Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Help Save Her. Photos Attached. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help Save Her. Photos Attached. (190 Views)

I Need Motherboard Of ACER ASPIRE 7 - Intel (picture Attached). / 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) / How To Make More Than 0.001 Btc (#15k) Per Day (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save Her. Photos Attached. by Ikedia(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please help raise ₦400000 to save miss Ojo a 38yr old woman. she has gangrenous diabetic foot with late stage complications of diabetics. She needs an urgent surgery (amputation) unfortunately she can not meet up her medical bills. No parents nor relations. Please help the little you can to save her life and give her hope. God bless you as you do so. Click to Donate via the link �https://www.naijafund.com/campaign/medical-bill-2/

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Get 1.5gb For N300 & 5gb For N1000 On Airtel / Offline English Dictionary / If I'm Not 100% Sure Should I Study Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.