Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

If You Have!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Have!!! (162 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please if you have used children's clothes and items maybe your children are not using anymore please feel free to dash them to my children please. My 2 kids are 2yrs and 4yrs old. I am a single father struggling to feed without any job. Na street odd hustling jobs I dey do up and down to make sure the kids eat. This Christmas nothing nothing for us not even a single clothe or toy to play with their mates. Please if you have the size for 2yrs old boy and 4yrs old girl please I will really appreciate them. We are here in Ayobo Lagos and I can as well treck down to meet you if you are around to collect them. You can check my previous post too. Things are not going well for me at all taking care of the kids and no space for me to even go out to hustle. Abeg take your time to read and whatever assistance you want to render I will really accept it thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Father’s Come And Show Love O / Joking Or Running Away From Your Family Responsibilities Might End Up To Post Of / It’s The Easiest Thing In The World For A Man To Deceive Himself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.