Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? (917 Views)

An Online Vote For Southerners Support For Biafra / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election / North Hates GEJ For Corruption, Why Do Southerners Support Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by truetalk01(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
If you are not from the southern part of Nigeria and you support the election of Gej as the next President of Nigeria this 2011, post your support.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by EnuguUkwu: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2011
no bi all Nigerians come to NL.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by Smi001: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
Am from North and i don't support gej.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by Wadeoye(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2011
Where in the Nigeria would you get a northerner that will use his tumb to vote for GEJ? I dey laugh oooo.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by EnuguUkwu: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^^

You mean there are no Northern PDP members? Dumbo.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by Wadeoye(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2011
The prediction is that PDP will become a regional (SS and SE) party like ACN come April. Brace up for this - I dont like heart attack.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by egift(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2011
Bros brace yourself up for heart attack cool

Nigerians vote Buhari for President come April 9th, lets kick corruption out grin grin grin
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2011
omo boy closed this thread, is a dead thread,
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by AljUche: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

omo boy closed this thread, is a dead thread,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by ektbear: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
Wadeoye:

The prediction is that PDP will become a regional (SS and SE) party like ACN come April. Brace up for this - I dont like heart attack.

ACN is in Edo (SS), likely to win Benue (NC) and can also win Akwa Ibom (SS).

I don't see how it is a regional party.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by bkbabe97y(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2011
Well, eKtbear, ACN does read like a regional party to me.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by appletango: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2011
Hahahahahaha,

Funniest thread ever. Northerner supporting GEJ.

Lai lai
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by Solomon227(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children

Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by Wadeoye(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2011
This tread has been on since yesterday and we have not seeing any northerner committing to vote for GEJ unlike the tread for Buhari where unexpected number of southerners are declaring support for BB.

This tells whoever cares to listen that Buhari is more popular than GEJ across the country - at least Buhari has supporters in the South unlike GEJ who has got no supporters in the north. His support is limited to SS and some section of SE. Tell me how he will win. Rigging will cause civil war in Nigeria if he tries it because the support for Buhari is ubiquitious.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by efisher(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2011
Word of advice: Do not underestimate PDP.

Even if nobody from the north registers support for PDP on this thread, PDP remains the strongest party in the whole of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by namfav(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2011
no
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by Demdem(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2011
truetalk01:

If you are not from the southern part of Nigeria and you support the election of Gej as the next President of Nigeria this 2011, post your support.

Even those of us in the south are not ready to vote for him. At least not all of us. Now tell me how this guy will win if he doesnt rig
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by egift(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2011
And he rigs, he will be worse for it. How I wish he had utilize the rare opportunity he had.

Anyway for the progress of Nigeria and to stop corruption, lets vote and elect Buhari as President.

Note: Am Igbo, Christian and a Nigerian Youth - lets make it happen. Jonathan, time to pack (if you have not).
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by KnowAll(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
[size=16pt]ARE WE SAYING AMONGST THE 500,000 SUBSCRIBERS ON NL, THERE IS IS NOT ONE SINGLE NORTHERNER THAT SUPPORTS GEJ.

THIS IS AN INDICTMENT ON PDP, IF THEY TRY TO RIG THE ELECTION WAHALA GO BUST OH. !!!![/size]
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
Let us have a Niaraland Census first.

How many notherners and how many southerners.

Now on a more serious note, Nairaland is not a true representation of Nigeria. Period.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by egift(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2011
noblezone:

Let us have a Niaraland Census first.

How many notherners and how many southerners.

Now on a more serious note, Nairaland is not a true representation of Nigeria. Period.

Bros any how you like paint it. It does not remove the fact that there is no single Northerner here supports Jonathan.

So when they roll out that PDP Rigging Robot, Nigerians will be waiting - I pity any maga that attempts snatching the ballot grin grin grin
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
egift:

Bros any how you like paint it. It does not remove the fact that there is no single Northerner here supports Jonathan.

So when they roll out that PDP Rigging Robot, Nigerians will be waiting - I pity any maga that attempts snatching the ballot grin grin grin

Many of you never ceases to amuse: so you think that "rigging" is about PDP?
Here are the facts: The do or die politics was elaveted through the misrule of the military boys in the likes of Buhari, IBB, Abacha, etc.
When they about handing over, the G34 which was a made of politicians across Nigeria formed a party called the PDP. As a result of the fact that the members were well grounded in Nigerian politics, the PDP became a national party atleast with respect to grassroot spread. The PDP had a large followership and every dick and harry that wanted a win, wanted to join the party. As desperate as they were, they rigged elections. Do you think politicians care about party names?
Well, many members of ACN and CPC, were members of the PDP. It is the people that rig election that gave the PDP a bad name and those people are going to give both ACN and CPC and any other party bad names.

http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/anambra-polls-police-arrest#axzz1HtnR6SSD
An ACN member was arrested last week in Anambra State with INEC result sheets.

During the Anambra guber race, when the PDP leadership was bent on fielding Soludo, other members moved to other parties like the PPA, ACN, LP, etc. It is all about convenience! Did Buhari not move from ANPP? It is all about convenience.
A rigger will rig even if his party is CPC.

Yet, I find in Mr President a commitment to a free and fair elections.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by egift(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^^
Don't be deceived by brother. In a free and fair election Buhari will win by landslide with tangible votes in the SS.

Let me ask you: What is the unique thing Jonathan have done for the people of Niger Delta considering the suffering they have passed through over the years?

Why should the people of ND vote for a man who don't have a single accomplishment for them - if not that he is from their tribe?

Vote Buhari lets stop corruption and build a great Nigeria.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by monex(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
reasons why this thread has not seen responses:

Nairaland has more southerners than northerners
There are a good number of nairalanders in disapora
Southerners are less tribalistic than Notherners
A good number of Educated Southerners dont believe in the GEJ Mandate (in th last 3 mths GEJ has convinced us that he is not intelligent)
The swansong in Nigeria is "No corruption" (though most peeps are corrupt and thrive under it) and Buhari has succesfully used that as his brand.
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by kshow1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
From my own little survey , GEJ has no vote from the SW
Re: Do Non - Southerners Support Gej? by efisher(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
^ This is exactly what Simon Kolawole was talking about.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-632857.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Police Seal Hotel With Weapons In Oyo State-pdp Desperate To Win Elections / Why I Chose Goodluck Jonathan For Nigerian Presidency / I Was Also Attacked As A Corps Member In Ibadan–governor Yuguda Defends Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.