Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) (26435 Views)

Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With 200 Kids From G-Kappa Community / Nancy Isime Celebrates 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Mandela27: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2020
LOLS WE KNOW THIS STYLE.YOU DEY USE EMOTIONAL/KIND HEART DEY FIND HUSBAND/CATCH.....MANIPULATIONS EVERYWHERE
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Parkflash(f): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2020
womenareapes:
attention seeking biitch undecided
:/ At least she is seeking the attention by doing something nice
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by pretydiva(f): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2020
meobizy:
Nancy is 33 years of age unless 29 is her runs-year.
Na you born her undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2020
I thought the National Association of orphanages banned taking pictures with orphans by donors? Anyway, evidence to present when I do same.

HBD to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Liposure: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Ayo2004:
This 1 go sweet die from behind grin
backstroke is the best stroke
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Easybela(f): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2020
Nancy fear God small na,how can you be 29

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by ggood: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2020
29 years or 39 years

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2020
Dammy10:
Nancy Celebrate 29 years birthday with little children in hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni8mHXwK4Vs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6CSrHq569/?igshid=89z9rnb9vzja

All these Sagittarius women forming Men...
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
Looking beautiful

I honestly feel her dying her hair so many times to keep her look would have adverse effects in the future. That's what Ariana Grande is suffering from which is why she has to wear a ponytail
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Originalsly: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Please go and seek attention too by giving.

Happy birthday to her.

Why would you tell someone that has nothing on earth or in head to go and give??

@ topic.....very nice of her to celebrate her birthday by helping others.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by bubudeen: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Nice! Just that they needn't show us the rehearsal part too. Anyways happy birthday to her. Also she should try keep proper record of the age she is using now to avoid future mix ups ooh.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by jodeci(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2020
Let she go and marry. She is too pretty to waste.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Elxandre(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2020
meobizy:
How do you know that?
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by heniford2: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2020
have never watched her movie don't even know her is a pity our Nollywood industry is going down daily
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Godwin5766(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Happy birthday my nollywood crush
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Originalsly:

Why would you tell someone that has nothing on earth or in head to go and give??

@ topic.....very nice of her to celebrate her birthday by helping others.

Hahaha. That is harsh grin

Some people are just good at criticizing what others are doing. Ask them to show you what they have done, nothing!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Ayo2004: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Liposure:
backstroke is the best stroke
Kerosene dey your head cheesy
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2020
osamz007:
GOOD THOUGH EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW U SEEK ATTENTION
wetin them go do to satisfy you!!!damn Nigarrrrrr
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by SmartPolician: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2020
chatinent:

What is the meaning of this socks people wear and match the same earth with me?

So mad a world.

Please read it again
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by hopexter(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2020
meobizy:

Are you her mother
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Exodora: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2020
osamz007:
GOOD THOUGH EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW U SEEK ATTENTION
Let's see you seek for your own attention.
Go get a life please !
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Exodora: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Marvieduke:
I no trust this babe age at all
As if you are using your rightful age .
Aproko.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Donspicey:
Happy bday dear.......

This bae fine sha.......

If not for Rihanna i would hv dated her......

Maybe if i later marry Rihanna i will then come for her as my side chick.....
grin
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by CSTRR: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gerrard59:
I thought the National Association of orphanages banned taking pictures with orphans by donors? Anyway, evidence to present when I do same.

HBD to her.
That place is hospital, not Orphanage.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Exodora:

As if you are using your rightful age .
Aproko.

Senior aproko how you dey? Idiot
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Happy birthday Nancy isime..
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Exodora: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Marvieduke:

Senior aproko how you dey? Idiot
Wonder what your thoughts were when you used idiot at the end .
Probably you expect me to stage what exactly .
My free advise get a life .
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Exodora:

Wonder what your thoughts were when you used idiot at the end .
Probably you expect me to stage what exactly .
My free advise get a life .

When I said idiot, you actually behaved like one, even with your response, but have it in mind that you will always be an idiot for life.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Exodora: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Marvieduke:

When I said idiot, you actually behaved like one, even with your response, but have it in mind that you will always be an idiot for life.
And what are you ? A waste !
I have always known idiots whenever I come across them no doubt at all .
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Exodora:

And what are you ? A waste !
I have always known idiots whenever I come across them no doubt at all .

Idiot how are you?
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Exodora: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Marvieduke:

Idiot how are you?
Wasted !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Omoni Oboli Poses With Her Husband And Sons (PHOTO) / Iyanya Sponsors dijiaderoGBA, A Photographer To Calabar To Document The Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.