Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose (30563 Views)

Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Police Officers Nearly Choke Nigerian Drug Peddler In Gauteng, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by udomma1005(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
The Indian Police, through its Central Crime Branch, has arrested a Nigerian, Chidiebere Ambrose grin grin grin
Sounds like Calabar name sha.... grin grin

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by mobi99(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Egein:
Biafra will be worse than Mexico and Colombia. Recalling the Ozubulu cocaine-fueled mass murder, Biafra is, as a matter of fact, becoming worse than Colombia.
we know , but make them allow us go nah... am proud of my region....at we better than those who believe they are born to beg and die a servant to their masters who value their cows more than his people's life... another succide bomber wrecks ur region borno ... ewu fulani

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by seanwilliam(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
Trafficking drugs is far better than being a ritualist or a terrorist, my Yoruba friends please take note before you criticize grin
east has one of the best rituals parole .. grin no ask how I take know grin
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by seanwilliam(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
These people just Dey spoil naija names sha
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by hansomb: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chinkoalhaji34:

That is their own source if foreign exchange.

Lol , dollar is high.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by NaMeAboki: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Na dem dem again.

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by hansomb: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Actually he grew up in Ogun state accordingly to an anonymous source.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by patfemy06: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
Trafficking drugs is far better than being a ritualist or a terrorist, my Yoruba friends please take note before you criticize grin
Mind you,ritualists and terrorists are always under the influence of drugs being trafficked by flat heads...ritualists are sadly in every part of this country.May God allow us to deliver ourselves
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by adecz: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
⏩⏩ Show any thread or link of a
black African caught for drugs
in India, Indonesia, Thailand, China or
Malaysia that is not of Igbo Biafran
extraction.✨✨

Just one link‼‼

Yes, some of them mix drugs with
trading in China, but any Igbo in any
of the remaining country has nothing
➕ve doing there apart from crime.

Other Nigerians go for study & come
back, but not Igbos. They always end
up on firing squad.

Omoslim26:

Oga Ade Crime is not subjected to a sect of people

intelligent people know dis

only people with no future will be masturbating on dis issue
you better dont join them
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by dragunov: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
2cribz:
But ambrose na edo name na

Ambrose na English name oga.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by Originalsly: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

So must it be drugs?
It is like you don't have a loved one die from the hard drugs the peddle, or treat such people, that';s why you are talking like that
You are trying to defend your tribe, but at the end of the day you are excusing evil drug dealers.
Maybe some people beleive that all Igbos are drug dealers. Me, I don't believe that lie. Nigerians from all tribes hawk and traffic drugs. And regardless of the tribe or religion or village...they are evil and deserve what is coming to them

Go abroad with no plan, no degree, nothing? Okay...

Perfect example of how too many of us must first put on our tribal lens before we can form an opinion. You assume I'm Igbo.... that was sooo necessary before you can make a point. I don't know why you would say I support drug dealings. Re read what I wrote.
I had several great opportunities to be a drug dealer... not soldier... dealer... in the past.....and in the present offers are often made to me because of the nature of my job to ensure safe delivery of drugs.... offers from international syndicates.... Mexicans.... Dominicans.... Jamaicans....and some I can't place. I know and been seeing how drugs destroy individuals... I know many that were close to me that got destroyed...and died because of drugs... known families that got destroyed because of drugs... so many lives ravaged by drugs. I have to interact during work.... from the dealers to the ones wasted. I know of the effects of drugs... the reason why I never or will ever be part of it... or support those who are in it.
You can leave for abroad with a plan.....doesn't mean circumstances will always allow you to stick to the plan... when all avenues of income are blocked... the only one left is always drugs for the guys... a seller or a user........and prostitution for the babes. That's just the way it is.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Originalsly:

You can leave for abroad with a plan.....doesn't mean circumstances will always allow you to stick to the plan... when all avenues of income are blocked... the only one left is always drugs for the guys... a seller or a user........and prostitution for the babes. That's just the way it is.

Or one come back home and do something legitimate.

Selling drugs is indefensible whatever the reason.

Sorry for making false assumptions about your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by Originalsly: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Or one come back home and do something legitimate.

Selling drugs is indefensible whatever the reason.

Sorry for making false assumptions about your tribe.

Come back home?...how?.. Many would like to... those who can swallow their pride.... but do they now have the money to return? You don't understand what it means to be trapped in a foreign land. These I also see daily... not living... nor surviving... but simply existing.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by Miracle2020: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
lordlugards:
lazy people always complain.
see how your brain is thinking. So peddling drugs is hardworking abi?
#ipobarecriminals
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by frog12: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
INDIANS will be suspicious of any NIGERIANS over there.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by ndiri(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chinkoalhaji34:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/15/indian-police-arrest-nigerian-drug-peddler-ambrose
.....you can only end up disgracing your family and not Igbo race,
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by lekanation(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
The Indian Police, through its Central Crime Branch, has arrested a Nigerian, Chidiebere Ambrose grin grin grin
are you from kenya
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by sesan85(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
I think you forgot baby factory and kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by bizzibodi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
If this thing turn to BET & WIN many bet coys would hav closed down.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by endsarrrs(f): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lol
Shellsploit:
Nairalanders, lets say no to "Tribalism"

Chidiebere Ambrose shocked
smileyna ur own worst pass

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by Rawzy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
too bad
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by lordlugards: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ever8090:
what's lazy about destroying other people's lives,..?...no wonder your people sees nothing wrong with selling fake drugs to unsuspecting victims and you call that hard work?!! Rubbish..if that is only way to be hardworking then let me be lazy
so shall it be. Amen
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by lordlugards: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Miracle2020:
see how your brain is thinking. So peddling drugs is hardworking abi?
#ipobarecriminals
go to Mexico and Colombia and tell them that.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by porthouse7(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
anambra do more rituals than all d Yoruba state combined
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by Coolgent(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
He is not a Nigerian must be Biafran
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by Yamleg: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

The remaining 10% are those whose parents came to lagos as economic migrants and have been tamed and westernized. Bloody yamleg from the flatlands
I'm not bloody
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by Rexnegro(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
one mumu spotted with foolish comparison
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Ever8090:
But joke apart too many of this people into drugs business is not good...Haba!!!!you don't even need to open the trend to know there identity
Calm down. Not his real name
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose by Ever8090: 1:25am On Dec 20, 2020
lordlugards:
so shall it be. Amen
you don't even havesense....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) / Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) / 2 Thieves Who Stole A Lady's Handbag In Uyo Caught & Stripped Unclad(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.