Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread (4478 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
sad
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Oluwapluto:
Any Token, I will appreciate
God bless the giver
haba now. But you already got 8000 from interestedhere2

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Orente21(f): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by ebube10: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
May GOD bless nd protect the donors we have here,is nt easy considering the economic situations.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by ahnie: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
gidop pls drop your number let me send it to you.my mail is faulty.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by gidob(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Orente21(f): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=ahnie post=97301467][/quotel].
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Aurelius1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
BLUELemon:
haba now. But you already got 8000 from interestedhere2
Don't mind him. He wants everything for himself.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by gidob(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by ahnie: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2020
gidob:

Hey Ahnie good morn. Can I take it off now?
yes you can... thanks!
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2020
I need divine healing from God on my right leg, It's more than a Christmas gift for me, just a word of prayer is fine by me,God help me

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Cutemind: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Accommodation is the problem here, will appreciate your kind gesture.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.�
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Marytj(f): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
angelusbrut:
I need divine healing from God on my right leg, It's more than a Christmas gift for me, just a word of prayer is fine by me,God help me

So touching. I pray that your heart desire be met and your right leg made perfectly alright in Jesus name. You will celebrate this christmas with joy, cheer up!

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Marytj:

So touching. I pray that your heart desire be met and your right leg made perfectly alright in Jesus name. You will celebrate this christmas with joy, cheer up!

Thanks,I appreciate
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by sputniksblues: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD BUT A SMILE ON My FACE no matter how little. please I kindly appreciate. God bless you all
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by IbadanJohnWick(f): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Where is my helper. Happy Christmas to you
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by mitchelle16(f): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
I need the clothes for two years old boy please I want to give it to a neighbor that really needs it
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by mitchelle16(f): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
ahnie:
O-2yrs baby boys clothes and shoes to give out.... location is asaba as I don't want to burn them.interested persons pls ring...07068979941.
Please am in Asaba as well thanks I want to gift it to someone that really needs it thanks call me
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Supetheboys: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
not smiling
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Prugee: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Stevenbright(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
angelusbrut:

God the greatest physician will grant your healing request IJN.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Stevenbright:

God the greatest physician will grant your healing request IJN.

Amen, thanks so much,I appreciate
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by MrDebonair: 1:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Too much request. While some are asking genuinely others are asking out of greed. From experience, I know average number of Nigerians make false claims about being broke. On the contrary, their bank accounts says otherwise.

Ask with conscience. Everyone has something to give. It doesn't have to be money. You can give your time, service etc. Freely.

My humble request:
I need a lady to clean my house, do my laundry then prepare meals for the weekend and a guy to run errands and cut grasses free.

If anyone is interested drop me a message here. You must be in Lagos.

I don't have anything to give at the moment, but will come up with something to give soon.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 23, 2020
MrDebonair:
Too [s]much request. While some are asking genuinely others are asking out of greed. From experience, I know average number of Nigerians make false claims about being broke. On the contrary, their bank accounts says otherwise.

Ask with conscience. Everyone has something to give. It doesn't have to be money. You can give your time, service etc. Freely.

My humble request:
I need a lady to clean my house, do my laundry then prepare meals for the weekend and a guy to run errands and cut grasses free.

I don't have anything to give at the moment, but will come up with something to give soon.

[/s]hire your siblings na!
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 23, 2020
I need help with money for books.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by MrDebonair: 2:39am On Dec 23, 2020
Heartlessbanker. I wasn't asking for opinion. You need help with money for books, what kind of books? I may have the books you need or know someone who can help with books and not essentially the money.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 23, 2020
MrDebonair:
Heartlessbanker. I wasn't asking for opinion. You need help with money for books, what kind of books? I may have the books you need or know someone who can help with books and not essentially the money.
engr maths textbooks, advanced chemistry textbooks......... Thank you sir
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by MrDebonair: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Heartlessbanker. Don't the books have names and editions? You can as well fulfill my request in return for your books. It won't cost you money. What do you reckon?
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Joanney: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Am a 23 year old male final year student.I can help with any domestic work within Imo or Anambra,for a token of course.If you need help dusting or mowing or cleaning,kindly mention.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by SoftBread01: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2020
MrDebonair:
Too much request. While some are asking genuinely others are asking out of greed. From experience, I know average number of Nigerians make false claims about being broke. On the contrary, their bank accounts says otherwise.

My humble request:

Hello sir, I'm interested in this.

But then, I'm in Osun state.

I'll be glad if you can look into this. Thanks.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by MrDebonair: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
SoftBread01.

Thank you for wanting to help me for free. Where will you stay while you assist me with laundry, cleaning etc

I hope you know its free service and I have nothing to give you. Let me know so we can arrange your coming over.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by SoftBread01: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
MrDebonair:
SoftBread01.

Thank you for wanting to help me for free. Where will you stay while you assist me with laundry, cleaning etc

I hope you know its free service and I have nothing to give you. Let me know so we can arrange your coming over.

You are very much welcome, sir.

Where to stay is the problem, here. Since I don't have anyone in Lagos.

Yes, I know it's free service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Miss About Your Mum? / My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) / What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.