Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Are You Also A Closet Oppressor In Waiting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Also A Closet Oppressor In Waiting? (184 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Also A Closet Oppressor In Waiting? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
During my coffee break at work today, I decided to go to youtube and search for things happening in Nigeria at the moment and I came across the YouTube video below by Seun Kuti.

I listened to everything he had to say in the video and I began pondering over so many things he said especially about the oppressors in waiting and how most Nigerians will always confront those insisting on the right things to be done just because it inconveniences them at that point in time and will rather allow an illegitimate act to prevail just to archive an immediate comfort.

Isn't it an illusion and deceitful to desire a better society while at the same time consciously engaging in acts and conducts that are inimical to the society we delusionally desire?

Watch the video below and ask yourselves if you are an oppressor in waiting and if you also have/display all or some of the traits Seun mentioned in the video, then be rest assured that you are a societal problem and no society can ever progress with your type as the majority of its citizenry.

The desired change starts with YOU and not THEM.

SEUN KUTI TALKS ABOUT ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES IN THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uCiv7L-kXs

(1) (Reply)

When Festus Adedayo And Others Killed Tolerance By Sola Fasure / Insecurity In Nigeria / 16 Contemporary Pain  Points And Source Of Bitterness Of Many On  Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.