Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! (1374 Views)

Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano / Why Many Inexperienced Fish Farmers Loose Money In Catfish Farming. / Farmers Loose Billions Of Naira To Swine Flu In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by MpariEverestng: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Many Poultry Farmers are broke because they were not well trained but just jumped into the business because of the money.
The first thing you need to succeed in Poultry farming is Knowledge.
Yes knowledge not capital.
Knowledge helps to keep your capital safe.
Below I have prepared this 2 part audio training for Poultry Farming.
Guess What?
It is FREE. You don't have to pay a dime for it.
This is my own little contribution to your success.
In Part 1 you'll learn:
*How to set up your Poultry house for best results.
*Day old chicks management.
*Diseases control and hygiene.
While in Part 2
You'll discover the very effective system for taking care of your layers to get the best output.
And so much more
Simply drop you email address below and the download link will be sent to you all For FREE.
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2019
nonsoseth@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Chukwumahike: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Mercyjames1881@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by royal200: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2019
stanlomite@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by lactotito: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ekenedavison@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
esperanza.idee@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Anthony532: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
enakpomuanthonye@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Lullabye(f): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
zayzub@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Cassie74: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
SETHWORLD and:
nonsoseth@gmail.com

Pls did he send any link to you
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by crunchyg: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by crunchyg: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
MpariEverestng:
Many Poultry Farmers are broke because they were not well trained but just jumped into the business because of the money.
Guess What?
In Part 1 you'll learn:
While in Part 2
You'll discover the very effective system for taking care of your layers to get the best output.
And so much more
Simply drop you email address below and the download link will be sent to you all For FREE.
Semajglobalsolutions@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by ojbig1: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=MpariEverestng post=76640276]Many Poultry Farmers are broke because they were not well trained but just jumped into the business because of the money.
Guess What?
In Part 1 you'll learn:
While in Part 2
And so much
Ojbig11@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by ojbig1: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ojbig11@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Hallams(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
segunalamu7@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by shurinz(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2019
shurinz3@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2019
Cassie74:

Pls did he send any link to you

not yet
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Taitesssy(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2019
Pls I'm interested my mail....papateeplus@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Mickolad(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2019
pls send it to mickoladnelson@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by MpariEverestng: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sorry guys for the delay... I'll send the like tomorrow.
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by nhurhetee(m): 12:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Yunganthonio@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by bokadious: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2019
usmanmuhammad100@yahoo.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Afolabi417: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pls sir am interested hea is my email address:: Afolabi.akorede0@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by PHOTSEE(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by floxylaxy: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
I Am also interested please
Floxy_cutelady@Yahoo.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by nairatony(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Pls, this is my email: Advancedcomp1@yahoo.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by olisehcom(f): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2019
m
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by dmz1: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2019
okeze3m2003@yahoo.com.au
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by AdaobiRosita: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2019
adaobirosita@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by nikky2012(f): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Omoyajowoadenike@yahoo.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by ucstar: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
stellar.uc@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by kantin: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2019
balatukur209@gmail.com
Re: Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! by Bolnij2: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2019
bolajibusoye@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groundnut Cake Available For Sale / Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. / Production Of Papian And Dehydrated Or Dried Paw Paw Fruits For Export And Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.