Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi (4205 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by winningwinner(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Following the trending news going on in the social Media, Nigeria & the world at Large concerning the announcement & the launching of the Eastern Security Network by the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra Nazi Nnamdi Kanu on Saturday 12th December 2020

It was gathered that that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu launched the Eastern Security Network and published the videos on the social media.

He maintained that the Eastern security Network was created by him & IPOB so as to provide adequate security of lives & property of the entire Eastern region from the menace of the Fulani Herdsmen who have been attacking different towns & villages in Biafra land thereby leading to the death of the Biafran people.

Launching of the security outfit generated different arguments from people in questioning the status of the security out.

Some people said that it's Biafran army that was launched but now the Indigenous People Of Biafra have come up with a press statement issued by the IPOB media secretary in Nigeria Comrade Emma Powerful so as to clear everyone on the status & operations of the new Easter Security Network.
It was gathered that today being the 17th day of December, the

Arewa youths consultative forum gave the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu seven days ultimatum to disband security network.

While interviewed by the press,
the leader of Arewa Youths consultative forum(IYF) comrade Yerima Shetima said that he is giving IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu seven days ultimatum to dissolve the Eastern Security Network or he do the unthinkable or that he will unite all the terrorists in the North to come & fight against the Igbos in the East.

Yerima also berated the Yoruba leaders for supporting IPOB leader Maxi Nnamdi Kanu for creating Eastern Security Network (ESN) and promised to be ruthless against them when he finally leads his army.

His statement says as follows in qoute
" I have watched the video of the so called Eastern Security Network formed by Nnamdi kanu.

I welcome this challenge and I will tell Nnamdi Kanu that he is a learner.

I will assemble my own warriors including all the terrorist groups operating in the north to be ready.

If after seven days, this so called Eastern security Network is not dissolved, then we will March to Igbo land.

As for the Yorubas who are the most stupid and treacherous tribe in Nigeria, we are going to see them in a dimensions they won't imagine for this betrayals.

Seven days from now, Nigeria will become something else and we are ready for division but before then, we the northern warriors will show Igbos and Yorubas why we are being feared all over the world"

This was the threatening statement peddled or issued by the leader of the Area consultative forum(IYF) today & this has Led people to as different questions like.

Is the Arewa youth leader the president of Nigeria?

Are we not in a democratic society where everyone is allowed to express themselves?

Why is it that he have never condemned the attack of Igbo people by the Fulani herdsmen?

Why is it that he Shetima Yerima have not condemned the Fulani National security?

Is Nigeria really one atall?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by Designsking: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sounds like he is scared

13 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by mike8804: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
let all southern tribes unite as a single force and crush Fulani's expansionists before they subdue the South the way they did to the northern tribes. the major players are Igbos and Yorubas, Alas they aren't united.

fulanis will use all willing tools in the south to accomplish their agenda.

6 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by LegendHero(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
This one na weray oo
Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by sylve11: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Face your front mallam shetimah.............. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by PapaGfad: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
This shetima is a mad dog and needs his head to be hit hard!

3 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by Simplyleo: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shettima is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please what is Shettima's issue?

Who is he to tell IPOB what to do, or not? It's not his place. He has no business in this matter.

He should be more concerned about banditry in the North.

11 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by donbachi(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
When its coming from the north..right thing.but,from another region,very wrong..dis one go clear for una eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
This noise from Shettima is likely to firm up IPOB resolve.

Wrong move by Shettima!

3 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by Rugaria: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
This one has an oversized impression of his tiny self

1 Like

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by secretkiller: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
The north still think this is 1960s.

4 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Someone openly claims to have alliance with the terrorists terrorizing the country and everyone is quiet about it.

Ok naaa

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Noted
Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
winningwinner:
Following the trending news going on in the social Media, Nigeria & the world at Large concerning the announcement & the launching of the Eastern Security Network by the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra Nazi Nnamdi Kanu on Saturday 12th December 2020

It was gathered that that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu launched the Eastern Security Network and published the videos on the social media.

He maintained that the Eastern security Network was created by him & IPOB so as to provide adequate security of lives & property of the entire Eastern region from the menace of the Fulani Herdsmen who have been attacking different towns & villages in Biafra land thereby leading to the death of the Biafran people.

Launching of the security outfit generated different arguments from people in questioning the status of the security out.

Some people said that it's Biafran army that was launched but now the Indigenous People Of Biafra have come up with a press statement issued by the IPOB media secretary in Nigeria Comrade Emma Powerful so as to clear everyone on the status & operations of the new Easter Security Network.
It was gathered that today being the 17th day of December, the

Arewa youths consultative forum gave the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu seven days ultimatum to disband security network.

While interviewed by the press,
the leader of Arewa Youths consultative forum(IYF) comrade Yerima Shetima said that he is giving IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu seven days ultimatum to dissolve the Eastern Security Network or he do the unthinkable or that he will unite all the terrorists in the North to come & fight against the Igbos in the East.

Yerima also berated the Yoruba leaders for supporting IPOB leader Maxi Nnamdi Kanu for creating Eastern Security Network (ESN) and promised to be ruthless against them when he finally leads his army.

" I have watched the video of the so called Eastern Security Network formed by Nnamdi kanu.

I welcome this challenge and I will tell Nnamdi Kanu that he is a learner.

I will assemble my own warriors including all the terrorist groups operating in the north to be ready.

If after seven days, this so called Eastern security Network is not dissolved, then we will March to Igbo land.

As for the Yorubas who are the most stupid and treacherous tribe in Nigeria, we are going to see them in a dimensions they won't imagine for this betrayals.

Seven days from now, Nigeria will become something else and we are ready for division but before then, we the northern warriors will show Igbos and Yorubas why we are being feared all over the world"

This was the threatening statement peddled or issued by the leader of the Area consultative forum(IYF) today & this has Led people to as different questions like.

Is the Arewa youth leader the president of Nigeria?

Are we not in a democratic society where everyone is allowed to express themselves?

Why is it that he have never condemned the attack of Igbo people by the Fulani herdsmen?

Why is it that he Shetima Yerima have not condemned the Fulani National security?

Is Nigeria really one atall?
so many monkeys in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by 280Bracket: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by winningwinner(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
winningwinner:

I welcome this challenge and I will tell Nnamdi Kanu that he is a learner. I will assemble my own warriors including all the terrorist groups operating in the north to be ready. If after seven days, this so called Eastern security Network is not dissolved, then we will March to Igbo land.

As for the Yorubas who are the most stupid and treacherous tribe in Nigeria, we are going to see them in a dimensions they won't imagine for this betrayals. Seven days from now, Nigeria will become something else and we are ready for division but before then, we the northern warriors will show Igbos and Yorubas why we are being feared all over the world"

What I don't understand is what gave this guy the audacity to gang people of respected ethnic nationalities to rubbish them. Where a child is pointing a finger while crying, if the mother is not there, his father should be there.

https://newsnotchng.com/disband-ipob-eastern-security-network-or-seek-for-government-approval-yerima-tells-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by berryPee(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Govt, of the day is always deaf and dumb when it comes to a Northerner issuing threats to other regions
booscy:
Someone openly claims to have alliance with the terrorists terrorizing the country and everyone is quiet about it.

Ok naaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by phantom24: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fake news, by the way does this threat includes AMOTEKUN?
Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by gidgiddy: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
If this is true, then Yerima Shettima is high on cocaine

1 Like

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by efighter: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shettima has gone mad again. Let him bring his Fulani herdsmen to face ESN man to man, fire for fire. We Yorubas will stay back and watch as long as none of both parties step on Yoruba soil as you did in 1970. You miscreants blood sucking Hausa/Fulani will see what the flat headed black Jews will do to you and your generations yet unborn

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by ggood: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dissolve Hisbah first
Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by efighter: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
berryPee:
Govt, of the day is always deaf and dumb when it comes to a Northerner issuing threats to other regions

Don’t mind the useless government of Cows
Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by BosseJ: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
I have noticed that this yerima guy is always sounding arrogant and full of himself. For some reason he thinks his opinion is authoritative. Very useless fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by efighter: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
phantom24:
Fake news, by the way does this threat includes AMOTEKUN?

AMOTEKUN kee you there

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by efighter: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
BosseJ:
I have noticed that this yerima guy is always sounding arrogant and full of himself. For some reason he thinks his opinion is authoritative. Very useless fellow.

He is the most educated in his State, passing WAEC with four Passes and four F9. That’s where his pride comes from. Useless Almajari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by hammerDK: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
YEYE SHITMAN.

NNAMDI KANU IS NOT IGBO GOV THAT YOU THREATEN.

IPOB IS NOT OHANAEZE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by princechina(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
He is welcomed to try and see if he won't regret it for the rest of his life. Let him come. Coward. If I no join for the fight, make I know wetin cause am. It's not by making mouth. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by Lovelies1: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmm

If is true why is it not on front page

Check my signature
Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by Soulsymbol99: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
If na different tribe man talk am nw na hate speech undecided

1 Like

Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
I can bet any money this is fake news. Shetima might be controversial but dumb he is not. Try harder Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
Re: Dissolve Eastern Security Network Before Seven Days, Yerima Shetima Tell Nnamdi by lamentor78(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
The North always think they can fight, when the war start even me I will join and defend the south, enough of this rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Was Yesterday Unveiled As A Private Company. Here’s What That Means ? / The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. / Anioma State Must Be Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.