Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Bitcoin Father’s Come And Show Love O - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bitcoin Father’s Come And Show Love O (161 Views)

How You Can Show Love To Your Children Equally / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / 5 Ways To Show Love To Sister On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Father’s Come And Show Love O by 9jayoungwealth(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
I have just created a bitcoin wallet and learned how to trade.. chai make person show me love naa... I swear I no get 1k for account tomorrow na Christmas...

I know say plenty bitcoin gurus dey here make una do for me naa... before you go to club today and be carrying casket of different things and fat fat yanshesss .... na beg I dey..

Lala for help me push this post come fp o before I dey a beg....

3KR76eJb2LChBwgyjWYEVwR4vG7huu3geZ
Re: Bitcoin Father’s Come And Show Love O by 9jayoungwealth(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
cry cry Nobody wan help me o....

(1) (Reply)

Chymall The Best Option / What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. / Is Feminism A Bad Thing(why All Women Should Appreciate Feminism)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.