Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) (27789 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by SmartPolician: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nigeria's north is technically in a civil war with itself. This is the result of not educating and empowering your people. Everyone will feel the heat, including the presumably untouchable. They don't have no idea how precious life is.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Sarkin: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bear Arms.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Splitmind: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
North is safe, Buhari just rescued those boys like I said he would,nothing to worry about.

Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by cletz991(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin they are all going to heaven undecided .with enough male and female virgins to behold...BABA go soon join una na Lagos traffic de hold am
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by kalvoken(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
The earliest the division of nigeria, the better for the south.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dididrumz:
The north is bleeding

Nigeria is loosing breath.
Why cry more than the bereaved? Are Northerners complaining? They are enjoying the government of their brother Buhari so stop pitying them. RIP to the dead though.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Ihatemumu: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
100 years from today, what type of Nigeria are we going to create for our grand children?

People taking money from the Government to pretend the government is working on Nairaland and other social platforms, remember, you will die someday, and in your lifetime you valued your stomach more than your legacy!!!

The most religious country in the world producing the highest volumes of lies and evil
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by chaloskyx: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
EYA THEY JUST USED THESE ONES LIVES TO PLAY POLITICS TO BAD
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by JB4life: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
May God have mercy on us.

Which offence have people committed by living in their ancestral homes in this country??

Divine intervention,we pray for.

Rip to the deceased.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by osejie17(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Jostoman: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mr condemn will soon come out now to condemned as usual.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Blessings4me(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
When the wicked rules...
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Galaticos444: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
I have a friend dat travelled 4rm Abuja to kaduna and he said he met only one check point on d road despite all dats happening on dat road

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Notatribalist(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
envoymedia:
Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Community, Kill Five Members Of A Family, Two Others (Graphic Photos)

Gunmen suspected to be Fulani militia invaded Gora Gan village, in Atyap Chiefdom, Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna state, killed five members of a family and two others, IgbereTV reports.

At least 17 houses were razed by the gunmen during the the attack which occurred about 8pm on Thursday night, December 17.

The victims have been identified as Ayuba Sheyin, 65; Jummai Sheyin, 55; Patience Sheyin, 5; Goodluck Sheyin,11 and Saviour Sheyin, 14, all of the same household. Others are Peter Akau, 70 and 35-year-old Joel Ishaya.

The Kaduna State Government confirmed the attack in a statement on Friday, December 18.

“The security agencies carrying out internal security operations in parts of southern Kaduna State have reported that Gora Gan community in Zangon Kataf local government came under attack on Thursday night," the statement reads.

"Troops of Operation Safe Haven, Special Forces of the Defence Headquarters, and police personnel are trailing the attackers.

"Governor Nasir El-Rufai has condemned the killings of innocent citizens as barbaric and inhuman.

"The Governor has directed the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) to take inventory of the damages incurred and provide relief materials with immediate effect.

"The Kaduna State Government has also received a report of a sporadic shooting on the Fadan Kagoma-Kwoi Road in Jema’a local government. A driver was shot but has now been stabilized. The Governor has directed an investigation into the circumstances leading to the shooting."

Gladys John wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100001811014508/posts/4677774102292911/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1375872/gunmen-attack-southern-kaduna-community-kill-five-members-family-two-others-graphic-photos/
God bless nnadi KANU,I was never in support of his style but I am seeing things differently now..RIP to them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Eriokanmi: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
hopeforcharles:
This is getting out of hands, Security should be beefed up in southern kaduna.
There's nothing like beefing up security. Everybody should be allowed to carry gun expecially in places where fulani keep attacking people. Since the latter could be allowed to carry gun with no arrest. With this, they'd take caution but I doubt if the dullard president and elrufai who are both fulanis would allow this. From the look at the scene, they're Christians. I saw one of them wearing a Catholic style, custom-designed trouser.

What's bad in forming a community policing system like amotekun. They used to kidnap and slaughter our people everyday in the south west but the moment Amotekun came on board with gun, they took caution. I was in ekiti recently on a research work. I couldn't believe my eyes when a group of amotekun drove past that village with guns in their hands quietly in an evening time. This is what fulanis first kicked against but our people stood their ground.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
That is the reward of 'One-Nigeria' for you.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
So, the massacre of Southern Kaduna still continues despite all criticisms and condemnation even at the global stage... Hmmm.

Yet, more than enough soldiers are all over the South, especially West and East, looking for protesters to kill.

Fear North!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Nato008(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
hopeforcharles:
bro please can u save urself the stress.....it will happen and happen until the raise up and defend themselves...... anyone waiting for govt must have signed there death warrant.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
longetivity:
This is becoming too much, Abi this incident is also a scam

Buhari & d governors are making calls to d perpetrators to stop d killings
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
SMH for this country....

Buhari is a mumu idiot wey dementia dey worry....

and we still dey go 2023 like this.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
hopeforcharles:

After sim card synchronisation with NIN, d govt will use it to beef up security. For now, it's a crime spree
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
okay noted
Anyiodogwu:
One problem with killings in the north is that it is barbaric and done for no economic reason.
I the south it is armed robbers or assasins and cultist, but up north it’s is just plain blood thirst. There is a place in southern kaduna called forest close to kafanchan, you dare not stop your vehicle there while driving through.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
The bastards responsible for this gruesome act must be arrested and brought to justice! No more killing of innocent people!

May God heal Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
NORTHERN NIGERIA IS PAYING FOR ITS REFUSAL TO SUPPORT CALL FOR RESTRUCTURING.

Nigeria can not continue with MILITARY CONSTITUTION that put over 60 percent of the resources at the centre and dish out stipend to state.

Power should be devolve to the state level.

Most of the governors have great vision they just need more powers to take their state forward.

Take for example the governor of Lagos state, Edo state, Rivers state, Akwa Ibom etc

These mentioned governors have the needed vision to move their respect state forward but they are hampered by the OVER BEARING ATTITUDE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by gbagyiza: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
GayPontiff:
Nothing to see here...
Just northern family matter.
We have no inputs here.
Most of the photos also look photoshopped.
You guys need to quit the propaganda against these people pls

Don't worry, it is coming up gradually to the south. You think these killers are joking ba? All these your fake security outfits in the south can't match these killers, Mark my words.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by dvkot(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lies the north is already secure
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
okay hmm, noted
Galaticos444:
I have a friend dat travelled 4rm Abuja to kaduna and he said he met only one check point on d road despite all dats happening on dat road
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Onyeka8: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
State policing is the way forward.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Eriokanmi:
There's nothing like beefing up security. Everybody should be allowed to carry gun expecially in places where fulani keep attaching people. Since the latter could be allowed to carry gun with no arrest. With this, they'd take caution but I doubt if the dullard president and elrufai who are both fulanis would allow this. From the look at the scene, they're curtains. I saw one of them wearing a Catholic style, custom-designed trouser.

What's bad in forming a community policing system like amotekun. They used to kidnap and slaughter our people everyday in the south west but the moment Amotekun came on board with gun, they took caution. I was in ekiti recently on a research work. I couldn't believe my eyes when a group of amotekun drove past that village with guns in their hands quietly in an evening time. This is what fulanis first kicked against but our people stood their ground.

Villages in Southern Kaduna have long become sacrificial lambs donated to Buhari's fellow cattle rearers to do as they please without disturbance or arrest by security operatives.

How many of these Fulani killers have ever been arrested, prosecuted, or even gunned down all these years?!! Are they spirits?!! Are they invisible?!! Who arms them if not Northern elites?!! Same people arming and accommodating terrorists.

Southern Kaduna needs to unite, and take up arms!!! They need to fight for their freedom!!!... That is if they are truly fed up with being sheep.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
why were you slow to understand, but good you can now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Notatribalist:
God bless nnadi KANU,I was never in support of his style but I am seeing things differently now..RIP to them
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
dvkot:
Lies the north is already secure
chatinent:
Human government has failed us.

All we need is God's Kingdom.

No useless God's kingdom is coming anywhere. Fix your sh_t!

Cowards always playing the ostrich and hiding away from any problems and hoping for an imaginary kingdom : same that was sold to them by the very people that oppressed and enslaved their fathers up to the 20th generation.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
okay exactly
Eriokanmi:
There's nothing like beefing up security. Everybody should be allowed to carry gun expecially in places where fulani keep attacking people. Since the latter could be allowed to carry gun with no arrest. With this, they'd take caution but I doubt if the dullard president and elrufai who are both fulanis would allow this. From the look at the scene, they're curtains. I saw one of them wearing a Catholic style, custom-designed trouser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks / Man Robbed By Men Wearing Suits On Third Mainland Bridge / 12-Year-Old Girl Raped And Infected In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.