Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Configuring And Using The Microsoft Communicator Mobile On Nokia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Configuring And Using The Microsoft Communicator Mobile On Nokia (1123 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site / Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? / Problem Downloading Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 210 Dual Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Configuring And Using The Microsoft Communicator Mobile On Nokia by sulakishop(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2011
Dear all,
Can anyone please help out in configuring and Using the Microsoft Communicator Mobile on nokia e-series?
Replies will be highly appreciated.
Re: Configuring And Using The Microsoft Communicator Mobile On Nokia by Obapital(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2012
sulakishop: Dear all,
Can anyone please help out in configuring and Using the Microsoft Communicator Mobile on nokia e-series?
Re: Configuring And Using The Microsoft Communicator Mobile On Nokia by Obapital(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2012
Re: Configuring And Using The Microsoft Communicator Mobile On Nokia by Richystar4: 1:24am On May 21, 2012
Do you use office communicator as a tool in your company? Do you have user name and password from your company? do you know your company server address for communicator? Do you know your company domain address?
Re: Configuring And Using The Microsoft Communicator Mobile On Nokia by Obapital(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2012
i dont have any. Besides am nt workin in a company. Is t
here no other way i get this stuff done? Cant i use another company's stuff? Really need it badly!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Working Pdf Reader For My Blackberry / How Do I Get Pushmail On C3 / Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.