Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys (24986 Views)

Miyetti Allah To Southern Governors: We Won’t Recognise Your Anti-Grazing Policy / Miyetti Allah To Southern Govs: Let’s Reach A Compromise On Open Grazing / Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Naija4love(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
blacknp:
Now you see how stupid you sound? Haven’t you watched the movie “The Negotiator”?
intelligence don't talk much if you're talking to F
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by fredoooooo: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, that's what they wanted on paper, but deep down, they wanted the fame - as activists - and money - as businessmen and women...

For the fake and selfish activists/celebrities, they had wanted things to get out of hand - like the aftermath of the EndSars protests - so they could use the opportunity to consolidate their online presence.. They don't give a rat's ass about the wellbeing of the kidnapped kids.. You know, they've got gardens of saboteurs on social media and tears and blood - not water - have proven to be the most potent carrier of nutrients from the misfortunes of Nigeria to these saboteurs - the enemies of State...

For the businessmen and women, they are only after the money... "How do I monetize this?" .. is all they think about.. One of my neighbors - I won't mention his name - swung into action, immediately he heard the news.. In less than 10 hours, he had designed thousands of "BringBackOurBoys" tshirts to sell.. Trust me, he has been insulting President Muhammadu Buhari and the government for securing their release.. His anger is that he lost millions of naira..

So my brother, na God go help us. Some people are really wicked.

May God help us all.

Whatever they wish Nigeria is what they shall all reap including their children....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by freeborn02: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Newton85:

Are you bothered that it was IPOB who set up some Eastern Security Network and not the governors of South Eastern states? If not, why are you bothered about the fact that Miyetti Allah members were used to free their own kids from their own terrorists?

If myetti Allah did not turn itself to a terrorist organisation, would there have been need for any regional security organisation? Ask yourself that question first.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by fredoooooo: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Iy you're not Happy those boys are back , give you're own kids to kidnappers...
What's wrong with you people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by faceland: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Let this woman STFU before she get murdered

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Smeagol89: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
is there no laws that penalize banditry in Nigeria, who did the government arrest?

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by tnerro1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
We in the south still don’t give a fvck
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Why are they so angry that the boys are back? We trended #Bringbackourboys and they are all back. So, why the anger?

When Chibok girls were abducted, we all urged the Jonathan government to do everything possible to bring them back. If Jonathan had been proactive in the early days of the abduction, all the girls would have been safely returned and international embarrassment would have been avoided.

Buhari simply learnt from Jonathan’s mistake by moving quickly to negotiate a peaceful release instead of living in denial and blaming opposition like Jonathan did. So, why are they angry that he did everything possible to return the boys? Is this not what we all wanted?

It's not an oddity to you that hundreds of children can be kidnapped? Blame the messenger and ignore the message as usual. Yeye people. E go soon reach you too at this rate. Maybe then your brains will start working.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by kutashi: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, that's what they wanted on paper, but deep down, they wanted the fame - as activists - and money - as businessmen and women...

For the fake and selfish activists/celebrities, they had wanted things to get out of hand - like the aftermath of the EndSars protests - so they could use the opportunity to consolidate their online presence.. They don't give a rat's ass about the wellbeing of the kidnapped kids.. You know, they've got gardens of saboteurs on social media and tears and blood - not water - have proven to be the most potent carrier of nutrients from the misfortunes of Nigeria to these saboteurs - the enemies of State...

For the businessmen and women, they are only after the money... "How do I monetize this?" .. is all they think about.. One of my neighbors - I won't mention his name - swung into action, immediately he heard the news.. In less than 10 hours, he had designed thousands of "BringBackOurBoys" tshirts to sell.. Trust me, he has been insulting President Muhammadu Buhari and the government for securing their release.. His anger is that he lost millions of naira..

So my brother, na God go help us. Some people are really wicked.

May God help us all.
Exactly! They're not happy because they're alive and trend mainly as a result of bad news.
They're nothing when everything is going good! Not only your Neighbor that is in severe pain presently! Monday would have been there day! They've planned kidnapping Christmas before Christmas but 'their wish their failure' and so they will fail in all facet of their life! All of them! I can tell again they are in serious perpetual severe pain and so they will remain till eternity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Reference(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Why are they so angry that the boys are back? We trended #Bringbackourboys and they are all back. So, why the anger?

When Chibok girls were abducted, we all urged the Jonathan government to do everything possible to bring them back. If Jonathan had been proactive in the early days of the abduction, all the girls would have been safely returned and international embarrassment would have been avoided.

Buhari simply learnt from Jonathan’s mistake by moving quickly to negotiate a peaceful release instead of living in denial and blaming opposition like Jonathan did. So, why are they angry that he did everything possible to return the boys? Is this not what we all wanted?

Totally agree with you. With our destructive structure as a nation the end will always justify the means no matter how awful. We are always between the devil and the deep sea. Always stuck between a a rock and a hard place. Isn't it apparent. In our elections it will never be between the better and the best. But the worse and worst.

If such a life can lead an individual to perdition how much more a nation. Yes the boys are back and we are glad but a what cost. What precedent are we setting and what will the effects be down the line when similar challenges spring up elsewhere and of a more challenging nature. If a nation cannot operate by laws, standards and principles then it is finished.

This government is driving this country into dangerous, uncharted waters and it better be careful it does nothing to bring the much feared balkanisation.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by ArinzeAnthony03: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
But...well

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by kutashi: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Reinaldo:

It's not an oddity to you that hundreds of children can be kidnapped? Blame the messenger and ignore the message as usual. Yeye people. E go soon reach you too at this rate. Maybe then your brains will start working.

But you forgot yourself and your entire family
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by bizzibodi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Watch how 1000 boys will b abducted in d north in comming months....Macban are happy,bandits aka BH are smiling to d bank biz is very good for them this year.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Sirepolymath(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Okay
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by onuman: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Northern Nigeria’s politicians use south as toilet sheets.

Southern politicians who are perennially begging north for political appointments are the cause.

Rigged Political structure of 19 states in the north but only 17 states in the southern regions created northern political supremacy in Nigeria.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Notatribalist(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:

You just the talk rubbish.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by bizzibodi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
No need for Aisha yesufu to say anything other than call on MACBAN to come & negotiate for chibok school girls too.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by hotseat: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Most of the posters seem not to understand the import of her question.

Miyetti Allah negotiating on behalf of the FG is curious and raises the question of under which capacity?

How different is Miyetti Allah from the terrorists?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:

You have no shame. Look how your people are kidnapped and abducted daily and you are showing glee that your muslim boys are released while christian Leah Sharibu and christian chibok girls can stay put in terrorists den. You do not value life and worth of your christian population.

You are the one with hatred. Fix your problem in arewa.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by CioAngels(f): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Miyetti Allah wants to continue to eat the oil money unchallenged. The are ruling and they will make sure they run Nigeria aground before they go.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by AerialMapper: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
In Buharis administration,

Miyetti Allah is the 4th arm of government

We must get sense by force
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by annyz: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:

The force (BOKO HARAM) that kidnapped Chibok girls then is not the same force (BANDITS) that abducted the so called technical students who cannot speak English.

U should understand what I meant without further words.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by MrRegret: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
They will soon beat this lady, I warn u meanwhile

Pls my Acct no is : 0720034190, Access bank

Nothing is too small or big, I need to raise funds to get the following:

**Batmobile*
**Batcraft*
**Batcave*
**Battechs*

I believe I can still save this country from:

**Cultism*

**Terrorism*

**Blood sucking Politheifcian*

*Crime*

*Fraudsters*

This great Country will survive.

*The Naija Dark knight Arise*
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Teewhy2:

even if you want to lie, lie with intelligence. Nigerians are not gullible
Please, tell us the truth.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by lathrowinger: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
comshots:
Don't say na their problem.They are indirectly empowering the northern terrorists with money from crude oil.Was millions of ransom not paid to the Islamic terrorists kidnappers?

Geese, Incase if kanu launch, they will repatriate. Chai. I got your message
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by jaxxy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:

No transparency, no culprits, nothing people now think it was staged. I hope it wasn’t!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by rlcanon: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:

MONKEY OR WHAT IS THAT YOUR OTHER ZOO NAME.YOU ARE SO FOOLISH WITHOUT REASONING FACULTY.YOU ARE A DULLARD LIKE YOUR DADDY BUHARI.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Odkosh: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:

Oga, we all know it is a planned work to celebrate Buhari birthday, so that the gullible like you will believe he's working.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Odkosh: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
truthfulparrot:
I won't cry more than the bereaved. Let the North be negotiating and paying terrorists up and down. I am sure the bandits will be encouraged to buy more arms and continue in the lucrative business of kidnapping school kids. PMB was a war general and commander in chief. Why can't he ordered his troops to take the war to the bandits and terrorists? Why do we wait for them to kidnap our kids? Just imagine, most state governors in the North West and North East has hurriedly closed public schools. Who is in charge? Government or terrorists?
God bless you my brother.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Odkosh: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
LibertyRep:
It appears this was a well coordinated abduction amongst various wings of the same terrorist organization.

Team work pays. They all must have cashed out big time.

Christmas is set.
Hahahahaha, you too get sense.

All was planned well.

Kidnap any school kids, release them on my birthday, so that my zombies will believe I am working.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Odkosh: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Teewhy2:

even if you want to lie, lie with intelligence. Nigerians are not gullible
Not all o. Buharists are gullible o
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
onuman:
Northern Nigeria’s politicians use south as toilet sheets.

Southern politicians who are perennially begging north for political appointments are the cause.

Rigged Political structure of 19 states in the north but only 17 states in the southern regions created northern political supremacy in Nigeria.

You can unrig it by doing what we have started doing.

Make 19 northern states a focus, anytime you see it, reject and post a refute. Your post should correctly say "12 arewa states, not 19 northern states".

You have a power to change mindset on what you dont like. Dont wait on anyone.

If you have problem with them using 7 additional non-arewa states to curry benefits, start denying them use of the benefit until it becomes acceptable in mainstream to separate arewa into its traditional 12 sharia states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis / To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.