Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

It's A Known Strain Of Virus! Government Irresponsive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's A Known Strain Of Virus! Government Irresponsive (206 Views)

Bola Tinubu Is A Known Drug Lord, I Have Document To Back My Claim – Omokri / Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG / Irresponsive Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's A Known Strain Of Virus! Government Irresponsive by tony0806: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
In the North East alone, it was projected in 2016 that about 205 children die DAILY from malnutrition and HUNGER. The major VIRUS that is affecting majority of the population is HUNGER VIRUS and the cure is FOOD. We all know this. It has NO known side effect. Today, Covid 19 is affecting the wealthy families also. And the government has the guts to insist on procuring VACCINES that no one can attest to the side effect after a couple of years. If the government that is the "care taker" of our common resources can not provide it's populace FOOD VACCINE, then it has no effrontery to import covid 19 vaccines, simply because it affects them and the money is in their hand. For the very first time, I am feeling SO ASHAMED of this government from the local government, state government to all those in the presidency...
Amakor Anthony

#hungervirus
Re: It's A Known Strain Of Virus! Government Irresponsive by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Remember how some will say let them sell this country and give me my share?

Well, dem don sell Nigeria and everything inside including yourself to globohomo.

APC came to see to the demolition and scrapping of Nigeria. That was their only goal and they have succeeded fully .

Ask yourself why Jewish owned MSMs in the west supported Buhari's candidacy, refused to air all his artrocities? Why globalist figures like John Kerry,. John Welby campaigned and supported him in full?.

They know Buhari as the perfect Manchurian candidate to oversee Nigeria's destruction and enslavement.

1 Like

Re: It's A Known Strain Of Virus! Government Irresponsive by boyjo: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
tony0806:
In the North East alone, it was projected in 2016 that about 205 children die DAILY from malnutrition and HUNGER. The major VIRUS that is affecting majority of the population is HUNGER VIRUS and the cure is FOOD. We all know this. It has NO known side effect. Today, Covid 19 is affecting the wealthy families also. And the government has the guts to insist on procuring VACCINES that no one can attest to the side effect after a couple of years. If the government that is the "care taker" of our common resources can not provide it's populace FOOD VACCINE, then it has no effrontery to import covid 19 vaccines, simply because it affects them and the money is in their hand. For the very first time, I am feeling SO ASHAMED of this government from the local government, state government to all those in the presidency...
Amakor Anthony

#hungervirus

Yes o,
Nigeria govt no get any right take import any covid vaccine, when the problem of food vaccine is not yet provided for.

Nigerian government, solve the shortage of food and shelter first!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Burnaby Vs Davido / Ijaw Youths Storm NDDC Office Demand Godswill Akpabio Resignation. / Ghana Presidential Election Results: NDC Petition Supreme Court Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.