Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. (4194 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
The next President of Nigeria is Generalissimo Michael David. Mark my words. God himself will elevate this Michael to come and save Nigeria and all downtrodden oppressed people of the earth from all their sufferings and woes.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Cypress042(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Since the next president isn't Obi, then this thread should be deleted as fast as possible cry

14 Likes

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Psalm 89:19-21
King James Version
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

1 Like

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by God1000(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
You are delusional

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Unobtrusive, he is the one the LORD has sent to rescue his people from their shackles and pain. His horn will be exalted in te name of the LORD his God. Ladies and Gentlemen, Michael David is the next President of Nigeria
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Karemarealty288(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Make swear no catch u

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Mariangeles(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
MrPresident1:
Unobtrusive, he is the one the LORD has sent to rescue his people from their shackles and pain. His horn will be exalted in te name of the LORD his God. Ladies and Gentlemen, Michael David is the next President of Nigeria

Now or in future?
Who's the Michael David anyway?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

Now or in future?
Who's the Michael David anyway?
There's looming socio economic and political turmoil in the whole world. Very terrible times just about to commence.Just before shit hits the fan, Michael David will come, and under his shadow, Nigeria will survive and blossom and be blessed
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Mariangeles(f): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
MrPresident1:
There's looming socio economic and political turmoil in the whole world. Very terrible times just about to commence.Just before shit hits the fan, Michael David will come, and under his shadow, Nigeria will survive and blossom and be blessed

Who is he though?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

Who is he though?
I don't know oh. But very soon all of us will see him on television
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Mariangeles(f): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
MrPresident1:

Then maybe Michael David are Peter Obi's names we're yet to know he bears. cheesy
That is the only plausible explanation to your vision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by budaatum: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

Who is he though?
MrPresident1:

You don't know but you expect us to mark your words?

Trust me. The following is very true.

God1000:
You are delusional

2 Likes

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by OkCornel(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Can the mods move this thread to the jokes section? Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by 3ple9iner: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Which party is he in?
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
It's you!!
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

Then maybe Michael David are Peter Obi's names we're yet to know he bears. cheesy
That is the only plausible explanation to your vision.
It is not Peter Obi
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
budaatum:

You don't know but you expect us to mark your words?

Trust me. The following is very true.

Buda for eartum aka budaatum aka dog0001 you don run mental
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkCornel:
Carry am there by yourself na
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Psalm 89:26-28
King James Version
26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Psalm 80:17
King James Version

17 Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
The LORD has heard the pain and cries of his people and has sent them one that He has made mighty for Himself. Nigeria's night season is over.. The LORD's anointed is here, Generalissimo Michael David has come. We will all see him on TV very soon..
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Obidient4life2: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
MrPresident1:
The next President of Nigeria is Generalissimo Michael David. Mark my words. God himself will elevate this Michael to come and save Nigeria and all downtrodden oppressed people of the earth from all their sufferings and woes.

Say no to drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Say no to drugs
Guy, listen, I don't do drugs. Never have, never will. Michael David is the next President of Nigeria
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Obidient4life2: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
Guy, listen, I don't do drugs. Never have, never will. Michael David is the next President of Nigeria
Who is even Michael David
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Who is even Michael David
We will see Michael David on TV very soon. My brother, he is the next President of Nigeria. Battyboys, ndi Obidient, Atikulated nwa are all wasting their time.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Obidient4life2: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
We will see Michael David on TV very soon. My brother, he is the next President of Nigeria. Battyboys, ndi Obidient, Atikulated nwa are all wasting their time.

grin grin grin grin

Guy drugs no good. Someone we haven't seen will become president.
Unless this Michael is a military man and is planning coupe

1 Like

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Broveens42(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Op is just spilling the obvious.
With buhari out of the way, the outcome of the election would be different from what we've been used to. The battle between Atiku and Tinubu will be so fierce that even INEC chairman may be afraid to declare a winner. PO on the sideline would hope to do an
'Imo ohakim'; where he could savour the prospects of being the president for peace to reign. But that is unlikely to happen because of the complexities of the Nigeria structure.

With the fear of an emergence of a new country, the Power brokers in world politics might settle for a MILITARY dictator while at the same time condemning military rule in sub-sahara( expect this hypocrisy spread by international media as usual).

1 Like

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:
I move for adoption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obidient4life2:

grin grin grin grin

Guy drugs no good. Someone we haven't seen will become president.
Unless this Michael is a military man and is planning coupe
My brother, it is the Revelation or Apocalypsis. The name Revelation comes from the first word of the book in Koine Greek: ἀποκάλυψις (apokalypsis), which means "unveiling" or "revelation". So you will see him on TVcheesy
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Broveens42:
Op is just spilling the obvious.
With buhari out of the way, the outcome of the election would be different from what we've been used to. The battle between Atiku and Tinubu will be so fierce that even INEC chairman may be afraid to declare a winner. PO on the sideline would hope to do an
'Imo ohakim'; where he could savour the prospects of being the president for peace to reign. But that is unlikely to happen because of the complexities of the Nigeria structure.

With the fear of an emergence of a new country, the Power brokers in world politics might settle for a MILITARY dictator while at the same time condemning military rule in sub-sahara( expect this hypocrisy spread by international media as usual).

Thrash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by Broveens42(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
MrPresident1:
Thrash

Okay
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Not Tinubu, Atiku, Or Obi. by MrPresident1: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
paulemmy19:
I move for adoption
Make both of una carry am go there now. Alternate accounts Okcornel and paulemmy19 one and the same person. Like buda for eartum aka budaatum and dog0001

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Equivalent Of 'efulefu' In Yoruba? / Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo / Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.