Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? (1368 Views)

Sweet Potato Vines/Tubers For Sale.. / Mango,oranges,pawpaw,sour sop,grapes vines,bread fruits, star fruit e.t.c / Sweet Potatoe Vines Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Davedonrich(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Do you have sweet potato Vines in Abuja, wether the white or orange variety. Kindly indicate your price and contact.
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by AmaUwana(f): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yes I do location:apo what quantity? 07019208577
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by patinno8: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Orange fleshed vines and tuber available in osun 08062542681
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
AmaUwana:
Yes I do location:apo what quantity? 07019208577

how much
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by AmaUwana(f): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
chigomiced:

how much
6000 naira for 50kg
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
AmaUwana:
6000 naira for 50kg

I think I will prefer those Small underdeveloped potatoes obtained after harvest

is that possible
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by AmaUwana(f): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
chigomiced:

I think I will prefer those Small underdeveloped potatoes obtained after harvest

is that possible
Let me check
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by OluchiDelly: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
AmaUwana:
6000 naira for 50kg
What's the average no of vines obtainable from the 50kg?
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
AmaUwana:
Let me check
i await ur favorable response
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by AmaUwana(f): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
OluchiDelly:

I don't know but its full bag oh
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by AmaUwana(f): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
i await ur favorable response[/quote] 12000 naira per 50kg
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 03, 2021
chigomiced:

is that possible
They get dried up easily....it can only survive in the farm where they start to germinate but if harvested together with the market size seeds, they die off
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 03, 2021
OluchiDelly:

You can't actually measure the number of Vines because some might be very long, while others short. Considering that, one vine atimes can give what 3 can give or even more. Others can be cut very short too. What one bag can give will be quite different from what another bag can
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Veggieseedies:

They get dried up easily....it can only survive in the farm where they start to germinate but if harvested together with the market size seeds, they die off

so basically it's not available now

cuz I usually sprout Dem ...

instead of using vines
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Christistruth00: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
AmaUwana:
6000 naira for 50kg

Please how long do the Vines remain viable for planting once cut?
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=chigomiced post=97723940]

so basically it's not available now

cuz I usually sprout Dem ...

instead of using vines[/quote

Unharvested ones could be harvested for the purpose but once harvested and left uncovered, the heat of the sun dried it. Even when covered, the growth would be disturbed hence pest attack

I advise you go for the vine, drought resistant and gives you quality yields. The Vines can stay as long as you want provided you keep it away from sun to avoid drying, or watering it wherever it is even under the sun

1 Like

Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 5:24am On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=Veggieseedies post=97726737][/quote]

just tell me how much you will sell 25kg/50kg bag of the small underdeveloped potatoes... nsukka is very dry and hot now and vines won't work for me presently...

once we agree on the price ..you can harvest and send to me ASAP
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Veggieseedies:

#6,500 for 25kg bag
#11000 for 50kg bag
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 05, 2021
chigomiced:

just tell me how much you will sell 25kg/50kg bag of the small underdeveloped potatoes... nsukka is very dry and hot now and vines won't work for me presently...

once we agree on the price ..you can harvest and send to me ASAP

You got that?
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Veggieseedies:

You got that?
kindly proceed with cost per 25kg bag /50kg bag and cost of transportation...
I can also be reached on whatsapp check signature below
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2021
Veggieseedies:

#6,500 for 25kg bag #11000 for 50kg bag
how much are the matured once going for
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Veggieseedies:

#6,500 for 25kg bag
#11000 for 50kg bag

I hope you know am not consuming this thing
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
chigomiced:

I hope you know am not consuming this thing

Of course. Quantity per 25kg/50kg is thrice more than the matured ones and best for the purpose you want to use it so as to have enough sprouted Vines.
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
chigomiced:

kindly proceed with cost per 25kg bag /50kg bag and cost of transportation...

I can also be reached on whatsapp
check signature below

Tfare won't be more than 1200-1500. Warebilled Vines to Nnewi late last year at 800/50kg bag
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Cost covered by me
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Veggieseedies:
Cost covered by me
what's ur location
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2021
chigomiced:

what's ur location

Abia. 2 50kg bags would be ready on Tuesday
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2021
chigomiced:

what's ur location

I'm focusing on harvesting for market women who ordered. So I'm taking the small seeds out into extra bags. Normally we don't uproot those seeds
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Veggieseedies:

I'm focusing on harvesting for market women who ordered. So I'm taking the small seeds out into extra bags. Normally we don't uproot those seeds

let's see ur harvest nah
Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
chigomiced:

let's see ur harvest nah

Bagging

Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
My Carrot colour App after 2 months and 2weeks.....my Dear I trust itto give you what you want. There are some spp that gives you no results at the end of the day.......I know what it takes me to have this spp all year round.
All of the people who have purchased my vine will give testimony. I rest my case.
This is the picture of Vines I planted Oct. ending

Re: Sweet Potato Vines Needed In Abuja. How Much Are You Selling ? by chigomiced: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Bagging

u get this orange variety

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Hard-wood Charcoal In Large Quantity. / Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! / Layers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.