Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) (36900 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Tinubu's Massive Convoy (Video) / Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by dicksonohm(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
43 vehicles + 1 biker

RuudVanNisteroy:
Ebonyi state David Umahi 42 car convoy. And this is the man been hyped up for his prudent management of resources and who recently defected to APC to contest for the presidency in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66kRSUBRB0

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
dicksonohm:
43 vehicles + 1 biker

One car and two coaster buses is all that was needed. They treat state funds like their personal funds and are extremely wasteful.

They will later sell the cars in their convoy at the end of their tenure to themselves for chicken change.

Only in Nigeria you will see this kind of waste for official assignments. Are we the first country to practice democracy in the world.
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartPolician:

There's nothing we can do about it.

They control the security operatives and resources of the country.

The only way out is to have a sane man in Aso Rock.

The only man that can stop that madness is Peter Obi

He has done it before and will do it again if given the opportunity
Peter Obi is not stingy he still bought expensive luxury cars for his convoy. Why didnt he emulate Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso and acquire the cheapest cars in the country for his convoy.

He could have been the Governor to set a precedent and change the culture of waste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS8MmO7gjU8

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by opzy1234: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
What a clueless leader and country... 42 Convoy for one person, Nigeria is doom.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Wait until you see the convoy of Gov Ayade.

I have seen it, madness as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTOdC0lLS5s
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by SmartPolician: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
kiss
RuudVanNisteroy:

Peter Obi is not stingy he still bought expensive luxury cars for his convoy. Why didnt he emulate Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso and acquire the cheapest cars in the country for his convoy.

He could have been the Governor to set a precedent and change the culture of waste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS8MmO7gjU8

Peter Obi wasn't only a well-educated man before he became governor, he was also very rich.

I will repeat myself: No Nigerian politican has a record of significantly cutting down the cost of governance like him.

Reply me if you have someone who has beaten this record. If we don't cut the cost of governance, our leaders will continue to sacrifice the future of unborn children in debts.
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartPolician:
kiss

Peter Obi wasn't only a well-educated man before he became governor, he was also very rich.

I will repeat myself: No Nigerian politican has a record of significantly cutting down the cost of governance like him.

Reply me if you have someone who has beaten this record. If we don't cut the cost of governance, our leaders will continue to sacrifice the future of unborn children in debts.
All of them claim to be rich and successful businessmen, never stopped them from wasting state resources and embezzling state funds.

Remember Peter Obi investing $30 million dollars of Anambra state funds in his family brewery.
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by ganjaman: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Ebonyi state David Umahi 42 car convoy. And this is the man been hyped up for his prudent management of resources and who recently defected to APC to contest for the presidency in 2023.
Useless man. Power intoxicating like he is going to be in the seat forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66kRSUBRB0
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by OLULAW: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mad people. Even the British PM doesn’t have this level of physical convoy and security details. This is a state where public officials are owed several months of wages and where schools and hospitals have become dilapidated. Yet, the governor could afford these expensive cars to boost his ego. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by ascendo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

All of them claim to be rich and successful businessmen, never stopped them from wasting state resources and embezzling state funds.

Remember Peter Obi investing $30 million dollars of Anambra state funds in his family brewery.
c

ABinBev? His family brewery? Or Sabmiller? Take it easy plz

Smh
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by shizzleStar: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He also struggles with telling the truth. Remember the wristwatch saga,house in england and investment in a brewery he had interests in.
are you natural stupid or just occasionally senseless?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hmmmm, waste of tax payers money.
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
mechanics:
Hmmmm, waste of tax payers money.
Our money is their personal ATM.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
shizzleStar:
are you natural stupid or just occasionally senseless?
Peter Obi is known as a pathologically liar. "I only have one wristwatch and no house outside Onitsha".

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Fabulousl0l(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Which one Is his family business?
International brewery?

You won't say what you know
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Which one Is his family business?
International brewery?

You won't say what you know
Watch the interview he got roasted by Kadaria.

He said it was his parents that owned the shares in the brewery. He just can't stop lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SVUvC6JRa8
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by comrChris(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Legacy001:
This is not true. most of the cars you see there are that of commissioners and SAs who accompanied him to a function at UNN. Get your facts right before you condemn someone.
You people should stop this unnecessary defense game you're playing.
I was at ekeaba police station with my friends after it was burnt down during the end SARS protest, all of a sudden the man came with his entourage, I can tell you that he came with nothing less than 40 convoy. I was so angry and wondered why Dave is moving around with such number of convoy

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by pragmstism: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=obiekunie2 post=97218942]

you are such a slowpoke.

see how you are busy defending stupidity and gross waste of resources thinking you are defending your state governor.

you sir are actually so unpatriotic to your state.[/quote

Its like you just learnt the word slowpoke because its not applicable to the context for which it was used by you please stop trying to sound logical go and look for something useful and engage youself with
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2020
comrChris:
You people should stop this unnecessary defense game you're playing.
I was at ekeaba police station with my friends after it was burnt down during the end SARS protest, all of a sudden the man came with his entourage, I can tell you that he came with nothing less than 40 convoy. I was so angry and wondered why Dave is moving around with such number of convoy
Thank you.
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Dantsito: 12:37am On Dec 20, 2020
And that is what he has being doing when he was in the PDP and you were hailing him.
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Dantsito:
And that is what he has being doing when he was in the PDP and you were hailing him.
Which normal human being will hail this with the massive youth unemployment and poverty.
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2020
OLULAW:
Mad people. Even the British PM doesn’t have this level of physical convoy and security details. This is a state where public officials are owed several months of wages and where schools and hospitals have become dilapidated. Yet, the governor could afford these expensive cars to boost his ego. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Our money is their personal ATM.
hahahha
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
mechanics:
hahahha
Real talk

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Ngorbungor(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kingsbridge:
your from ebonyi and all you do is lie to defend umahi that's bad, he may have won your heart with his project's being the first governor to establish much infrastructural development in ebonyi but saying his official convoy is 10 from 28 i know of then you must be a joker.

The guy is stating the real fact, most convoy you see are not only the governor but combination of other executives like Commissioners, SA's etc, Buhari convoy is close to Seven, if you remove the security agencies like DSS, Police, Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defence, NIA, Ambulance that follows him every where he goes
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ngorbungor:

The guy is stating the real fact, most convoy you see are not only the governor but combination of other executives like Commissioners, SA's etc, Buhari convoy is close to Seven, if you remove the security agencies like DSS, Police, Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defence, NIA, Ambulance that follows him every where he goes

Part of the foolishness of some African leaders that see public office as a call to live like kings while their subjects wallow in poverty. Acquire the most expensive luxury vehicles in the world in their convoys. Are they bigger than British Prime Minister? And what happened to the 5 car convoy former second in command Shehu Musa Yardua used in 1978.
Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
mechanics:
hahahha

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 29, 2021
This man just sacked workers instead of reducing the size of his convoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List / Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Profile Of Olabiyi Durojaiye: NCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.