill the shoes of the great one. One key attribute is adaptability. The GOAT easily adapted in Turin, why cant Eden do same,. He isnt on their level. So the GOAT will be missed always.

Congrats in advance on clinching the league title grin grin. We all knew you would from the onset. grin grin. YNWA

I agree with you on the rest so as not to disagree grin

Merry Xmas brother.
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by Gbest90(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
viqSmallz:

However Eden cannot fill the shoes of the great one. One key attribute is adaptability. The GOAT easily adapted in Turin, why cant Eden do same,. He isnt on their level. So the GOAT will be missed always be missed.
I think the answer to the bolded is very clear na.

Cristiano joined a Juve side that were already good. Even good even to make the UCL their top target.

While Eden joined a Madrid team, that were already a shadow of their former selves.

And ehh referring to Ronaldo as the GOAT, is disrespect to a "certain little magician from Argentina". grin
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by viqSmallz(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Gbest90:

I think the answer to the bolded is very clear na.

Cristiano joined a Juve side that were already good. Even good even to make the UCL their top target.

While Eden joined a Madrid team, that were already a shadow of their former selves.

And ehh referring to Ronaldo as the GOAT, is disrespect to a "certain little magician from Argentina". grin

Lol. This man. That was why he was brought in. To take Madrid out of that state. Unfortunately like the EPL he was overhyped.

A major characteristic of a GOAT is to wander about and still find food. Well one person has been in different places and found glory. One that person can be referred to as the GOAT. But Messi is trying anyways. Recently broke highest goal scorer for a club record
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by Gbest90(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
viqSmallz:

Lol. This man. That was why he was brought in. To take Madrid out of that state. Unfortunately like the EPL he was overhyped.

A major characteristic of a GOAT is to wander about and still find food. Well one person has been in different places and found glory. One that person can be referred to as the GOAT. But Messi is trying anyways. Recently broke highest goal scorer for a club record
Haba. How can one player change the state of a team?

If it's possible then Juventus would have won the UCL by now.

Am not a Messi fan.

But as an honest football lover, I always say this. Ronaldo scores goals. You can give him the greatest goal scorer of all time.

But football is more than just scoring goals. Leo does and is still doing magic on the pitch. A naturally talented and unique kind of footballer. Trophies aside, even Maradona does not come close to him.

I pity La Liga, for the day he finally decides to leave. And I pity football, for the day he finally decides to hang those boots.

Sentiments aside, the WORLD knows that Leo Messi, is the greatest human to ever graze a football pitch.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by mithras(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Gbest90:

Am not a Messi fan.

But as an honest football lover, I always say this. Ronaldo scores goals. You can give him the greatest goal scorer of all time.

But football is more than just scoring goals. Leo does and is still doing magic on the pitch. A naturally talented and unique kind of footballer. Trophies aside, even Maradona does not come close to him.

I pity La Liga, for the day he finally decides to leave. And I pity football, for the day he finally decides to hang those boots.

Sentiments aside, the WORLD knows that Leo Messi, is the greatest human to ever graze a football pitch.

Oh brother, for this comment God bless the day you were conceived

1 Like

Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by viqSmallz(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Gbest90:

Am not a Messi fan.

Messi carries Barca, and it is evident when he is not in form or not playing.

I am neither a Messi fan, bants asides I believe he is the GOAT....
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by Gbest90(m): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2020
viqSmallz:

Messi carries Barca, and it is evident when he is not in form or not playing.

I am neither a Messi fan, bants asides I believe he is the GOAT....
So you knew, and have been beating about the truth abi? Na so corruption take start for Nigeria. grin cheesy

Anyways, HAPPY XMAS AND WONDERFUL NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by obonujoker(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2020
paulolee:

no arguments...its the most watched, most followed, maybe most competitive depending on ur context of competitive but i think its not the best league because its individual teams can't compete with others..
no team EPL cant stand with madrid, barca and Bayern....dts ma point...

Make Liverpool catch Madrid and Barca first grin
Re: Premier League Too Challenging To Dominate, Klopp Admits by paulolee(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2020
obonujoker:

Make Liverpool catch Madrid and Barca first grin
guy calm down...no b this Liverpool wey smal aston villa bin give 6+ goals...stop being scared of Liverpool after Simone did dt ucl masterclasss in ur overhyped anfield...
small athletico beat u for ur ground with a man down n u still de make noise....guy calm down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arabella Mia: Meet Naked Arsenal Fan Who Watches Game In Body Paint / I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football / Video Proof Of Tb Joshua's Prediction During Nigeria Vs Guinea Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.