Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Never Give Up Attitude Of A Bus Conductor Everyauthor/writer/in Nigeria Shou - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Never Give Up Attitude Of A Bus Conductor Everyauthor/writer/in Nigeria Shou (159 Views)

Conductor Used As BONNET HOLDER On A Moving Bus In Lagos State. VIDEO / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Never Give Up Attitude Of A Bus Conductor Everyauthor/writer/in Nigeria Shou by Ukpaiman222(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2020
The Never give up Attitude of a bus conductor every Author/Writer/ in Nigeria should emulate.

Warri Warri Warri, shouted the Conductor on top of his lungs as soon as he jumped down from the Bus when the arrived at sapale bus stop. He alongside the driver had just arrived in an 18 sitter bus,the driver came down to greet other drivers while the conductor continued shouting to passerbys.

I stood across the road waiting patiently for a tricycle heading my way,then I noticed that people started boarding the bus one after the other and when you each passenger enters,the conductor increases his shouting and that caught my attention and I decided to stay there till the bus get full and leave eventually.

And funny enough,the conductor kept on shouting,and finally the bus got filled.
And to achieve this the conductor had to shout to more than 100 passerbys just to fill an 18 sitter bus,but the figures did not discourage him.

His Mission is clear and that is to get the bus filled and in return he took his job serious and actually did a nice job.

He did not give up,he kept pushing,he fought till the end.

I looked at it from the angle of digital marketing and I termed it" Lead Marketing.

As an Author,You need to reach out to people.

How

This is the big question

How do I put the ideas in My head into words

How do I outline my book.

How do I make sales.

How good is the book.

How do I reach out to people

How do I do this, how do I do that!!!

All these are questions
That bother an Author in Nigeria

And that is why I'm offering you the" YOUR BOOK WILL SELL"which I only offer to people who are part of my Coaching sessions.

This Offer comes with a lot of mouth watering facts.

It is made of
1. Motivation and Advice to prepare you for Writing.

2. Where to look for and gain ideas to outline your book.(For newbies).

3. How to become a best seller in 60-90 days of reading this book and Position yourself as an authority in writing.

4. Webinars and tools to guide you through the process of writing.

Have you written a book and only you and your family know about it as people have showed no interest in buying.

Then get This book, go to Chapter 3,Pg 23 line 17 and read how to sell using persuasive Ads,this is just one benefits of the book.

The main benefits include:
1. How to Answer all the questions bothering you as an Author.
2. Motivation and Advice on the first 3 pages.
3. Will hold you by hand and show you how to become a best seller/Author.
4. How to sell using Persuasive Ads.

All these benefits ��
I mean, who doesn't like good stuffs.

Are you are ready to write useful books?

What is that? Do I hear yes?
And ohh.
Let me shock you

What I'm telling you works like magic �� !!
I can bet a fortune your greedy glands have been triggered, your are already feeling this book in your reach.
To get this amazing book as described by people using it, it requires 3 simple steps.
And this huge step begins with clicking the link ⬇️⬇️
https://learn.emekanobis.com/courses/your-book-will-sell-1323d?ref=accba3e8

See you on the other side.

Best regards,
Enoch Ukpai.

(1) (Reply)

The Features Of LIFE / Top Law Firm In Lahore Pakistan Legally For Services Of Lawsuit / Omo Ghetto The Saga Official Video Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.