Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) (74333 Views)

Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / China Develops Artificial Sun That Can Reach 100million Degree Celsius - Photos / China’s Artificial Sun Reaches Fusion Temperatures Thrice That Of The Real Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Decryptor(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
viosky:
Nigeria fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (2072)

And after just 12 seconds in the air, it crash-landed in Daura at buhari's backyard! undecided
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by femicyrus(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
xcesspaschal:

Stop na. We have passed that level
no country in the world can rescue +300 kidnapped student in a flash like Nigeria did in the kankara movie produced by buharywood international
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
richeeyo:
Stop glorifying China unnecessary, America had it first test in 1951
And have managed to stabilize it,
France is currently planning a site for commercial use of its energy, let's know how many seconds that test the chinko did lasted
i dont know why nigerians seem to glorify china technology that has been long done by other developed countries before china. china cant never come close to usa, russia, germany, uk france in millions years to come..... china doing all they can to impress the underdevelop countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by femicyrus(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
viosky:
Nigeria fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (2072)
APC and PDP will be thinking of a merger to wrestle power from the incumbent party at the center by that year you mentioned. You can note this down
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by jamale2112(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
AlphaStorm:

Fusion was already tested in 1951 by the USA and they 've been able to stabilize it using a Takamak reactor. China is merely copying their strides.

Tokamak that was established in 2009 and have mission of achieving nuclear fusion by 2030 is the same one you are saying USA have been using since 1951! Jus continue!! And for your info tokamak is a British company and initiative not USA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
richeeyo:
France is currently planning a site for commercial use of its energy, let's know how many seconds that test the chinko did lasted

Lolz , China a great reminder of what Nigeria could emulate

2 Likes

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by iamJ(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
rowosky:
I just hope it doesn't explode.
Cause the explosion will be massive and will shake the earth to it's core
smh see wetin person dey talk

Rubbish
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Austindark:
Hey this people trying hard to play God... hope they tested it thoroughly and perfectly this time.

Lol, where is the "Playing God" in building a nuclear fusion device, that would be a source of a renewable energy to the and improve productivity in the country.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
emmy512:
How to they intend to cool it down when it's turned off.
You're definitely the smartest person on this thread, but I'm sure they've also thought of that before building it and they have a solution.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Flytime: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Obakoolex(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
My dear country is still struggling to produce pencils
Talk of pencil when we still dey import toothpick undecided

1 Like

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Awoo88: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
What material on earth can withstand 1 million degree celsius?
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Clinghton: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
I hope the don't infect the world with another virus.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Afripriest(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Baba u get problem o!�
richeeyo:
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
richeeyo:
With the age of development from China, they deserve the hype.
What has your country produce?
Zero grin grin

2 Likes

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by UCHIHAmask: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
see young engineers!
an intelligent young population is the strength of any nation,it is creativity,it is advancement,they learn from their predecessors and diversify their wit....
in Nigeria,the goverment forsook the idea of laying down initiatives to strengthen it's youth intelligence,in every field from industrial and technological development to it's military,her youth are found wanting....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by GGirll: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Matches n toothpicks sad

1 Like

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
AirstarKane:

What have you done for your country? Speak good about it not all the time comparison. What have you even done to people around you?
Didn't read
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Dovegrey: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by melodyogonna(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
richeeyo:
America sha, nawa oo
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Eriokanmi: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
richeeyo:
kikikikiki
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
rowosky:
I just hope it doesn't explode.
Cause the explosion will be massive and will shake the earth to it's core
Do you know the magnitude of the earth core, or the magnetic force that bond it with other layers of the earth.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Evidenx(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
My country is still importing toothpick.
Can we loan nigeria to china for at least 100 years??
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Samsonisola01: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Another Pandemic Loading...........
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by UCHIHAmask: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
richeeyo:
you clearly missed alot about the post,i think you should read the post again or google nuclear stuffs.
this isn't the First nuclear reactor test in china,neither is it the only successful one...
the post is about the sucess of this particular research,it's heat strength etc,nobody made any comparison in dates whatsoever,besides,i think you are overzealous in Estimating Europeans.
china,america and france are all indirect enemies to africa's prosperity so why should we be sentimental about any of them

2 Likes

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=beamtopola post=97225031]
[s]i dont know why nigerians seem to glorify china technology that has been long done by other developed countries before china. china cant never come close to usa, russia, germany, uk france in millions years to come..... china doing all they can to impress the underdevelop countries[/quote[/s]]
The reason for the hype is because of their age in developing their country.
Russia is learning one or two things from China right, now. President Putin visit China regularly to see one or two things to learn from.
Again China is improving on existing innovation that's adding value.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by AlphaStorm: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
jamale2112:

Tokamak that was established in 2009 and have mission of achieving nuclear fusion by 2030 is the same one you are saying USA have been using since 1951! Jus continue!! And for your info tokamak is a British company and initiative not USA

A Tokamak reactor is also known as a Thermonuclear reactor. It is based on the principle of nuclear fusion.The first practical reactor was built in 1951 with the Greenhouse Item nuclear test. Nuclear fusion on a large scale in an explosion was first carried out on 1 November 1952, in the Ivy Mike hydrogen bomb test.

Pls do ur research sir.

1 Like

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by eedimo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Toothpick

1 Like

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by hackeen: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
*Lords of logic*

Tell me which element can withstand the surface of the sun?

and you want me to believe that this is 10x hotter than the sun core!
built with some elements for God sake.

pls who can explain this to me abeg.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Emperor4tune(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
foolishness is when a mortal man uses the wisdom of God & at the same time claims he is wiser than GOD...nothing on earth is hotter than the sun,do you no the millions of galaxies & undiscoved planet including our earth that the sun is energising,they just molded a toy that cant even power a village and claim is hotter than the sun...pride has killed mankind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.