Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Governor Tambuwal Enter Self-isolation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal Enter Self-isolation (213 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Governor Tambuwal Enter Self-isolation by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
PRESS STATEMENT

I Am In Self-Isolation

By Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (CFR, Mutawallen Sokoto)

Following my official trips in the past few days, during which I was in close contact with some personalities, some of whom have tested positive to COVID-19, I have been medically advised to go into self-isolation.

As a result, I will withdraw from official and physical engagements for the period prescribed by the COVID-19 protocols, with effect from Friday, Dec. 18, 2020.

In my absence, the Deputy Governor of Sokoto State, Hon. Manir Muhammad Dan'Iya (Walin Sokoto), will carry on all official functions as laid down in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

During this period, I will subject myself to the prescribed testing procedure as required by the Sokoto State Task Force on COVID-19, the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) protocols.

In due course, I shall avail you all with the outcome.

Meanwhile, I want to use this medium to urge the good people of our state to adhere and observe all the protocols laid down by the relevant health bodies in the prevention and management of COVID-19.

I also wish to solicit your usual prayers in these trying times. May Allah continue to bless the good people of Sokoto State and Nigeria.

Thank you.

Friday Dec 18, 2020

Sokoto

Source:
Muhammad Bello
S.A Media to Sokoto State Governor
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224333511355425&id=1533700704

Re: Governor Tambuwal Enter Self-isolation by Fahdiga(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
We should expect another lock down soon. politicians will be on a looting spree all in the name of giving palliatives to the masses
Re: Governor Tambuwal Enter Self-isolation by Mynd44: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2020

(1)

Very Important Persons In Charge Of Nig.socially Economically And Politically / MOSIEND BLAME NIGER DELTAN LEADERS / See My List Of Nigeria's Men Of The Year In Politics For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.