Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread (4523 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by MrDebonair: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
SoftBread01

Ok then, if that's the case you may as well stay over for the weekend ( Saturday night and leave on Sunday evening.)As long as you are ok with sleeping on the sofa.

Send me a message if that's ok with you.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by SoftBread01: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
MrDebonair:
SoftBread01

Ok then, if that's the case you may as well stay over for the weekend ( Saturday night and leave on Sunday evening.)As long as you are ok with sleeping on the sofa.

Send me a message if that's ok with you.

Alright, sir!
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
MrDebonair:
Too much request. While some are asking genuinely others are asking out of greed. From experience, I know average number of Nigerians make false claims about being broke. On the contrary, their bank accounts says otherwise.

Ask with conscience. Everyone has something to give. It doesn't have to be money. You can give your time, service etc. Freely.

My humble request:
I need a lady to clean my house, do my laundry then prepare meals for the weekend and a guy to run errands and cut grasses free.

If anyone is interested drop me a message here. You must be in Lagos.

I don't have anything to give at the moment, but will come up with something to give soon.

Boss
I will gladly render d services to you for free
I'm in Ogun state
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by henroo2003: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
angelusbrut:
I need divine healing from God on my right leg, It's more than a Christmas gift for me, just a word of prayer is fine by me,God help me

Receive your healing in the name of Jesus. My father my father, your son/daughter is asking for a permanent healing for a Christmas gift, pls give unto him/her in Jesus name... amen
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
henroo2003:

Receive your healing in the name of Jesus. My father my father, your son/daughter is asking for a permanent healing for a Christmas gift, pls give unto him/her in Jesus name... amen

Amen, thanks so much, I appreciate,d prayer worth more than million to me, Gracia
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by IbadanJohnWick(f): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cool

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by 280Bracket: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
And me that opened the thread didn't get anything. God why?
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by MayrieK09(f): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
It's been a rough year. But alive and healthy, glory to God.

I don't mind any amount just to celebrate the season.

May God's favour never depart from any one of us.
Re: Christmas Giveaway And Family Helping Thread by jellybabee(f): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Richdee1:

Not soon Ma!
i if you can direct it to Abeokuta, I'll pick it up from their pack

I really don't know how the way bill works
hello Sir, I have been expecting your call.Hope all is well Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces / #IWD2016 Empowering The Girl Child To Become A Woman;Breaking The Glass Ceiling / If Your Husband-To-Be "Murders" Queen's English Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.