Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" (29388 Views)

Court Nullifies Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti’s Candidature / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by envoymedia: 2:46am On Mar 23, 2023
The governor-elect of Abia state, Alex Otti has called the presidential candidate of his party (Labour Party), Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" when Obi congratulated him for winning the Abia state governorship election, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi wrote on Twitter;

"A while ago, I spoke with my brother, Dr. Alex Otti @alexottiofr, the Governor-elect of Abia State and heartily congratulated him on his election. I am gratified that the will and wish freely expressed by the Abia electorates have been respected.

"I pray for God's guidance and protection for the incoming Governor of God's Own State. -PO"

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1638674297362477056?t=VEJdcQ96bUu_0G0hRuurIw&s=19

Otti replied;

"Thank you very much for your kind words and prayers my President in waiting."
https://twitter.com/alexottiofr/status/1638686746765410305?t=fgvFnGc6L65KS34akIbbww&s=19

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by KanwuliaExtra: 2:58am On Mar 23, 2023
Sounds sooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood! grin
Make una nor disappoint ooooooo
Biko nu.

267 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by yinkus6750(m): 3:04am On Mar 23, 2023
It's a very tall wish .
A great battle that only God knows how it will end
Oti should leave playing to the gallery and focus seriously on how to make Abia a better place.
Hope and expectations are high , and he must not disappoint

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Throwback: 3:18am On Mar 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Sounds sooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood! grin
Make una nor disappoint ooooooo
Biko nu.

You know what sounds better?

President-elect and President.

Obi can choose to wait as long as Atiku has been waiting since 1992.

When Tinubu has been sworn in, both Atiku and his boy Obi, can keep waiting on their shared destiny as presidential hopefuls.

164 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Lanretoye(m): 3:26am On Mar 23, 2023
So na deluded person una still elect as governor,this people are in for a long ride...so now we have president in waiting lol,Yeye pipo

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by LegendHero(m): 3:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Lol 😂.

Otti deceiving Obi Pandora.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Ireportlive: 4:06am On Mar 23, 2023
cool

President in waiting koor, President of Ipob nii

He go wait for 8 years

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by wahahlawahala: 4:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Peter Gregory Obi is like a lying father 🙄 with less than #100 for pocket wey promise his 5years old pikin ice cream, juice , cake on his way back from work..
Obedients are like the very excited 5years old child wey go chop breakfast of disappointment at the end of the day. 😂😂

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Abdul05: 4:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Why all zombidiots sharing one brain

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Bluntguy: 4:37am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:

You know what sounds better?

President-elect and President.

Obi can chose to wait as long as Atiku has been waiting since 1992.

When Tinubu has been sworn in, both Atiku and his boy Obi, can keep waiting on their shared destiny as presidential hopefuls.
When your Tulumbu returns from hospital he must return that stolen mandate.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Okorietitus: 5:31am On Mar 23, 2023
Reminds me of when Chinedu's mother introduced herself as the "mother of the incoming governor."

Elderly fools

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Throwback: 5:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

When your Tulumbu returns from hospital he must return that stolen mandate.

Return to Obi that was disgraced in the North?

Obi cannot win any national election even if his Wife is the returning officer.

Accept that being a regional champion does not translate to national victory.

Maybe it is your manhood that has been stolen.

Obi's mandate was to remain loyal to APGA as promised.

See the Igbo politician below entrenching himself as an Igbo regional champion without national appeal.

I am ashamed for the dull boy.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by fourboys: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2023
Make we get joy small
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Epistasis(m): 5:52am On Mar 23, 2023
Abia people are up for another long run. Alex Otti has contested in every party before winning this one with labourers party....
Kerosene republic!!!

24 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by DMerciful(m): 5:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Whether he can win on not does not give Tinubu the right to swap his result after conniving with INEC to shutdown IREV.
Throwback:

Return to Obi that was disgraced in the North?

Obi cannot win any national election even if his Wife is the returning officer.

Accept that being a regional champion does not translate to national victory.

Maybe it is your manhood that has been stolen.

Obi's mandate was to remain loyal to APGA as promised.

See the Igbo politician below entrenching himself as an Igbo regional champion without national appeal.

I am ashamed for the dull boy.

20 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by BOLATINUBU01: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2023
He will keep waiting for the next 8 years

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Throwback: 6:10am On Mar 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Whether he can win on not does not give Tinubu the right to swap his result after conniving with INEC to shutdown IREV.

Continue living a delusion.

Obi is going no where.

He could never have won. He got his deserved 3rd position.

Tinubu does not owe him anything.

27 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2023
OBI CAN NEVER BECOME NIGERIA PRESIDENT

IF IGBOS ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WANTING TO BECOME PRESIDENT SOME DAY

THEY BETTER LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON

AN INCOMPETENT OBI WILL KEEP FAILING AND COMING DISTANT 3RD OR 4TH

2031 PRESIDENCY IS NOT EVEN SURE FOR SE

31 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Faber(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2023
I personally prayed for Otti to win Abia State and Mba to win in Enugu, these are accomplished businessmen...

We want those that will develop South East. Even Peter Obi never campaigned for Edeoga of LP in Enugu State, he only campaigned for Kelvin Chukwu the younger brother of Oyibo Chukwu who was slain by PDP politicians.

As for Obi, even the devil knows say he is president in waiting

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by modelsms(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Man of the people.

Abians are happy

5 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by dahmie2013: 6:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Exactly. That is what he will always be, a president in waiting.

7 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Gamblingkills: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2023
Time will tell
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2023
1. People that believed Buhari was replaced by a Man from Sudan

2. People that said there is an Annointed Candidate.

3. People that said Tinubu can NEVER win APC primaries

4. People that said Tinubu will come distant third in the Elections.

5. People that don't have the common sense and simple intelligence to understand that as far as The NW & NE vote in an Election of today's Nigeria, Peter can NEVER be President even if the Elections were conducted 1 Billion times.

6. People that will see a sparkling white Benz and say it is black just because their brains have been configured for stupidity.

Na these kind People una dey follow argue?

If you are one of the people shouting on social media and everywhere that one stupid mandate will be gotten back, there is absolutely no gibberish you cannot accept.

We will be here to mock you all as we have always done🤣

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Bashet: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Already Showing his typical dumbness like Peter Obi. How did Obi who came third win the election?

Now, I remembered that it was his Abia labour party meeting where they were convening on how to take Lagos.. Clown

13 Likes

Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Felabrity: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2023
Wahala wahala
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Felabrity: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2023
While soludo the bst is snitching
Re: Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" by Mercisharelove(f): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Everyone knows that

Emmanuella Sedoo Amos

The scammers

None should donate to Pals aid.

All the comments and testimonies you see there are lies and fake.

And also skyle page, please run away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Orders Staff To Take Oath Of Secrecy / Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.