Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable (28318 Views)

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) / POWER BIKES FOR SALE / Power Bikes : Help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2011
jobas:

Still waiting

I have a Honda CBR F4i 2004-2005 model for a discounted 550k, kindly visit http://afrobikers. for more information about the bike and other bikes available for sale.

Kind regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
gaussy:

I have a Honda CBR F4i 2004-2005 model for a discounted 550k, kindly visit http://afrobikers. for more information about the bike and other bikes available for sale.

Kind regards
I made inquiries about the suzuki hayabusa and boulevard, any in good condition you can find. Please let me know the price
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
blink182:

I made inquiries about the suzuki hayabusa and boulevard, any in good condition you can find. Please let me know the price

I'll keep in touch and would let you know ASAP when I find one.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^
Thank you very much, really love the bike you use but I think you should always be on safety gear
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
blink182:

^^^
Thank you very much, really love the bike you use but I think you should always be on safety gear
That was a pose for a pic, I am a real advocate for safety in motorcycling, anyways thanks man
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
gaussy:

That was a pose for a pic, I am a real advocate for safety in motorcycling, anyways thanks man
OK, no problem
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by litaninja(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2011
@Gaussy How you been bro? Hope bizness is moving fine sha!
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
litaninja:

@Gaussy How you been bro? Hope bizness is moving fine sha!
Chairman, things have been good man. Hope the election was fine at your ends. Its nice hearing from you again cheesy

Kind regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
This Kawasaki GPZ 500s is very much available at a very give away price of 220k. Its in a very good condition and its not a second hand bike rather a tokunbo. Kindly contact me via http://afrobikers. or simply call me of +233548987332

Kind regards
9jabiker

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2011
@ All
The bike above is still available kindly visit http://afrobikers.
Kind regards

Ibrahim (9jabiker)
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by somtjz: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
wow, am happi been among this gorgeous social network,
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by somtjz: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
i want to ask you, can someone pay u install mentally,if yes like hw much monthly?
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by 9jarocks(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2011
ariblaze:

gaussy your bikes look clean good one . . .

btw i have being riding for 11years now

and thus feel i am within my limits to offer advice

any helmet that goes for less than 30k isnt reliable

Do you still tan ?
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by azpekuliar: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2011
Whats happening to this thread. lets keep it alive please.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by femzy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
I am a rookie but i am really curious to cruise my 1st engine start. Despite our deadly roads i think one can still drive safe if one stays within the limits.

Gausy has a nice blog but i guess he doesn't have time to update this place tho.

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by azpekuliar: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2011
Well if he has a blog he updates regularly then lets have it. If its the afrobikers blog you're refering to then I'm so outta here,
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by aadewoyin: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2012
Hello Mr. gaussy , i need a Yamaha dirt bike WR450 or WR250 or a Super moto
Either Yamaha, Suzuki or Honda will do also. I don't know if you can get one for me.
Pls contact me
No: 08102364985
Bbpin: 2273A788
Email: abimbola.adewoyin@gmail.com

Pictures

Thanks to all and more power to nairaland
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hey guys I have been off for a while from this page and indeed even my blog www.afrobikers. but I am back and would be better. Kindly keep your fingers crossed and expect more exiting and interesting issues on my blog and even on this thread

Regards

Ibrahim
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
Well if he has a blog he updates regularly then lets have it. If its the afrobikers blog you're refering to then I'm so outta here,

@Peculiar I have been away for a while and its been really hard doing school and blogging but am back and better and future features promises to be exiting, trust me

Ibrahim
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by femzy(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2012
gaussy:

@Peculiar I have been away for a while and its been really hard doing school and blogging but am back and better and future features promises to be exiting, trust me

Ibrahim
Hi since you are back; do you have any available deals?
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ Femzy

I have some deals but as it has been most guys would just send me a request and after getting all the necessary things done they'll just walk away and its not fair considering the fact that most of this bikes have to be sourced from other dealers

Anyways its nice hearing from you guys again

regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Almaiga: 5:14am On Jan 13, 2012
I need a naija used bike between 400cc and 750cc
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
@Aaro contact this mechanic his name is stanley on 08039789573 he stays in lag.
@Almaiga you can also contact same guy for leads on possible bikes up for sale

Regards

Ibrahim
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2012
These bikes are up so sale your can contact on www.afrobikers.

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2012
Yamaha XT 6000

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2012
Suzuki GSXR 600

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by snthesis(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2012
whats d price on d kawasaki 650, and the suzuki 600
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
snthesis:

whats d price on d kawasaki 650, and the suzuki 600
@synthesis the Kawasaki is N550k the suzuki has been sold yesterday. Thanks for stopping by

Regards

Ibrahim
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
HONDA CBR 600RR 2004

PRICE USD:4700

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME VIA [email]muntaka.ibrahim@gmail.com [/email]

You can also check out www.afrobikers. for more info

Regards

Ibrahim

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
HONDA CBR 600RR 2008

PRICE:USD6,500

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME VIA [email]muntaka.ibrahim@gmail.com[/email]

Regards

Ibrahim

afrobikers.

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by snthesis(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
whr is d bike, need to come for inspection?
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by stevoche(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
@Almaiga, there is a honda cbr 1999 model for sale . U can call owner oliver on 08025903277

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know Your Tyre Has An Expiry Date? / KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / 2017 Price List By Toyota Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.