Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,465 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Zoning Alive In Pdp. Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Alive In Pdp. Obasanjo (675 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / ‘i Am A Card Carrying Member Of Pdp’, Obasanjo Tells Apc / Daniel Can’t Return To Pdp –obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoning Alive In Pdp. Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2011
Chairman PDP BOT General Olusegun Obasanjo today at the Jonathan/Sambo "Grand Finale" Abuja Presidential Campaign Rally stated that as far as PDP is concerned “Zoning is very much alive, it is not dead, it was only suspended for the emergence of Goodluck Jonathan and will be re-introduced after Jonathan presidency.” I am totally against zoning, but clearly these people lied. What happened to all the talk about death to zoning and live to National unity? This is so decitful, what about all the adverts on united Nigeria? I actually beleived their lies.me sha I say No to zoning yes to merit
Re: Zoning Alive In Pdp. Obasanjo by isquar3d3(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2011
Zoning neva died in PDP, they only twist it 2 suit certain interests at a particular point in time. If OBJ ws quoted well, is he saying d Igbo's wil be stood up again in 2015?? It wil hv 2 go back 2 d north if i'm nt mistaken. Goodluck 2 dem all.
Re: Zoning Alive In Pdp. Obasanjo by sbeezy8: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2011
aisha2:

Chairman PDP BOT General Olusegun Obasanjo today at the Jonathan/Sambo "Grand Finale" Abuja Presidential Campaign Rally stated that as far as PDP is concerned “Zoning is very much alive, it is not dead, it was only suspended for the emergence of Goodluck Jonathan and will be re-introduced after Jonathan presidency.” I am totally against zoning, but clearly these people lied. What happened to all the talk about death to zoning and live to National unity? This is so decitful, what about all the adverts on united Nigeria? I actually beleived their lies.me sha I say No to zoning yes to merit

hehe I dey laugh ohh dis obasanjo guy is like something that cannot be explained -

zoning was never dead in pdp
Re: Zoning Alive In Pdp. Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
I was thinking my ears were playing tricks. I can't believe this so what happens to National Unity now?
Re: Zoning Alive In Pdp. Obasanjo by sbeezy8: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2011
national unity ke?

hehe i dey laugh ooooo- obj

to be honest alot of people think obj is what nigerians need, someone who is sneaky, a liar, cunning, SMART, clever to keep this nigeria together and i must agree somewhat.

this ofcourse wont be the last lie- I dont  wish death on anyone but baba is getting old he is not immortal and cannot keep Nigeria together from his grave.

All these lies, tricks, ups and downs to keep nigeria together is crazy!
Re: Zoning Alive In Pdp. Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
So what happens to "united Nigeria" after jonathan if he emerges president? They will go ahead and still divide us abi?
Re: Zoning Alive In Pdp. Obasanjo by ektbear: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
Zoning makes no sense.

If they plan to zone after GEJ, then it looks like:

2011-2019 - GEJ/SS
2019-2027 - North
2027-2035 - SE
2035-2043 - North
2043-2051 - SW
2051-2059 - North
2059-2067 - SS
etc

Is this a logical way to source leadership at the center? In my opinion, if you want to practice zoning, then dramatically weaken the center so that nobody cares about the presidency. Make the states and LGs stronger, federal weaker.
Re: Zoning Alive In Pdp. Obasanjo by THEAMAKA(f): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2011
Nigerians and misplaced priorities. this is why Nigeria is moving NOWHERE. people are too concerned about where someone is from instead of what they can do for the country. my vote (if i could vote, lol) would be for Buhari or maybe Ribadu. the other two need to go home, especially GEJ. smh.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of One Vote / Nigerian Politics / The President Bribing News Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.