Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys (25211 Views)

Bulama Bukarti Condemns Use Of Russian Flags By Nigerian Protesters In The North / Miyetti Allah To Southern Govs: Let’s Reach A Compromise On Open Grazing / Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

I don't have proof to show anything, that's why I don't and did not make such claims, unlike you ranting and making claims without facts.

Commonsense maricon, Commonsense. Show that it's common with you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by plaindealer: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
[s]
Agbegbaorogboye:

Typical of Nigerian zombies. Easily excitable and "happy at the tiniest whiff of jollof rice".

We're thinking of the ramifications of the boys' kidnap and rescue and what it portends for our security in future but Mr Zombie here will prefer we roll out the drums, adulate their god and felicitate with the brethren on the milestone of rich kidnappers and safe boys.

Pray tell. The real enemies of the nations aka bandits. Are they happy now or sad? If they are happy. Are they also happy that the boys are back safe and sound?

Thinking is supposed to be an innate character for humans but for some excitable humans, it seems a big ask.
No wonder making heaven is more important than landing on the moon to such people. There's happiness in heaven and none on the moon.
[/s]

I'm immune to unhappy people and anti Nigerian wailers.

The most important thing at the moment to decent and sane human beings is the fact that the kids are safem, sound and back with their parents without bloodshed and loos of life.

Anything else like your frustrated rants and sadness is irrelevant, you just have to stew in your own sadness and sorrow all by yourself.

Oh, btw, I hope you did not spend money on bring back our boys protest posters and placards? You don waste money be that.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by plaindealer: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Commonsense maricon, Commonsense. Show that it's common with you.

Stop crying abeg, I hate to see grown man like you wailing and shedding tears.

grin grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I'm immune to unhappy people and anti Nigerian wailers.

The most important thing at the moment to decent and sane human beings is the fact that the kids are safem, sound and back with their parents without bloodshed and loos of life.

Anything else like your frustrated rants and sadness is irrelevant, you just have to stew in your own sadness and sorrow all by yourself.

Oh, btw, I hope you did not spend money on bring back our boys protest posters and placards? You don waste money be that.. grin grin grin

Bla bla bla bla. Happy Nigerian, sad Nigerian, sane Nigerian, hateful Nigerian.

I suggest you fill your boxes by yourself.

Some Nigerians prefer introspection and long-term interrogation of events and not "Up NEPA". It's not hate or sadness or any other asinine adjective from your end. Rather, it's called being a rational human being who interrogates events so as to have a clearer understanding of the social dynamics of his society.

I've not stopped you from being happy. Neither did I choose for you how you should feel. I wonder what pedestal you think you're on to decide for me how I feel- or should feel- at the events.

Some people printed such posters and placards in 2013. I guess you consider their efforts a waste then cause they wailed a-wailing then.

Enjoy your happiness. It's actually hard to see a happy zombie.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by plaindealer: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
[s]
Agbegbaorogboye:

Some Nigerians prefer introspection and long-term interrogation of events and not "Up NEPA". It's not hate or sadness or any other asinine adjective from your end. Rather, it's called being a rational human being who interrogates events so as to have a clearer understanding of the social dynamics of his society.

I've not stopped you from being happy. Neither did I choose for you how you should feel. I wonder what pedestal you think you're on to decide for me how I feel- or should feel- at the events.

Some people printed such posters and placards in 2013. I guess you consider their efforts a waste then cause they wailed a-wailing then.

[/s]

To God be the glory.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Coinbased: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by cassbeat(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Why are they so angry that the boys are back? We trended #Bringbackourboys and they are all back. So, why the anger?

When Chibok girls were abducted, we all urged the Jonathan government to do everything possible to bring them back. If Jonathan had been proactive in the early days of the abduction, all the girls would have been safely returned and international embarrassment would have been avoided.

Buhari simply learnt from Jonathan’s mistake by moving quickly to negotiate a peaceful release instead of living in denial and blaming opposition like Jonathan did. So, why are they angry that he did everything possible to return the boys? Is this not what we all wanted?
Omo your dumbness no be here.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by cassbeat(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, that's what they wanted on paper, but deep down, they wanted the fame - as activists - and money - as businessmen and women...

For the fake and selfish activists/celebrities, they had wanted things to get out of hand - like the aftermath of the EndSars protests - so they could use the opportunity to consolidate their online presence.. They don't give a rat's ass about the wellbeing of the kidnapped kids.. You know, they've got gardens of saboteurs on social media and tears and blood - not water - have proven to be the most potent carrier of nutrients from the misfortunes of Nigeria to these saboteurs - the enemies of State...

For the businessmen and women, they are only after the money... "How do I monetize this?" .. is all they think about.. One of my neighbors - I won't mention his name - swung into action, immediately he heard the news.. In less than 10 hours, he had designed thousands of "BringBackOurBoys" tshirts to sell.. Trust me, he has been insulting President Muhammadu Buhari and the government for securing their release.. His anger is that he lost millions of naira..

So my brother, na God go help us. Some people are really wicked.

May God help us all.
One of your neighbors you say? Mention his name na.... Y'all think we are dunces abi? We see thru this shit y'all do... Una time go expire one day
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Starmario(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Xisnin:
Aisha has a serious problem.
There is a thin line between Miyetti Allah and bandits so it makes sense that they negotiate on behalf of bandits.
Before you jump to Aisha's defense or deflect to Buhari's glaring incompetence. Ask yourself whether the lives of over 300 boys are worth some activists' ideal but wrong view of reality. If you want to play cleanly with bandits, those boys would have been handed over to Boko haram by now and the rest will be history.

Well it'd a great thing to know that the boys are safe again, but we should be intelligent here...

Who does a negotiation and release without bases, on what ground were the boys released for free

Having to negotiate with terrorist doesn't it give them encouragement for more terror

If a legal group is close or linked to a terror group are we to close eyes or raise eyebrows

We should grow up ni.... It's good do say the boys are free but the who process was wrong and gives room for more rubbish
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
kutashi:

But you forgot yourself and your entire family

It will be the portion of you and your family; not mine.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by sulaak(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Why are they so angry that the boys are back? We trended #Bringbackourboys and they are all back. So, why the anger?

When Chibok girls were abducted, we all urged the Jonathan government to do everything possible to bring them back. If Jonathan had been proactive in the early days of the abduction, all the girls would have been safely returned and international embarrassment would have been avoided.

Buhari simply learnt from Jonathan’s mistake by moving quickly to negotiate a peaceful release instead of living in denial and blaming opposition like Jonathan did. So, why are they angry that he did everything possible to return the boys? Is this not what we all wanted?

Maybe you should ask why has Buhari failed to bring back the remaining Chibok girls
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by kutashi: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Reinaldo:

It will be the portion of you and your family; not mine.

You see! That's your problem! You are a slowpoke! A nincompoop and an slowpoke! A perpetual fool rotating on spinning wheel! That what you are!

So, you hate to be cursed and you started cursing someone but either you like or not! It's already your portion! Watch out because it's sealed and delivered to you! I swear you can't escape it except you delete your first curse or apologize for to the person!

Again, I repeat you can't run away from this!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Shattuck(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunmsg:

you know there is a saying that goes like this, don't tell me what they said about me, tell me why they felt comfortable telling you. this guys are terrorist now for an organisation to have a direct access to them tells a story, could they be affiliated, if yes how does the government intend to use that knowledge to defeat them, well I guess Buhari may no have any intention of defeating them, because maybe he has a soft spot for them.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

Stop crying abeg, I hate to see grown man like you wailing and shedding tears.

grin grin
Oh you hate to see wailing?!!
Well that's exactly what I feel like doing now.
Your response to that is your problem though I strongly recommend a chilled bottle of sniper if the wailing gets too loud for you to handle
Here

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

To God be the glory.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin

God bless wailing Nigerians

Se o lo stupid ni

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by BMZK: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
bassman007:
Nigeria government sha. No ransom was paid. So a group of people invaded into a school and kidnapped more than 300 boys only to release them without asking for anything in return. We are watching
They were surrounded by army and the air forces were flying over their heads 24/7. There was no way they could escape. Instead of killing the boys they traded them to save their lives. The government cannot jeopardize the lives of the boys. It was a win win situation.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Rossintii: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Dude, spare us this garbage.

You and I know you would not be saying all this shiit if it was your kids that were kidnapped and released.

As for ''Aisha Yesufu'', (Goodness knows what her true southern name really is) the least said about that shameless, inhuman opportunist, the better.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rossintii:

Dude, spare us this garbage.

You and I know you would not be saying all this shiit if it was your kids that were kidnapped and released.

As for ''Aisha Yesufu'', (Goodness knows what her true southern name really is) the least said about that shameless, inhuman opportunist, the better.

Of course not!! I would be thanking my lucky stars they came back alive.

But our security agencies and other concerned stakeholders should say "all this shit" then.

There's a reason why a security agent is taken off a case once he suffers personal casualty in the course of solving the case. It's because crime fighting and solving is not a place for emotions.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Reptyle(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/18/aisha-condemns-nigerian-govt-for-using-miyetti-allah-to-negotiate-release-of-kankara-schoolboys/

Seems there are a lot of people that are very upset about the fact that these boys were released and returned to their parents.

The question I would like to ask this bitter woman Aishetu and others like her is that if one of their kids was among those kidnapped boys, would it really matter to them even if it is Shekau himself that helped government negotiate their release?

The truth is that a lot of these "NGHoes and Hacktivists" were preparing to build an entire industry around these kidnap saga like they did with the Chibok girls. The early rescue totally burst their balloons
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Xisnin(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Starmario:

Well it'd a great thing to know that the boys are safe again, but we should be intelligent here...

Who does a negotiation and release without bases, on what ground were the boys released for free
Who told you the boys were released for free?
Don't tell me you don't understand the reason behind the conflicting statements by various government actors. The government
will never acknowledge paying a ransom.
The bandits certainly made a kill with this kidnap.

Having to negotiate with terrorist doesn't it give them encouragement for more terror
Yes, it does. But the question you have to ask is whether the government or the Nigerian people are ready to start making tough calls.
That is, stopping all ransom payments and attempting to rescue victims with resultant massive deaths.

If a legal group is close or linked to a terror group are we to close eyes or raise eyebrows
This isn't a problem at all. Only a group close to a criminals can negotiate outcomes.
The pope negotiated peace between warring South Sudanese, do you think the pope is a warlord?
Aisha didn't even call for banning or even charging Miyetti Allah. That is what I would expect from her if she believes they are criminals. But she didn't. She
is essentially saying nothing.

We should grow up ni.... It's good do say the boys are free but the who process was wrong and gives room for more rubbish
There is nothing wrong with the process unless paying ransom was illegal which it isn't.
If Aisha or you has clearly stated that the government should stop negotiating with bandits and not pay ransoms, I would be okay with that. But that is not what you guys are saying.

You want the boys back safe but don't want to confront the issue. No criminal will kidnap over 300 boys and release them for free.
There are only 2 options to resolve the case. Pay the ransom or attempt a rescue which will result in massive deaths.
It doesn't matter how the ransom was paid or who negotiated it, ransom is a ransom.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by bassman007(m): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
BMZK:

They were surrounded by army and the air forces were flying over their heads 24/7. There was no way they could escape. Instead of killing the boys they traded them to save their lives. The government cannot jeopardize the lives of the boys. It was a win win situation.
Ok thanks. I didn't hear that side of the story. Thank God the boys are safe. But I still wonder how the kidnappers released a video when they were surrounded by army and air Force 24/7
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by BMZK: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2020
bassman007:
Ok thanks. I didn't hear that side of the story. Thank God the boys are safe. But I still wonder how the kidnappers released a video when they were surrounded by army and air Force 24/7
Go and watch the video again. In the video the bandits were asking the government to ask the army to back out and the air forces to stop flying over their position which is a confirmation of the fact that they were surrounded.
The only objective of the video was to force government not to attack and accept dialog by proving to the world the boys were still alive.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by EmekaA125(m): 2:14am On Dec 19, 2020
This Aisha Yesuf is always on the condemning side. After condemning, she won't ever proffer solution on the way forward on any event she usually react to. Mtcheeew
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2020
plaindealer:

I don't have proof to show anything, that's why I don't and did not make such claims, unlike you ranting and making claims without facts.

Well here's proof of the president himself saying the army did the "settlement of the abductors".

So you can rest now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIieA9Pozvk
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by 7lives: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Mikehot:
Islam and the North is the bane of this country

They have succeeded in crippling the progress of this country, instead of development it's now about (Rasome to pay Bandits, Exploring oil in desert, Buying Arms for Boko Haram, North East rehabilitation, Ruga settlement, Buying non existent gold in zamfara, Cows and Miyett allah).

A Sharia comatose terrorist is the nation cjn

A cow terrorist is president

A rubber stamp terrorist as Senate president

A soldier terrorist as general

I spit on luggard

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Emirates and more are Muslim countries, illiteracy is the problem in the north, greed is the problem in south.
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2020
7lives:

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Emirates and more are Muslim countries, illiteracy is the problem in the north, greed is the problem in south.
Different strokes for different folks.
But the north that is setting their region on fire and kidnapping themselves for ransome is not greed?

I don't think south has even instituted greed as to this state level like the north even though there is a form of greed in every man.

The illeteracy you talked about in the North is because Islam operates a gang system that doesn't tolerate literacy but submission in every sphere of life.

Islam despices knowledge as a way of life, Saudi Arabia you mentioned has a high illeteracy rate beneath that oil you see.

Their women can't even drive let alone go to school.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2020
EmekaA125:
This Aisha Yesuf is always on the condemning side. After condemning, she won't ever proffer solution on the way forward on any event she usually react to. Mtcheeew
The solutions to any problem in Nigeria is not rocket science, the actors themselves know.

The confrab report is there, tune in to tv stations every second they are giving these solutions since 60BC.

So don't blame her for condemning, she is tired of beating a dead dog
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by orisa37: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2020
aisha-condemns-nigerian-govt-for-using-miyetti-allah-to-negotiate-release-of-kankara-schoolboys..

BANDITS DON'T KIDNAP SCHOOL GIRLS AND BOYS. BANDITS ABDUCT FULL GROWN BOKOHARAMS..BH IS FH. FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by ledaman: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Aisha Yesufu it will not be well with you and your crew because your prayer is that those innocent kids should either be killed or not found. Must we play politics in everything? undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Starmario(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=Xisnin post=97209840]

Well either you don't understand me or you just don't know what you are saying

First another set of students have been kidnapped... We should start with that

My first point was the government must have paid a ransom because the boys couldn't have been released for free so they should be truthful
Now the ransom has encouraged another kidnapping

Secondly you don't negotiate with criminals... It's totally wrong because you are giving the criminals a say in the issue and stops it from being a crime

Third war is different from terrorism.... If a pope intervene in a war, is not the same with intervening and negotiating with terrorist think it through

Lastly getting the boys out is great but the story put out for us doesn't add up first and isn't a right journey if at all we hope to see positivity here

Sénú
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by Xisnin(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Starmario:

First another set of students have been kidnapped... We should start with that
This is irrelevant. How does this change the question of whether you support ransom or not?
Are you willing to participate in a protest against paying the ransom?

My first point was the government must have paid a ransom because the boys couldn't have been released for free so they should be truthful
Now the ransom has encouraged another kidnapping
This is funny. Even kids know that ransom is always paid to secure releases.
What is the point of being truthful?
"Hello Nigerians, we paid 1 billion Naira to secure the boys release, what a great job we did!"
After such a truthful statement, do you think Nigerians will clap or kidnappers will have a change of heart?
We Nigerians like to dwell on pointless issues.

Secondly you don't negotiate with criminals... It's totally wrong because you are giving the criminals a say in the issue and stops it from being a crime
You are still beating about the bush.
Do you agree with this statement? I absolutely want the government to stop paying a ransom. I want them to always invade the bases of kidnappers for rescue and I see no problem in the hostages losing their lives.

Everyone negotiates with criminals. Real-life is not the same as movies. The stats are out there for anyone interested. Criminals always have a say in crime issues until they are arrested and that doesn't stop it from being a crime.

Third war is different from terrorism.... If a pope intervene in a war, is not the same with intervening and negotiating with terrorist think it through
There is no difference. Negotiations are a valid means of resolving conflict anywhere in the world. The US is currently negotiating with Taliban terrorists. That is real life for you.

Finally, this thread hits the front page about parents kicking against the use of force:
https://www.nairaland.com/6312756/katsina-abduction-rescue-children-dont

No one seems to condemn the parent for suggesting negotiations but they came out in force after the schoolboys release.
That is all the proof needed to show the insincerity in this debate.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
fredoooooo:
If you're not Happy those boys are back , give you're own kids to kidnappers...
What's wrong with you people..
Words of a wise man!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win / IPOB: Chidoka Slams South-East Governors, Rejects Army’s Terrorism Tag On Group / 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.