Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable (28305 Views)

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) / POWER BIKES FOR SALE / Power Bikes : Help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
@ systhesis all the bikes are in Ghana. we can detail all the bikes info for but you can have another person inspect the bike for you if you have any body in Ghana.

Regards

Ibrahim
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
These Motorcycle safety DVDs are available for Sale, It doesn't matter how long you've been riding (You may have been doing the wrong thing for over 20 years)

DVD 1 (COMBO)
STREET SMARTS 1-3 (The Advanced Course in Urban Survival)

Street Smarts motorcycle skills is a practical course in two-wheeled street survival. With tips and tactics from experienced street riders and expert road racers, you’ll learn safety techniques you can apply directly to your street riding.
It covers rider clothing, street strategies, night riding, braking, countersteering, and much more. Overall, it shows you how to use your head to keep out of trouble.
lets you hear different opinions about how to approach situations such as entering a turn too fast; riding technique for rainy weather; or using your rear brake. Evaluate each answer and incorporate the best of them into your own riding techniques.
shows that knowledge, anticipation, and reflexes are the keys to survival. Whether crossing an intersection, rounding a sharp mountain turn, or lane splitting on the freeway, this will teach you how to anticipate trouble and avoid it.
These volumes are a valuable resource that will help riders at any level. All are nicely produced, with excellent action footage to demonstrate every important point.

DVD 2

RIDE LIKE A PRO the best selling motorcycle video in the world

Shows the most common mistakes actual students make while taking this very course so that you recognize and avoid those mistakes. Shows a diagram of the proper line through the turns actually painted on the course as it's being ridden. Shows what happens to students when the proper line is not followed. shows overhead views of the pro's doing it the correct way.

In addition, It'll show you new exercises in the citizen's portion that will help you to transition to the actual motor officer course you'll see later in this video.

If you've ever seen Motor Officers handle their heavy weight cruisers with the ease of a child's toy and wonder in amazement how they do it, wonder no more.

This DVD will show you how to use the 3 simple Motor Officer techniques the cops have been trained in for more that 60 years. Until now, these training secrets have not been available to the general public.

DVD 3

A TWIST OF THE WRIST The Bible of motorcycle cornering

This DVD will teach you how to ride like Doohan instead of riding like a squid (eg fast and smooth instead of point and shoot).
"A twist of the wrist 2" will teach you how to ride faster, smoother, safer, it could save your life and will teach you more about motorcycle riding technique than you thought you could ever know. This guy (Keith Code) taught Doug Chandler how to go faster. I cannot recommend this DVD highly enough. This volume teaches you cornering technique that applies to any situation. The main chapter headings are "throttle control", "rider input", "steering", "vision", "braking", "traction" and "racing".

All this DVDs and a free Ebook for just N8,000 @ muntaka.ibrahim@gmail.com you can visit my website also a www.afrobikers.

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Shollydriv(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2012
Hi pls can u send ur contact to me at Shollydrive@gmail.com, let's talk, i realy need one. Thanks!
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2012
I'll contact you ASAP.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Shollydriv(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2012
Then! U can reach me on this num 234-8032989564.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Years(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2012
Good thread, really interesting pls keep them coming... am looking at pitching my interest on a 1000CC bike in the nearest future.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by isahumaru51(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2012
Ibrahim u don't detail us the cost if repsol bike?
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by koribo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
hi Bro,
love your passion. i need a bike 1000cc, am based in Lagos. Can u help?
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by obagoriola: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Please do you have a powerbike of 250cc for 150 - 170k? Need this very urgent
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by jujukemist(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2013
pls give me prices and year of manufacture for the Honda Magna VA750C and the Yamaha V Max. Thanks
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by shevon: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2013
Hi guys. I have a brand new Harley Davidson 2011 Sportster Super Low XL883L for sale. Anyone interested should send me an email to shevon_4561@airtelng.blackberry.com or an SMS to 08034210243 and I will gladly call you back.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by rmd22: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hi please the Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade how much does it go for. and hoe fast will one get it if am buying. mail me at rmd_rechard@live.com
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by iDsean(m): 3:21am On Jul 28, 2013
Guyz, maybe i can be of help. I've been riding for almost six years in Liberia & I've just moved to Accra. I'm in search of a bike as well. Send me your bike specs and I'll look it up when im out tomorrow. I need a bike as well my budget is 200-250k
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
These bikes are up for grabs at very good prices

Check out www.afrobikers. for some jaw drawing deals on bikes.

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Still trending Honda Hornet CB600f and Suzuki Vulcan 1500 @ www.afrobikers. all at affordable prices

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by eNKe1: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hello,

How much will it cost to get the 220k bike you put on display to port Harcourt? Please reply with details.
Thanks.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by ikecinho(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2015
gaussy:
@ systhesis all the bikes are in Ghana. we can detail all the bikes info for but you can have another person inspect the bike for you if you have any body in Ghana.

Regards

Ibrahim
do you still have this bike for sale?
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2015
ikecinho:

do you still have this bike for sale?

Sorry for the late response, that bike has been sold. Do you have any bike in partucular you are looking for?
Regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by ba7man(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2015
gaussy:

Sorry for the late response, that bike has been sold. Do you have any bike in partucular you are looking for?
Regards
Glad you're still available. Will be patronizing you soon. Cheers.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by ikecinho(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
gaussy:

Regards
kawasaki ninja 250cc or any other one similar to it like honda cbr250.
Just let me know the one you have, so I can make my choice.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
ikecinho:

kawasaki ninja 250cc or any other one similar to it like honda cbr250.
Just let me know the one you have, so I can make my choice.

Kawasaki ninja 250 is available. Kindly reach me on whatsapp on 08035841172

1 Like

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Solumtoya: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
gaussy:

Kawasaki ninja 250 is available. Kindly reach me on whatsapp on 08035841172

What year is the Ninja 250?
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Solumtoya:

What year is the Ninja 250?
2011 model
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Solumtoya: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
gaussy:

2011 model

I called you to send me pics on my email but you didnt... You could post it here though
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by izzyward: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi... Love your work.... I'm in need of Honda vfr 800 abs model from 2004 - 2009 . or cbr600f any abs model.... .can you help procure...? My budgetis 600 and am in Lagos, Nigeria..... Don't want to miss use this cash so I need urgent response.. Tnx again.... Hoping to do g8t business with you
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by izzyward: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Just sent you a msg on WhatsApp...
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Solumtoya:

I called you to send me pics on my email but you didnt... You could post it here though
I did sent u an email
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
izzyward:
Just sent you a msg on WhatsApp...
I saw you message and I will get back to you shortly.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Solumtoya: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
gaussy:

I did sent u an email

Really? I wish i saw it o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Do You Know Your Tyre Has An Expiry Date? / ABUJA PLATE NUMBER REGISTRATION AND VEHICLE DOCUMENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.