Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One (95077 Views)

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / 14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by gungab(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Strong woman
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Ghostrye: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Max Respect

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by stagger: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:
I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you

Whoever wrote this script line is a legend. This is one of the most epic movie lines of all time.

Meanwhile, maximum standing salute to this woman.

He then teases the quiet one among the group with a phrase in Albanian, similar to the one he heard on the other end of the phone call.

GOOD LUCK!

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by IamPlato(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
WOW
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by LoveJesus87(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
The entire Mexico is a shithole of corruption.

No way the cartels will exist and exert so much power without the government backing.

Even the dreaded Zeta cartel was formed by retired Mexican special forces (Zetas) who once served as hitmen and body guards to drug lords and one day had the bright idea of killing the drug Lord and taking over the business for themselves .

These zeta cartel members have extensive links with both the Mexican govt, military and most importantly the CIA in the US.

Operation Fast and furious exposed how the CIA with full knowledge of both the Obama WH and DoJ colluded with the Zetas to supply drugs into the US in exchange for both weapons and protection.

This same zeta cartel was used by the CIA to channel both drugs, weapons and funding to ISIS and BH and other CIA color revolutions.

The Mexican drug war will never stop as long as the CIA keeps funneling drugs for the cartel into the US. The CIA is the major global drug supplier in the world with Mossad dealing exclusively in Hunan organ trade with Chinese intelligence outfits dealing in Fentanyl, MI6 being into child prostitution and blackmail.

Noriega, Escobar and all drug lords won't have made so much money without CIA cover and patronage .

hmm no wonder..
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by YurFatHer: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Too much of action movies caused this.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by millionboi2: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
internationalman:
Jungle justice is the best form of justice...

If the government can sentence person to death when they are not God themselves, why can't the masses do so too..
is good if targeted on d right person,but if d other way.......very bad

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by johnhood(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
What was the name of the state and governors name again?
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Harddiskng(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogbiwa:

A mum set up fake IDs and used disguises to stalk her daughter's killers and hunt them down one by one.

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/real-life-taken-mum-hunts-23166403

Law 19: Know Who You’re Dealing With — Do Not Offend The Wrong Person

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by johnhood(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
internationalman:

If the government can sentence person to death when they are not God themselves, why can't the masses do so too..
Yes it is true untill your brother steals bread in Ariria market Aba then....
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by pegix(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Badoo.....d death for done pain am gan be dat!
Mexican police are just like Nigeria's maybe a lil difference tho

They are always afraid of those heavily and beta armed , rich cartel groups(esp SINO LAO CARTEL)
They might not do anything, jus provide some silly press talks and unending investigation

D mama no dull, revenge her daughter's death
Good rather than waiting for some report prone to manipulation thereby pending injustice....but wont they charge her lik dix embarassed lipsrsealed?

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by fredoooooo: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
helineus:
and Nigerians are hailing dj witch as a heroine

Dj witch is a ugly liar and agents of destruction

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by meobizy(f): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yet they'll say video games are responsible for senseless violence. Films have given ideas on gruesome means for the longest time now. Filmmakers trying to shock crowds invent ways of killing which are then practiced by the reckless. I applaud the woman. The cartel members are normally victims of poverty swayed as children into living affluent from drug dealings. I'm surprised one sold flowers on the side; maybe he was trying to turn his life around. If you kill one of these gangsters, ten take their place. Her effort meant zilch at the end of the day apart from getting revenge.

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Anoniemos01: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
jyrre:
And i thought this only happen on movies
Asin eh. Such bravery
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by fredoooooo: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Well done mum, eye for eye ... the world can go blind I no care ... Good one once again

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Sagay212: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is how Nigerian masses should hunt down their evil politicians one by one. All your useless senators, LG chairmen, governors, commissioners, ministers. Look for them a d give them maximum beating of their wicked evil lives.

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Ayo2004: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

JOHN WICK'S MOTHER
Klaus Michaelson's mother grin

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by cassyrooy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
helineus:
and Nigerians are hailing DJ Switch as a heroine
She's one!

Your misogyny won't allow you recognize her as one, and your pay check won't let you see also that she stood live bullets from oppressive regime and made video you Liar MD has been denying.

From we were not there to it was necessary. Supporter of gerontocrats and blood sucking bastàrds.

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by grandstar(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
The entire Mexico is a shithole of corruption.

No way the cartels will exist and exert so much power without the government backing.

Even the dreaded Zeta cartel was formed by retired Mexican special forces (Zetas) who once served as hitmen and body guards to drug lords and one day had the bright idea of killing the drug Lord and taking over the business for themselves .

These zeta cartel members have extensive links with both the Mexican govt, military and most importantly the CIA in the US.

Operation Fast and furious exposed how the CIA with full knowledge of both the Obama WH and DoJ colluded with the Zetas to supply drugs into the US in exchange for both weapons and protection.

This same zeta cartel was used by the CIA to channel both drugs, weapons and funding to ISIS and BH and other CIA color revolutions.

The Mexican drug war will never stop as long as the CIA keeps funneling drugs for the cartel into the US. The CIA is the major global drug supplier in the world with Mossad dealing exclusively in Hunan organ trade with Chinese intelligence outfits dealing in Fentanyl, MI6 being into child prostitution and blackmail.

Noriega, Escobar and all drug lords won't have made so much money without CIA cover and patronage .

What you've written here concerning the CIA and drug cartels sounds preprosterous.

Any evidence to back up your claims?

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin peppermint
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by EXLOVER(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Her face should be on frames,

Her name on T-shirts

She's a heroine....

Greater than Buhari.

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by SeunNotOwner: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
internationalman:

In her case It is called Outlaw not Jungle Justice
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by iamJ(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Movie and book deal loading

I trust americans

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by mkpologwu(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
helineus:
and Nigerians are hailing dj witch as a heroine

And what has this got to do with the topic??

Let's drop sentiments and move on as one.

Stay blessed sir.

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by 2cribz: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
I love u momma. U kept it strapped. 10 body bags and more.

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by mekussa(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Maximum gun salutes to this woman.
You have already become my mentor even in death......
May your soul find rest in heaven.

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by mariahAngel(f): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
A new series from telemundo loading...

I can't wait to see their interpretation of it.
It's definitely going to be a big hit.

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
WinLABSstores:
Good.

My signature.

+2348076258858
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Ahmad62(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
This one has watched Jack Bauer!

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by mekussa(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
grandstar:

What you've written here concerning the CIA and drug caryels sounds preprosterous.

Any evidence to back up your claims?

You get time to ask questions sha.
That write up is sooo full of crap
No be only CIA and MOSSAD......
Na BOKO HARAM and DSS....

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by riyanxeally(f): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:
I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you

Whoever wrote this script line is a legend. This is one of the most epic movie lines of all time.

Meanwhile, maximum standing salute to this woman.
vandamme has used this
line,Scott Adkins,van diesel ,soon Jon wick will use it
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Franktom247(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hollywood next blockbuster movie titled a mother on a revenge misson just got a script

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic