Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One (95090 Views)

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / 14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Mrscarter(f): 4:48am On Dec 19, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

This boy and his stoopid propaganda again.

I think he's correct tho.
The American government did start Isis didn't they? Wasn't they created as an army to work for the us in Afghanistan or wherever it was but they ended up becoming extremists. And the us profit from war in other countries. Alot of ppl don't realise that in places like that it doesn't matter who U vote into government they're all the same. The CIA are corrupt. The whole us government are crooks.
Alot of ppl write this kind of stuff of as conspiracy theories but think bout it, would the us government tell the world their secrets? If they're so big n powerful why can't they stop world hunger, corruption in other governments, trigger happy police in their own country, racism in their own country, gang existence in their own country? They won't stop it because they profit from it all. Without poor ppl there are no rich ppl, without poor countries their would be no rich countries. If all countries in the world were as well of as the us then they'd lose their power.
Even ppl we vote into office ion believe they(presidents etc) are the power ruling the countries. There's ppl behind them in the shadows pulling the strings, making the decisions. I believe presidents are just more or less a face to put to the power. So don't be too quick to dismiss wat this guy is saying. Corruption is everywhere.
War is profitable, drugs are profitable.
Governments have armies yet cartels, gangs etc still exist...so ofcourse the us gvt deals with the Mexican cartels just like this guy said

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Kobicove(m): 5:09am On Dec 19, 2020
That's one brave woman! smiley
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Jetland(m): 5:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Designtobuild:
I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you

Whoever wrote this script line is a legend. This is one of the most epic movie lines of all time.

Meanwhile, maximum standing salute to this woman.
The name of the movie is TAKEN grin
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by memories1(f): 5:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Theboss100:
She is not dead yet. She still have some unfinished business with those cartel

The article says she'd been gunned down, read through again.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by omoseth(m): 6:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Designtobuild:

Whoever wrote this script line is a legend. This is one of the most epic movie lines of all time.

"Good luck!

Mehn! that reply was epic.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by farouk2much(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2020
this one na movi abi na real?
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by hellohgy(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2020
ak22:

Pls what is the title of the movie ?

TAKEN.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by dotclean: 6:44am On Dec 19, 2020
A brave heart!

Dotclean is making clients super glad with the ongoing cleaning promo in Lagos. Don't miss this golden opportunity to clean your apartments, offices, warehouses etc and stay away from dirt and stench during Yuletide season and all year round.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2020
The criminal is most likely one of those teenagers who serve as low level messengers. She'd be shot in the head if she approached actual drug dealer
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by 2kurupt(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2020
She did well, nobody has a monopoly on perpetuating violence.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Unrated900(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2020
pacino26:
What a mother, even in death she's the greatest and will find warmth in the great beyond.

Your beer nor Dey gree full the cup
Na wa oooooo
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Theboss100(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2020
memories1:

The article says she'd been gunned down, read through again.
Thanks I have seen it. She's a brave woman.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by pacino26(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Theboss100:
I have been waiting patiently to see when the glass cup will full. But nothing happened. He keep pouring but the cup refuse to full. Why is this life like this. gringringrin

Na the same reason wey make motor still de enter 3rd MB even when traffic gridlock de. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by folake4u(f): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2020
A heroine I Stan! cool.

By the way, when a woman cuts her hair off for a purpose, hehehehe damn, it's over for whoever hurt her smiley.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by guy222: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2020
What a mother, imagin somebody killing my daughter, i will use but spiritual and physical means to get you down, i dont care becoming a cultist, an arm robber, a ritualist or even a boko haram member to get you down even if it means dying at the end.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Maghan37: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

It's is not propaganda if it is true. He has a fact because it is impossible to run such operations in a blatant manner without some backing by elected operations.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Maghan37: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

It is not propaganda and stupid if it is true. He has a point because there is no way the cartels will operate in such a blatant manner without the support of elected officials.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Onepeople: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2020
helineus:
and Nigerians are hailing dj witch as a heroine
you are hereby certified to be a confused man that need an urgent help ASAP.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by nams77: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2020
ChiefSosa:
I'm actually willing to go such length.
I'm not encouraging violence but if anybody, SARS, Police, Soldier, Hoodlum, etc kills a member of my family, I'm DEFINITELY going on a killing spree and I'll go to jail for that WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF CARE IN THE WORLD. I'll make them also feel how hot bullets are. Anyone that causes violence deserves to also feel some violence.
Ma niggah! Only difference is that I won't go to jail.

Nobody will take any member of my family and go scot-free. Even if it takes years, revenge will be served.
Its an oath not just a promise

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by ak22(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2020
hellohgy:

TAKEN.

OK thanks
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by atheistandproud(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Mrscarter:

I think he's correct tho.
The American government did start Isis didn't they? Wasn't they created as an army to work for the us in Afghanistan or wherever it was but they ended up becoming extremists. And the us profit from war in other countries. Alot of ppl don't realise that in places like that it doesn't matter who U vote into government they're all the same. The CIA are corrupt. The whole us government are crooks.
Alot of ppl write this kind of stuff of as conspiracy theories but think bout it, would the us government tell the world their secrets? If they're so big n powerful why can't they stop world hunger, corruption in other governments, trigger happy police in their own country, racism in their own country, gang existence in their own country? They won't stop it because they profit from it all. Without poor ppl there are no rich ppl, without poor countries their would be no rich countries. If all countries in the world were as well of as the us then they'd lose their power.
Even ppl we vote into office ion believe they(presidents etc) are the power ruling the countries. There's ppl behind them in the shadows pulling the strings, making the decisions. I believe presidents are just more or less a face to put to the power. So don't be too quick to dismiss wat this guy is saying. Corruption is everywhere.
War is profitable, drugs are profitable.
Governments have armies yet cartels, gangs etc still exist...so ofcourse the us gvt deals with the Mexican cartels just like this guy said

Lot's of people don't know that the British still rule Nigeria via the Northern oligarchs and their Southern cronies.

Independence my foot. You think Britain just abandoned their cash cow and walked away.

Nigerians are too dumb.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Mryacks: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
Jason statham's mother

Liam Nelson's twin sister grin
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by figure007(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
She is. You who cannot take TCP/IP packets wants to rubbish someone who approached killer soldiers? Keep shut nan.
what as transfer control protocol and internet protocol got to do with this bros...no spoil our computer terms na undecided
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Dantee005(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Salut, living version of Santa muerte.... wink
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Offpoint1: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:
JOHN WICK'S MOTHER
John's Rambo mother
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by dreality: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
It is a fake story. They are just promoting a film so you believe it is no-fiction and the film is out.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Silentgroper(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mryacks:

Liam Nelson's twin sister grin
Tah. Nah bruce willis twin sister tongue

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Pmane(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Designtobuild:

victorazyvictor:

TAKEN
Goodluck
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by victorazyvictor(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pmane:
Goodluck
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Diamondplus1805(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
A tough woman , don't mess with one
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Derinofzion(f): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
offset67:
Na man she be
Correction:Na woman she be.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by fuck419: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
ChiefSosa:

Man, if anyone kills a member of my family then he has to also suffer. Kill one from my side, I'll kill 10 from yours...

Your side shall finish you by itself in due course!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.