Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience (39547 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by ibuildstuff(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2020
CSTRR:
Canada has secured enough vaccines to immunise three times of their population.

The rich nations are shamelessly hoarding it.

We will need our best people to move us to the front of the queue.
Shey u people said u don't want the vaccine. Now the rice countries are keeping it to themselves.
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by authority2006(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2020
ibson99:

dude what are you talking about? Iweala literally ran Nigeria's economy when she was a minister. she single-handedly made the country the largest economy on the continent.
Trump just doesn't trust her cos he thinks she will further China's interest.

How exactly did she do that. The woman single handedly ran our economy and ran it to the ground, simple. You are mistaking oil price boom for increased production of many products. What later happened before she left with Jonathan if you still remember? She was crying that if we don't diversify, our economy would crash which indeed happened. They were borrowing to pay salaries before they left.

2 Likes

Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by adebopo: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Koulture:
Sentiments and patriotism aside,iweala is not qualified to lead the WTO.
The job requires someone with vast experience in trade issues.The south korean candidate Yoo myung hee who for over 25yrs worked as a trade negotiator and trade policy maker would have made a perfect pick.

The job requires someone with real,hands on experience in the field.
As if you know more than the 110 countries that supported her.
Trump is the one being sentimental here.
just like saying you need someone with PhD in economics to run a country economy, my bro it doesn't work like that in real life.
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by orisa37: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2020
U.S-wants-wto-dg-race-reopened-suggests-okonjo-iweala-lacks-experience.

NO I IS AN AMERICAN AS WELL. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT REAL TRADE COMMERCIAL BASIS OF INTERACTIONS, CIVILIZATION AND SUCCESSES NOT JUST ECONOMY AND FINANCE. WE SHOULD NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKE OF GHEBREYESUS AND WHO. LET THE AMERICAN PANEL INTERVIEW HER.
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by juman(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Biafrans over to you.

grin grin
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by juman(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2020
Trump is racist.
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by Miracle2020: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Blakpot:
Your hatred for Igbos go kill u.
Your desperation to tag every ibos Ipob speaks for itself.
U think Biden is like ur illiterate jihadist president? Lol
oh oh oh. Hahahaha . So Biden is now an intelligent man abi? So Biden is not more a jihadist. I thought Trump is the best thing in the world after slice bread.
Now let me tell something that your brain doesn't know. If today Buhari decided not to support Ngozi she will never win.
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by Jikonihmarlen: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2020
trump why?? how wonder!
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by Marine25: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2020
Now you fully believe that this man is a racist, he hates Africans and Nigerians entirely.
Thank God the People of America uprooted him, he is too arrogant to rule America
ibson99:

https://africaexplained.com.ng/us-wants-wto-dg-race-reopened-suggests-okonjo-iweala-lacks-experience/
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by Blakpot: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Miracle2020:
oh oh oh. Hahahaha. So Biden is now an intelligent man abi? So Biden is not more a jihadist. I thought Trump is the best thing in the world after slice bread.
Now let me tell something that your brain doesn't know. If today Buhari decided not to support Ngozi she will never win.

Wts so funny?.
Whenever have I called Biden unintelligent or Jihadist?
Boy you're confused.

Your last statement just shows your level of intelligence.
I'm not gonna engage in childish arguments.
Go trade banter with someone else.
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by TheEnforcer: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
superlightning:

see this hungry loser whose 25th generation can't match half of iwealas success. if you don't understand Trump Politics, simply shut up.
You are such a vulgar fellow.Get out
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by Diamondplus1805(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
January on my mind
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by superlightning: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2020
TheEnforcer:
You are such a vulgar fellow.Get out

I have noticed you.

please try to notify other monikers about their "vulgarism" too. If not, you are an inconsequential noisemaker.
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by ezenwaforj: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2020
[/sup][sup][sup][/sup]
Koulture:
Sentiments and patriotism aside,iweala is not qualified to lead the WTO.
The job requires someone with vast experience in trade issues.The south korean candidate Yoo myung hee who for over 25yrs worked as a trade negotiator and trade policy maker would have made a perfect pick.

The job requires someone with real,hands on experience in the field.

JUST BECAUSE OF TRIBALLY ROOTED JEALOUSY
Re: US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience by ibson99(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Marine25:
Now you fully believe that this man is a racist, he hates Africans and Nigerians entirely.
Thank God the People of America uprooted him, he is too arrogant to rule America
he still has a few days to do damage before he is completely gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Overtakes Jonathan In Benue, Gets 250,000 Votes - PUNCH / Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) / Yunusa Halid, PDP Youth Leader Tears Membership Card In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.