Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? (14159 Views)

What Is The Ruling On Freelancing Work? Its Halaal Or Haraam Sides? / Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse / Using Vessels Of Gold And Silver For Eating And Drinking. Halaal Or Harom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by alasane: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2020
IslamIsCursed:
Don't mind them. Religion of hypocritical terrorists

Read very well.....
"The first point to note is that Islāmic knowledge is not the same as motivational speaking or counseling. It is not subject to individual thought. This is why Alī radiyaLlāhu anhu said, "were (affairs of) the religion subject to reason, it would have been more appropriate to wipe the beneath of the leather socks than its top."
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by allawizzow(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2020
I admire the resolve and patience of Muslim brothers on the thread.
Despite all attempts of provocation from some intolerant persons with the intention to derail this thread, the brothers never responded to them.
It's unfortunate that the moderators would allow this to go on.
This shows the level of religious intolerance in these people.
Islam is indeed peaceful.

4 Likes

Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by Fmghewzy(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2020
allawizzow:
Despite all attempts of provocation from some intolerant persons with the intention to derail this thread, the brothers never responded to them.

This is because majority of them are yoruba Muslims with common sense.

Thank God they haven't been radicalized.

4 Likes

Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by Bellotelli: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Why mentioning nonentities
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by dreality: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2020
The Op has not done enough justice to this topic.
On masturbation, the ulama have varied rulings on it. While it is frowned at, some gave exceptions like for soldiers on warfront etc.
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by hennyola52(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2020
May Almighty Allah forgive us, and lead us to the right part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by Fmghewzy(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2020
alasane:

PLS LEARN FROM THIS ...IT HAS ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTION
"The first point to note is that Islāmic knowledge is not the same as motivational speaking or counseling. It is not subject to individual thought. This is why Alī radiyaLlāhu anhu said, "were (affairs of) the religion subject to reason, it would have been more appropriate to wipe the beneath of the leather socks than its top."

You are basically saying, you should obey and follow the instructions of Islam without thinking.

No wonder.This is worst than brain washing.
The males get all the benefits,women nothing.

Male marry 4 wives,women cover up.
Mtcheew I am sorry for you guys.

Christianity is busy scamming others there, what would I call URS.
You all need to use your head,use this BRAIN of yours
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by Bennysam: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
allawizzow:
But you will jump on Christian thread and talk trash useless people

2 Likes

Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by lathrowinger: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
allawizzow:

Peace be unto you. Many of them don't know what they are saying. May Almighty Allah Forgive us all. Ma sallam
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by alasane: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fmghewzy:

You are basically saying, you should obey and follow the instructions of Islam without thinking.

No wonder.This is worst than brain washing.
The males get all the benefits,women nothing.

Male marry 4 wives,women cover up.
Mtcheew I am sorry for you guys.

Christianity is busy scamming others there, what would I call URS.
You all need to use your head,use this BRAIN of yours

Your days on this earth are numbered, and many generations & folks like you were destroyed long ago.....and the Noble QURAN still remain intact...What make you think your punishment in hell will be lesser? This world is nothing but beautiful lies

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by Fmghewzy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
alasane:

Your days on this earth are numbered, and many generations & folks like you were destroyed long ago.....and the Noble QURAN still remain intact...What make you think your punishment in hell will be lesser? This world is nothing but beautiful lies

If he'll exists,then see you in hell bro.
Mumu,so cause I do not accept your faith I go to hell lol.
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by AntiChristian: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

You forgot to seek Allah's protection from the evils of terrorism, Boko Haram, ISIS ISWAP, illiteracy, poverty, kidnapping, banditry, rape and child marriage.

Yeah and from the killings committed all through the old testament by ....

I wonder how that is related to the topic. Fools everywhere looking for cheap likes to boost their ego.
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by messiah(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

He does that at least 17 times a day every time he prays and I want to believe he sought Allah SWT's protection from all in their respective threads.
You forgot to seek Allah's protection from the evils of terrorism, Boko Haram, ISIS ISWAP, illiteracy, poverty, kidnapping, banditry, rape and child marriage.
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by alasane: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fmghewzy:

If he'll exists,then see you in hell bro.
Mumu,so cause I do not accept your faith I go to hell lol.
You came to Islamic site to blasphemed and ridiculed Muslim .You think your wealth & false narratives against the “deen”will make you an immortal?
You will surely have a date with death.
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by Whiteshield: 1:04am On Dec 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yeah and from the killings committed all through the old testament by ....

I wonder how that is related to the topic. Fools everywhere looking for cheap likes to boost their ego.

I mentioned terrorism, Boko Haram, ISIS ISWAP, illiteracy, poverty, kidnapping, banditry, rape and child marriage and you immediately ascribed it to Islam. You are a curse to Islam.
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by Fmghewzy(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2020
alasane:

You came to Islamic site to blasphemed and ridiculed Muslim .You think your wealth & false narratives against the “deen”will make you an immortal?
You will surely have a date with death.

Stop talking nonsense, everyone will die for sure.
Including you,and if truly hell exists,your religion won't save you.
Neither Islam nor Christianity ,both are misleading.

If you want a personal relationship with God,go to him personally, without any religion attached.
You will find him.
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Fmghewzy:

This is because majority of them are yoruba Muslims with common sense.
Thank God they haven't been radicalized.
They have been radicalized
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by hstar: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
dreality:
The Op has not done enough justice to this topic.
On masturbation, the ulama have varied rulings on it. While it is frowned at, some gave exceptions like for soldiers on warfront etc.
Correct
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by Origin(f): 6:39am On Dec 20, 2020
Unfortunately i disagree with the OP on this, what is HARAAM OR HALAL is quite clear and not all rulings fall into this category. Even thiugh i also did not see the supporting ayah or hadith to back up that ruling.

Sexual development and its resultant issues are unique to different people and often times cannot be controlled or bottled up.

These issues need to be looked at in a wider perspective.. masturbation reduces sexual tension.

Would you prefer that man masturbates to reduce this tension or that he bottles it up to the point where he grabs a child, an animal or a woman to forcefully rape it or her
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by AntiChristian: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Whiteshield:

I mentioned terrorism, Boko Haram, ISIS ISWAP, illiteracy, poverty, kidnapping, banditry, rape and child marriage and you immediately ascribed it to Islam. You are a curse to Islam.

Was the Lord of the old testament a terrorist too? Why did he permit child marriage? And where did I ascribe anything to Islam?
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

Was the Lord of the old testament a terrorist too? Why did he permit child marriage? And where did I ascribe anything to Islam?

Don't start what you won't finish oo oga slave grin Thank God No Prophet In old testament married a teenage girl of 6yr of age
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by AntiChristian: 5:36am On Dec 21, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Don't start what you won't finish oo oga slave grin Thank God No Prophet In old testament married a teenage girl of 6yr of age

Do you have the list of the marriage ages of all Bible female characters to say this?
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by alasane: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Stop talking nonsense, everyone will die for sure.
Including you,and if truly hell exists,your religion won't save you.
Neither Islam nor Christianity ,both are misleading.

If you want a personal relationship with God,go to him personally, without any religion attached.
You will find him.
Nobody invited to this site and hence you poke us into our affairs......the day of reckoning will surely catch up with you
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by Fmghewzy(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2020
alasane:

Nobody invited to this site and hence you poke us into our affairs......the day of reckoning will surely catch up with you

Mumu
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
AntiChristian:

Do you have the list of the marriage ages of all Bible female characters to say this?

Why not use the right channel to give you answer, afterall we all knew that Muhammad married his great grand daughter... O Boy don't start again okay
Re: Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? by alasane: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Mumu

You have date with reckoning

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) / 10 Steps To A Happier Life! / How Can I Stop Sleeping While In The Mosque?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.