Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan (38659 Views)

Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Rexnegro(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
honestly speaking what's wrong with our igbo brothers ehn , this love to get quick money at all cost is becoming just too much na. I tire for una o �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by vastolord4(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
See.. as the world dey now, everyone including an American even an English man would do anything for cash.. don't just blame Nigerians because you're a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

The Oba of the factory was Igbo abi na the Iyaloja of the compound?

How about the ones that ate roasted policeman the other day during ENDSARAS protest?

cheesy

Lasticlala take a look at these monikers right here. Let's see if you fiure out if it's the same tribalist dude or not.

I don't need multiple monikas to repeat the same thing you block head.... people are only re-echoing the obvious.
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Vidsolution79: 12:04am On Dec 20, 2020
Good developers...
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Kingosytex(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
Shut up, your tribe loves crime a lot. You won't be saying this if it were to be others.

Pakistan of all places? Rip bro, RIP.

What warranted the shut up?

You guys should learn how to table your points without resorting to throwing tantrums or insults.
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by folu4real(f): 1:34am On Dec 20, 2020
samwillyco1:
Again

Some people are foolish ooo
Doing drugs is very very risky during the festive season or period is a no no for the Wise ones.

In all no a safe season for any business you are into, safety first in everything job.

Doing drugs is a bad thing and risky but people won't hear, work and earn your money legitimately.

I first thought you are a drug dealer with your first advise comment but got relax with the last comment grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by calcal: 2:22am On Dec 20, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people don't disappoint, is the only set of people I know that turn things upside down, ojukwu disguised like a woman and ran away with his family after engineering the death of over 3 million people, they called him brave and hero instead of coward and warmonger, Kanu Nnamdi ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes, they are calling him activist instead of coward and secessionist, they scam you at Alaba and computer village, they blame for been greedy, they sell babies for ritualism, they blame the babies for been careless, they traffick teenagers for prostitution, the blame the teenagers for been greedy, they massacre people in Ozulubu church, they blame the dead for not running when the gunmen were shooting, they traffick drugs in another people's country, they accused the country of arresting them for developing their county, their land is barren and retrogressive, descrate and ravaged by erosion they blame yorubas, Tinubu and Kiki Osibanjo for mismanaging their land and allocation.

WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME TO WRITE THIS. THERE IS A BETTER SOLUTION, TALK TO YOUR FULANI SLAVE MASTER TO LET THEM GO. SIMPLE AS THAT.

OMO ERU, ALAI NI TIJU, OLE
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Princedapace(m): 2:33am On Dec 20, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Agreed .... you are very right ....

The case of drugs is .... dangerous for carrier and consumer.

Online stealing ... na victim get the pain ......as much as it’s bad .... you can’t compare the pain to that of .... drugs carriers

When my money was stolen in 2013, everything I had as a student back then, I almost committed suicide. This was money I saved up for one year as a student. Life was meaningless the moment I was told that I was a victim of fraud. I think we are here to compare crimes? Bro, all crimes are evil. No one is better than the other. There are still people doing drugs and still intact. It only becomes an issue when absused. So what am I saying? Every crime has various degrees of effects to humans.
So this is why we shouldn't support any or give it any ethnic painting.

Last year, when my babe mother lost her meeting money to fraudsters who called her, pretending to be from bank. That woman wept like a baby. I felt for her. Few months ago, a student from unical committed suicide after her money was stolen by fraudsters.
My kid sis lost her money in alibaba last year. A young girl trying to hustle for her self. Her hustoners thought she ate their money. They took to facebook to drag her. I paid part of the money for her. She was so heart broken. While she was heart broken, the person who stole her money probably was someone shouting Maga Maga. We read the story of an old man who landed in hospital after he was defrauded of his pension fund.

Baba mi fraud has also crazy effects. Some people have taken their own lives due to fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2020
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Princedapace:

When my money was stolen in 2013, everything I had as a student back then, I almost committed suicide. This was money I saved up for one year as a student. Life was meaningless the moment I was told that I was a victim of fraud. I think we are here to compare crimes? Bro, all crimes are evil. No one is better than the other. There are still people doing drugs and still intact. It only becomes an issue when absused. So what am I saying? Every crime has various degrees of effects to humans.
So this is why we shouldn't support any or give it any ethnic painting.

Last year, when my babe mother lost her meeting money to fraudsters who called her, pretending to be from bank. That woman wept like a baby. I felt for her. Few months ago, a student from unical committed suicide after her money was stolen by fraudsters.
My kid sis lost her money in alibaba last year. A young girl trying to hustle for her self. Her hustoners thought she ate their money. They took to facebook to drag her. I paid part of the money for her. She was so heart broken. While she was heart broken, the person who stole her money probably was someone shouting Maga Maga. We read the story of an old man who landed in hospital after he was defrauded of his pension fund.

Baba mi fraud has also crazy effects. Some people have taken their own lives due to fraud.

Respect my brother, I agree !

Make God make a way for you and your kids sis.... ameennnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Erojepromise(f): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people don't disappoint, is the only set of people I know that turn things upside down, ojukwu disguised like a woman and ran away with his family after engineering the death of over 3 million people, they called him brave and hero instead of coward and warmonger, Kanu Nnamdi ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes, they are calling him activist instead of coward and secessionist, they scam you at Alaba and computer village, they blame for been greedy, they sell babies for ritualism, they blame the babies for been careless, they trawffick teenagers for prostitution, the blame the teenagers for been greedy, they massacre people in Ozulubu church, they blame the dead for not running when the gunmen were shooting, they traffick drugs in another people's country, they accused the country of arresting them for developing their county, their land is barren and retrogressive, descrate and ravaged by erosion they blame yorubas, Tinubu and Kiki Osibanjo for mismanaging their land and allocation.

if you continue like this, you will meet your waterloo and that will be your greatest undoing. How can you wake up one morning and start preaching hate against a particular tribe when of course your tribe and every tribe is guilty of such vices . crime is endemic in the south, west, East, North... people like you should be locked up and caged forever because you are the bane of Nigeria and dangerous to yourself and the outside world. better purge yourself of that bitterness seeping through you or that will be your doom.
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Erojepromise(f): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Depends on your geographical location, yes Yoruba's are also involved in crimes in Yorubaland; just as white Europeans are involved in crimes in Europe but you hardly or never see a Yoruba man caught for skull mining in Malaysia or south Africa, you hardly even see them in the north or south east caught for any crime, Yoruba's may be involved in crime but we keep our shit within the region, the ethic and belief system behind the yoruba traditional ideology "Omoluabi" is one that makes the south west region still one of the most peaceful regions in Nigeria. Ritual killings are widespread among all regions in the south and no one dominates the other, and internet fraud is a far less violent crime.

The Igbos on the other hand are known to be; cheats, importers of fake items, movie and music piracy, drug pushing, human trafficking, baby factories, male/female prostitutes in Italy, shady businessmen, 419ers/con artists and to name a few, these are the ones they're pioneers and not counting one's like cultism and armed robbery which they also play active roles in....what takes this to a whole new level is they have now decided to export their crimes to other regions and countries, most igbos are criminals caused by an egotistical culture that forces it's male to gain wealth and impress by hook or crook. You ask for the statistics; three different articles about nigerian drug pushers nabbed in Asia and they're all igbo. Flatin0s are criminals.

The Yahoo boys rampant here in Lagos are no longer yorubas abi? since it's only igbos that are 419'ers hmm?
just tell me exactly how much you are pay for this bullshit you keep spreading??
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Erojepromise:

The Yahoo boys rampant here in Lagos are no longer yorubas abi? since it's only igbos that are 419'ers hmm?
just tell me exactly how much you are pay for this bullshit you keep spreading??

just tell me exactly how much you are paid for this bullshit you keep spreading??

You keep repeating the same thing, comprehension is likely your major problem... like I said the Yoruba Yahoo boys in lagos are within the SW and not exporting their criminality to the SE, flatin0s on the other hand bring crime and criminality everywhere they go, thus they are largely criminals.
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Erojepromise(f): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

You keep repeating the same thing, comprehension is likely your major problem... like I said the Yoruba Yahoo boys in lagos are within the SW and not exporting their criminality to the SE, flatin0s on the other hand bring crime and criminality everywhere they go, thus they are largely criminals.
what you seeing up there was a system issue ... Afonjas like you should be killed for baseless assumptions, maligning, malignant traits and promoting division and hatred. tueh!! people like you disgust me
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Erojepromise:

what you seeing up there was a system issue ... Afonjas like you should be killed for baseless assumptions, maligning, malignant traits and promoting division and hatred. tueh!! people like you disgust me
It's not a system issue but a cultural and genetic one...
Your wailing and weeping still doesn't change the fact that majority of you are criminals, it's in your ethic DNA, wailing and weeping won't change that.
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by snoopz: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Karlovich:
Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel grin grin grin grin, The developers are working overtime to beat the deadline before coming home to intimidate others. Too bad they will be spending the rest of their time eating curry and garlic in Riyadh prison.

Hussle legit, Dem no go hear only to come home during Christmas and start oppressing the legit hustlers
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by snoopz: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Karlovich:
Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel grin grin grin grin, The developers are working overtime to beat the deadline before coming home to intimidate others. Too bad they will be spending the rest of their time eating curry and garlic in Riyadh prison.

Hussle legit, Dem no go hear only to come home during Christmas and start oppressing the legit hustlers

no bad Belle here
isale Oro olegbin
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Bigcowhorn: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

I don't need multiple monikas to repeat the same thing you block head.... people are only re-echoing the obvious.

I didn't say you had multiple monikers crack head. I asked a mode to investigate those 'other people' talking the exact same trash as you grin

Could it be you? Hmmmmmm.

Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by PHijo(m): 4:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Can Nigeria give the 5 landlocked Igbo states their country for a start?
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by DexterousOne(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

There's no need of screaming like an ambulance.....ethic beliefs and upbringing have roles they play in the rate of criminality, sociologists and demographers have proved that. There's a reason why some countries and regions are known for a specific crime; it's because ethic and cultural values have roles in promoting such crimes, and when it comes to crimes committed home and abroad igbos dominate that list.

What you are saying makes no sense
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by DexterousOne(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Princedapace:

Oga keep quiet!

The whole of south west is full of cybercrime made of yorubas..

I dont do this dirty ethnic dragging! Go and sit down bro..

I have core south african business partners. I mean real citizens. Even in SA, yorubas lead in yahoo yahoo, igbos dominate in drug

Nigeria is useless country, crime is evenly shared.

Im sure u are poor, that is why u carry ethnic stuff on nairaland for head.. I hate tagging crimes based on ethnicity. It is dirty and low life. Nigeria as a country is messed up and all tribes have hands in it!

You are right
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by DexterousOne(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Depends on your geographical location, yes Yoruba's are also involved in crimes in Yorubaland; just as white Europeans are involved in crimes in Europe but you hardly or never see a Yoruba man caught for skull mining in Malaysia or south Africa, you hardly even see them in the north or south east caught for any crime, Yoruba's may be involved in crime but we keep our shit within the region, the ethic and belief system behind the yoruba traditional ideology "Omoluabi" is one that makes the south west region still one of the most peaceful regions in Nigeria. Ritual killings are widespread among all regions in the south and no one dominates the other, and internet fraud is a far less violent crime.

The Igbos on the other hand are known to be; cheats, importers of fake items, movie and music piracy, drug pushing, human trafficking, baby factories, male/female prostitutes in Italy, shady businessmen, 419ers/con artists and to name a few, these are the ones they're pioneers and not counting one's like cultism and armed robbery which they also play active roles in....what takes this to a whole new level is they have now decided to export their crimes to other regions and countries, most igbos are criminals caused by an egotistical culture that forces it's male to gain wealth and impress by hook or crook. You ask for the statistics; three different articles about nigerian drug pushers nabbed in Asia and they're all igbo. Flatin0s are criminals.

Does Hushpuppi ring a bell?

Opa6ix?
H Money?
"Otumba Lamba"?
These are just @ some of the many many many criminals of south western extraction caught abroad or are currently abroad

Your argument is very flawed and weak
People who will commit crimes will commit crimes
Trying to link crime to an entire ethnic group, and labelling them as such is very silly

Criminals are criminals
Period
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

Does Hushpuppi ring a bell?

Opa6ix?
H Money?
"Otumba Lamba"?
These are just @ some of the many many many criminals of south western extraction caught abroad or are currently abroad

Your argument is very flawed and weak
People who will commit crimes will commit crimes
Trying to link crime to an entire ethnic group, and labelling them as such is very silly

Criminals are criminals
Period

For every one Yoruba caught abroad is 10 igbos caught for a similar crime, I won't waste time arguing....you guys are criminals
Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by samwillyco1(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2020
folu4real:

I first thought you are a drug dealer with your first advise comment but got relax with the last comment grin grin

grin grin grin drug is the last thing I can do to make money illegally but I can do it in a legal way if I have the opportunity. But both are risky

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan by DanerNo1(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2021
It's too stupid to be a drug mule, always caught.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her / Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) / $6M Romance Scam: Nigerian Man Found Guilty Of Conning Guyanese Pensioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.