Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

An Agricultural Investment Opportunity For Investors - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / An Agricultural Investment Opportunity For Investors (266 Views)

500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain / 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value / I Want To Invest In An Agricultural Business (serious Inquiry No Games) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Agricultural Investment Opportunity For Investors by Chinedumagnus05(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hello all...
Am an agriculturist I own 10acres of integrated farm land where I intend to mix Croping and Animal husbandry. My Crops include; plantain, cashew, corn, okro, vegetables and Animal includes: cow, goats and sheeps.

My journey into Agriculture

I delved into agriculture when I luckily chanced on an information about a place I can get very cheap acres of land for as low as 110k/acre in Oyo state's No.1 most arable and agrarian town.

When I bought this land i had no farming intentions.

The mere hearing that an acre of land sells 110k made me scamper to buy as many acres as I had money to, in Oyo state's No.1 most arable and agrarian location.

Then the journey started.
For benefit of doubt, an acre of land is equivalent to 6plots but in this town they sell 8 plots as equivalent of 1 acre. After aquiring the land the challenge became what to use this large hectres of land for, which led me to decide to partition the land into different crop sections and sections for poultry, cow and goat rearing. That was the moment I realized i was to evolve into an integrated farming business model.

Today my final challenge is fencing of my farm. Even though am presently considering the wire mesh fence style. I hope that with the business partnership strategy I am currently putting in place, that concern will soon be a thing of the past.

That's my story on how I became a farmer.

My Agricultural consultancy includes:
1. Helping people purchase acres of arable land in this town
2. Soil analysis services
3. Partnerships with agro investors willing to invest in my integrated farm by buying slots at unit cost of 30k each, return on investment of 50% and Duration of 4 months
4. Selling of equities in my farm,

How my farm partnership work:
1. You invest in slots. A slot is an equivalent of a plot of land. ( You can buy as many slots as you wish)
2. The Duration for a cycle of investment is 4 months
3. At the expiration of the four months you get 50% return on investment.

Lyon Campbell Farms and Consultancy

Re: An Agricultural Investment Opportunity For Investors by jackmartial(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
what kind of crops do you intend to plant that will guarantee 50% ROI in 4 months? Am just curious pls enlighten me because I seem to be interested
Re: An Agricultural Investment Opportunity For Investors by Chinedumagnus05(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Maize will give you such return and soya bean
Re: An Agricultural Investment Opportunity For Investors by Chinedumagnus05(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Anyways there's almost no crop that won't give you up to 50% roi in 4months. Unless perrenial crops that take more than a year to mature.

the crops am talking about matures in less than 4months. Soya bean is between 45- 65 days from sowing.

50% roi is very possible, if you plant a cup of maize 50% profit will be a cup and half. Think about it and answer the question for your self.

(1) (Reply)

Manure / Raw Cassava Tuber For Sale In Large Quantities / Urgently In Need Of This Yellow Corn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.