Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) (26463 Views)

Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With 200 Kids From G-Kappa Community / Nancy Isime Celebrates 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Exodora: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Marvieduke:

You shall be a waste for the rest your entire life no success will come your way, evil will befall you in all your endeavors.
In your next generation you will forever remain idiot .
Ms IDIOT. Fu#k you . You see how you are crying more than the bereaved .
Next time don't start what you can't finish .
Wasted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should thank your maker that am high on Christ , I would have given you a dose more .
Wasted!!!!!!!!
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Exodora:

In your next generation you will forever remain idiot .
Ms IDIOT. Fu#k you . You see how you are crying more than the bereaved .
Next time don't start what you can't finish .
Wasted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should thank your maker that am high on Christ , I would have given you a dose more .
Wasted!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha look at this fool claiming he is high on Christ, you are pained and we all can see how frustrated your life is on nairaland, you better don't commit suicide bcoz of me. Ewu gambia
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Exodora: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Marvieduke:

Hahahaha look at this fool claiming he is high on Christ, you are pained and we all can see how frustrated your life is on nairaland, you better don't commit suicide bcoz of me. Ewu gambia
Who exactly is pained here .
Wasted .
If you ain't pained why those courses .
You are a waste I know from the beginning that was why I never wanted to stage anything .
Keep laughing like a waste that you are .
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Exodora:

Who exactly is pained here .
Wasted .
If you ain't pained why those courses .
You are a waste I know from the beginning that was why I never wanted to stage anything .
Keep laughing like a waste that you are .

Foolish fool you are pained and we all on nairaland can see it written all over you, if you mention me again amadioha and ogun will join forces together and strike you dead.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Exodora: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Marvieduke:

Foolish fool you are pained and we all on nairaland can see it written all over you, if you mention me again amadioha and ogun will join forces together and strike you dead.
Wasted fool !
You and who on Nairaland .
You are even a waste than I thought , you think mentioning the term Nairaland will change the fact that you are a waste .
Just prove me wrong by not quoting me again wasted !
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Exodora post=97294250]
Wasted fool !
You and who on Nairaland .
You are even a waste than I thought , you think mentioning the term Nairaland will change the fact that you are a waste .
Just prove me wrong by not quoting me again wasted ![/quote

I pity for your parents bcoz they are about to lose their foolish son, death awaits you before the end this year, just get prepared bcoz you will die a miserable death and your corpse will be in pieces.
Re: Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) by Exodora: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Marvieduke post=97295132][/quote]
Thank God for letting us know how your death will take place .
Wasted !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video / Mercy Johnson And Her Spain Based Boo!(pishur) / Photos: Top 10 Most Handsome Entertainers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.