Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

7 Tips On How To Live A Peaceful Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Tips On How To Live A Peaceful Life (400 Views)

No Light: UNN Medical Students Embark On A Peaceful Protest (Pictures) / 8 Habits To Lead A More Peaceful Life / 7 Tips On How To Manage Stress On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Tips On How To Live A Peaceful Life by TheMomentumTv(m): 2:57am On Dec 19, 2020
The answers to how to live a peaceful life has been a difficult question for many people. The decision to live a peaceful life does not mean you will not be successful in life. A peaceful life is a happy life. You living a peaceful life is to enjoy what you have even if you are yet to have what you want.

I will share with you 7 tips on how to live a peaceful life. These tips are what you should practice in a day to day activities for you to see the outcome being effective. The more you practice them, the more you get used to them and the more you live in peace with yourself.

Each of these tips are briefly explained here, you can access the source for detailed explanation on each, with video.

Tip 1: Talk to God and not man: As human, we always get to a point of ‘confusion’ where we need to make real decisions. Sometime, it might not be decisions, but request for our needs. Avoid talking to men, but talk to God.
Tip 2: Honour your family: It is important for you to honour your family. If you are married and have kids, respect them, don’t be funny looking for ‘happiness’ elsewhere when your family can give you all.
Tip 3: Decide what is important: You don’t need to be everywhere or do everything you want to do. Sort everything out and only do what you need to do.
Tip 4: Don't multitask: The ability to multitask is a demanding skills in corporate organizations and it is really trending as a great skill in everyday activities. But, it has been discovered that multitasking consumes your thoughts and drains away your energy.
Tip 5: Control the impact of social media: One common ways where people are loosing their peaceful live in this generation is through the strong influencing factor of social media. Never allow social media to set a standard of living or design a life you should live for you.
Tip 6: Appreciate the moment: Learn how to live the moment you are, knowing so well that yesterday is gone, but you have today to make tomorrow better. If you will see tomorrow, make today a great moment for the better tomorrow, and if not, live today and make it matter for the moment may be the last.
Tip 7: Delegate: Are you a family man or business owner or you are leading an organization? Learn how to delegate. You don’t need to do it all. When you delegate, you just don’t live a peaceful life, you make other people responsible and you add value to them by bringing the best out of them.

Read further on each point. It is essential to be at peace. Chase your dream with a healthy life and happy life.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips On How To Live A Peaceful Life by 1Alex: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2020
When I was single, one of my colleagues (a lady) told me that once I get married, I will never rest again for the rest of my life.

Few years later, I got married and found out she was so right. A man's life is like that.
Re: 7 Tips On How To Live A Peaceful Life by TheMomentumTv(m): 3:56am On Dec 19, 2020
If I got you right, you have not been resting since you got married. May I ask why? What are the things taking away your rest? or simply put, what do you call rest?
1Alex:
When I was single, one of my colleagues (a lady) told me that once I get married, I will never rest again for the rest of my life.

Few years later, I got married and found out she was so right. A man's life is like that.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips On How To Live A Peaceful Life by TheMomentumTv(m): 3:59am On Dec 19, 2020
I cannot agree more. God is the ultimate.
No matter how I motivate anyone in life, I always tell them to put God first. There is a place of God that nothing else can replace. And that is why this article started with 'Talk to God, and not man'. I have personally expected men to do things for me in life, but I realized at a point, only God can really be there for me. It works like magic. Thanks for your comment
1Alex:

Re: 7 Tips On How To Live A Peaceful Life by 1Alex: 4:02am On Dec 19, 2020
TheMomentumTv:
If I got you right, you have not been resting since you got married. May I ask why? What are the things taking away your rest? or simply put, what do you call rest?
I don't mean laying down to rest. I mean endless hustling to keep the family running. I am a civil servant. Even when I started a side hustle I found out that more stress is injected into my life. But na money we dey look for. Life must continue.
Re: 7 Tips On How To Live A Peaceful Life by TheMomentumTv(m): 4:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Thank you for your response. Now I understand you. If I am permitted, your friend injected a negative thought in you, and you allowed it to dominate how you see your duties toward growth.
I am glad to tell you that you are not restless, you are simply living a life of purpose. As long as you have chosen a side income that is of passion, keep up the husstling from the perspective of necessity and not reslessness. The result will assuredly come.
I came across a quote few days ago and it strengthens my pattern of thinking the more "If you are broke after paying your bills, you are not poor, you are responsible".
The was we see our situation matters a lot.
I hope I have been able to help you see things a bit different towards positivity. Embrace daily positive energy.
Thanks for your comment Alex.
1Alex:
I don't mean laying down to rest. I mean endless hustling to keep the family running. I am a civil servant. Even when I started a side hustle I found out that more stress is injected into my life. But na money we dey look for. Life must continue.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips On How To Live A Peaceful Life by TheMomentumTv(m): 3:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: 7 Tips On How To Live A Peaceful Life by Victor20206: 5:55am On Dec 29, 2020
i am a student with taraba state university, please someone should help me out. i find it very difficult to put correct word together, more especially to write without spellings error.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academi / Understanding Snakes / IGSR donates Over 1,900 Textbooks & Learning Materials To Schools In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.