Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) (27813 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by kingsvictor2: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
[b][/b]so long as they keep it down there in the North and kill themselves, who cares? For all I know, d North is safe, Buhari is doing well[b]so long as they keep it down there in the North and kill themselves, who cares? For all I know, d North is safe, Buhari is doing well[/b]so long as they keep it down there in the North and kill themselves, who cares? For all I know, d North is safe, Buhari is doing well
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by ogwumgbe: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
Disclaimer12:
Nigerian politicians are the worst set of monsters on earth ! I bet this is purely politically motivated ! They started this onslaught at the north centre prior to the last election! We all remember the endless Benue killing, they move to the south west before the formation of Amotekun! Now the focus is on the big states with high political population! The Kastina school boys abduction and released were all planed! I was talking to someone 2 days ago that the next target will be Kaduna and then Kano! All these are all mapped out and easy to project ! It's all about 2023 election , believe it or not! No politician involve in this senseless killing sha go unpunished by God's grace, whether you're in APC or PDP, as long as you're involve in these bloodthirsty Game, your generation sha Know no peace ! Rest in peace ! Your leaders have failed you

It's high time for you Southern Kaduna to go Bokoharam style, reject the muthafucking government and agitate to pull away from the zoo, you have been slaughtered enough
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
gbagyiza:

Don't worry, it is coming up gradually to the south. You think these killers are joking ba? All these your fake security outfits in the south can't match these killers, Mark my words.

Ur evil will remain with u there o.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Princedapace(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
I dislike this country with passion..

Pls, is that how they slaughter humans in Ghana too? I think any place that has high percentage of fulanis is a death threat.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by goodheart02(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Brainless 5k monthly stipend collectors will avoid this thread because they know their lifeless useless vegetable darling daddy is suffering from mental insanity

Cc: , helinues, silvernorgold
Simplyleo, thatfairguy

Those guys u mentioned reek of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Brainless 5k monthly stipend collectors will avoid this thread because they know their lifeless useless vegetable darling daddy is suffering from mental insanity

Cc: , helinues, silvernorgold
Simplyleo, thatfairguy

You just mentioned the most useless bunch of fools on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Don't these gunmen know the way to ASO ROCK

So painful,,,,, RIP

How do you mean, you mean aso rock will go to aso rock or you don't understand how the show is being run?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by leisuretym: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pierocash:
The people of southern Kaduna should setup a local security outfit that will provide cover for their people. The government they are banking on are the same killers.

They should emulate the people of taraba state who setup a militia group that took the battle to even the camp of this killers and maurading Fulanis. They dealt with this fulanis until they started running away from even their own land. How many times have you heard of this senseless killing in taraba christian communities since then.

If southern Kaduna don't replicate such in their domain, they will soon become extinct.

Hehehehe..

Wukari , Jerusalem Annex
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Agathabishen(f): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
900warriorz:
They rigged Buhari in....can't forget those videos of them thumbprinting ballot papers in the houses for Buhari..

Now, they are crying. You don't throw stones in the market. It may hit your loved one.

RIP to the dead... embarassed
Definitely not southern Kaduna. We can never vote for buhari. Browse and see our senator, reps chairmen are all PDP

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
We are tired of typing RIP AND MAY GOD HELP US IN SOUTH EAST....THATS WHY I SUPPORT ESN we need no approval since the government couldn't capture and sentence killer herdsmen to death
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Godsonjoe: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
THE NORTH LOVE'S THEMSELVES
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by juman(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Too bad.
Failed country.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by CodeTemplar: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
A wise man once said and I quote "d difference btwn guguru and pop corn na packagin"
Buhari govt has suceeded in packaging terrorists as kidnappers and gunmen.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Eriokanmi:
There's nothing like beefing up security. Everybody should be allowed to carry gun expecially in places where fulani keep attacking people. Since the latter could be allowed to carry gun with no arrest. With this, they'd take caution but I doubt if the dullard president and elrufai who are both fulanis would allow this. From the look at the scene, they're Christians. I saw one of them wearing a Catholic style, custom-designed trouser.

What's bad in forming a community policing system like amotekun. They used to kidnap and slaughter our people everyday in the south west but the moment Amotekun came on board with gun, they took caution. I was in ekiti recently on a research work. I couldn't believe my eyes when a group of amotekun drove past that village with guns in their hands quietly in an evening time. This is what fulanis first kicked against but our people stood their ground.
U are making serious sense. Self defense or this fulani people will wipe out some communities.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by oshonwambada: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Heaven wil surely punish those that have made this country to be where it is today
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Eriokanmi: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
hopeforcharles:

U are making serious sense. Self defense or this fulani people will wipe out some communities.
I swar. Buhari and his inlaw elrufai would just keep condemning and shocked at such news until the people of southern kaduna are reduced to size. How many of them have been killed this year alone and they deployed both military and police there with several peace meetings, as if such occurrences wouldn't repeat itself again? Hardly would a month pass without such killings. Its only when the media report such incidences that it gets to our knowledge
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by King44(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
envoymedia:
More
Ever since Buhari started ruling the Fulanis have grown balls. The southern Kaduna should look for those responsible and retaliate, an eye for an eye.

Southern Kaduna and Jos deserve my sympathy, they are the only humans left in the north among the housa/fulanis.

Retaliation and being on guard every time is important.

They should at least legalise gun for some certain families so that they can protect themselves but no, they won't allow such.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Arrewa!
Come and carry your brothers..
The North is Pissful! shocked
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
They are at it again....
zagon kataf is the place of one of my crush in Jos back then
rip
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Until those people form a vigilantee like amoteku & armed themselves with AKs & granade launchers & takes d battle to d vampires enclaves the 2-horned vampires will continue to kill them like fowls.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by deavicky(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Weak military. If they are not weak tell me why they won't take this country from the hand of all this politicians. Who only care for themselves and how much they get.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Rawzy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
every dawn in this country comes with a terrifying news. RIP to the dead
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by poseidon12: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
4tomandchi:
Why can't Kaduna South form their own protective security outfit to combat these miscreants?

These periodic attacks is already too much to bear.

May the souls of all the departed rest in peace.

Not that easy when the State Governor is a Fulani who supports the ethnic cleansing by the Fulani.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Jossibest(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
I have never seen a country that suck blood like this
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by capitalzero: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
envoymedia:
Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Community, Kill Five Members Of A Family, Two Others (Graphic Photos)

Gunmen suspected to be Fulani militia invaded Gora Gan village, in Atyap Chiefdom, Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna state, killed five members of a family and two others, IgbereTV reports.

At least 17 houses were razed by the gunmen during the the attack which occurred about 8pm on Thursday night, December 17.

The victims have been identified as Ayuba Sheyin, 65; Jummai Sheyin, 55; Patience Sheyin, 5; Goodluck Sheyin,11 and Saviour Sheyin, 14, all of the same household. Others are Peter Akau, 70 and 35-year-old Joel Ishaya.

The Kaduna State Government confirmed the attack in a statement on Friday, December 18.

“The security agencies carrying out internal security operations in parts of southern Kaduna State have reported that Gora Gan community in Zangon Kataf local government came under attack on Thursday night," the statement reads.

"Troops of Operation Safe Haven, Special Forces of the Defence Headquarters, and police personnel are trailing the attackers.

"Governor Nasir El-Rufai has condemned the killings of innocent citizens as barbaric and inhuman.

"The Governor has directed the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) to take inventory of the damages incurred and provide relief materials with immediate effect.

"The Kaduna State Government has also received a report of a sporadic shooting on the Fadan Kagoma-Kwoi Road in Jema’a local government. A driver was shot but has now been stabilized. The Governor has directed an investigation into the circumstances leading to the shooting."

Gladys John wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100001811014508/posts/4677774102292911/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1375872/gunmen-attack-southern-kaduna-community-kill-five-members-family-two-others-graphic-photos/

Insecurity has become chronic . No government now or in the next 10 years can solve insecurity.i hope it would not get worst. Present security challenges are multifactorial.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Killing Christians All Because Of Bloody Religion Called Islam
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
This is a religious attack.
No one should tell me nonsense.
The governor and other northern leaders are joking with this issue.

Fulani herdsmen must be thinking they can overrun the Christian South of Kaduna, they and sponsors will fail woefully by the POWER OF GOD.

Rest in peace Bretheren, this sick country failed you all.
Sad*
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Disclaimer12: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
I'm safe bro! I have not even set my foot in Nigeria since 2014 and didn't plan coming home anytime soon! Better I enjoy the winter cold than been in the morgue
Donspicey:

So many Bloods still needed to atone for the sacrifice done prior to 2015 election......

Expect more bloodshed bro but jst pray to be safe.....

Its a spiritual cleansing and only God knows when peace will return to Nigeria Again......

The matter is very deep all for the quest for power by the fulani caliphate......
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Disclaimer12: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bro I'm a south westerner and not from Kaduna ! But we don't have to come from. That side before we feel the pain! We are all human being in the end
ogwumgbe:

It's high time for you Southern Kaduna to go Bokoharam style, reject the muthafucking government and agitate to pull away from the zoo, you have been slaughtered enough
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) by Donspicey: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Disclaimer12:
I'm safe bro! I have not even set my foot in Nigeria since 2014 and didn't plan coming home anytime soon! Better I enjoy the winter cold than been in the morgue

Nawa oooo.....

Naija don suffer oooo.....

Try come back lets make Nigeria a better place bro....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt / Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.