Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (858476 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Adetunji001:
Good morning everyone, please i have got a question that needs experienced answers. I would like to know which is better or easier between British council ielts or mod ielts. I am about to pay for one to reserve my sit for the test this week. Just need an experienced answer so as to know the one to go for, and pay for. I need to make the payment for one this morning. Thank you all, for your swift response.

I'll suggest you use MOD. From my personal experience, it's easier to attain the required band with MOD IELTS.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ckechi: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

It takes 13 days after the test date for paper based IELTS and 3 to 5 days after a computer-delivered test.

A simple Google search could have answered your enquiry.

It will end in praise

I did see it online, but I was asking simply to confirm that people who have taken the test on this platform actually had that experience.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by tchudec: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hello Mr Frank.

Please i would like to have more info as regards the Spouse PR , as I intend to sponsor my spouse starting from next month.

Frankrobbn1:

Your spouse would apply for spousal open work permit (SOWP). You need to provide legal documents to prove that you're legally married to him.

You need the following documents to establish relationship with your spouse (hubby)

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENTS
1. Marriage Certificate
2. Newspaper change of name
3. Throw back family pictures
4. Snap shot of WhatsApp video call or messages for the last six months (if any).
5. Wedding photos.

I hope this information is helpful to your enquiry.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gugu40: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Akannitommy:
Hi, sorry to hear about the delay on this application.

I went through your previous posts to try piece together a short profile but it is not clear whether you are a current study permit holder or working in Asia. Can you please provide a summary profile for the members so they can provide input. Generally, I think you should not rush in to put in another applicaytion without a GCMS notes. Looking forward to your response.

It shall end in praises.

Thank you for your response.
My wife is a study permit holder, still at home with me here studying online (DLI not yet opened). I am working here in Asia. I applied for a spousal open work permit with my kids (study permit).
I just requested for my gcms basic (electronic) from a gcms site online

This was how I wanted to reply the embassy.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I have travelled to many countries and I have not over stayed my visa or stay in any of these countries after my visa expired. The only country I have stayed in is to work as an expatriate (in Asia) though I have been working here but my investments have always been to my home country (Nigeria), because that is my country and where I intend to spend the rest of my life in old age(that is why my investments (submitted proof in my application landed properties and shares) in Nigeria and not here. I intend to start a business (a school) in future (I registered a business name in Nigeria already because my intention is to go back to Nigeria (submitted proof already my CAC certificate). I do have assets in Nigeria (Landed properties, shares and mutual funds) so my family and I do not intend to stay in Canada after the visa that will be issued to us expires.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

I have lived in (Asia) as an expat (working) for more than 12 years and my immigration status has never been a problem, because my office has always renewed my work permit every year. I have a very good working relation with the office (you could check my work permit submitted with this application). My next extension of visa is still far away and I am very sure that my visa will be renewed as it has been done for the last 13 years.

subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

My immediate family is here with me and most of my extended family members live in Nigeria. Based on my family ties in my country of residence (that is my immediate family) our intention is to go to Canada with my spouse and after her studies relocate to Nigeria like I stated in my letter (SOP) last subsection in this letter (number 11 future plans the last page of this letter).

subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My purpose of visit to Canada, is to be with my wife as she studies (to be as one family) were myself and the kids (2 kids) will give her emotional support, build our marriage and family (the kids will really miss their mother if they are not with her) as well as motivate her performance in her studies. The kids are really young (5 years and 10 years) and they really need their mother. My wife and I looked at our plans together as a family; we decided that for the best interest of our kids and marriage not to separate the family for the duration of her studies in Canada. These are the reasons why I chose to go with my wife and kids to Canada from here where I have stayed or lived for the last 15 years.

Thanks for the advice.
God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by WeLocomote: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hi guys, just came across this thread as i intended using an agent before but with the information here, i think i can do it myself. I want to begin my process of studying in Canada next week. I have seen courses i want to apply for in colleges already for Fall 2021. My question might sound stupid but after downloading and filling the admission forms, how do i send them back and what other documents apart from my transcript and certificate do i need to attach to send back? Answers would be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Summe: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
I got the same update this morning, but I submitted to Lagos VAC, I hope it gets to Lagos on time.

davo99:
So counterfoil was updated on my profile today. Also got the mail below from VFS. So next thing is go get LOI.
Eligibility was updated as completed with today's date.
Hopefully, the passport comes tomorrow & LOI alongside.
Dear xyz,erere
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. wrwxcvcrwwrw has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abuja CVO.
Regards,
VFS Global

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Evergeen22: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
mcobex:
1. If it is less expensive in Nigeria will you fly back to Nigeria just for medical? Lol
2. If it is IRCC accredited physicians then they will accept it
3. They will send the result to IRCC in the space of 2-5 days after your test. They will only give you a receipt to show you have done and paid for your medical (you can later decide to upload it to your application if you feel like, but that's not the result)
4. IRCC will send you an email asking you to go for your biometric and the address of the visa centre in your country/city will be sent to you. You can also search online to see the Canadian visa centre closest to you (in most countries IRCC uses the services of visa application centres to help get those information and accept paper applications from applicants).... Google that
5. Yes you can do both on the same day. But you need to plan your movement the right way.
Biometric (thumbprint and capturing) will be done after you have submitted your application (might take between 2 days to 2 weeks after your application, depending on when they send your biometric invitation). As for medical, if you intend to go for upfront medical, you can do that before applying then submit your payment receipt together with your application (meaning you will not do medical and biometric on the same day). Another option will be you submit your application without medical, then once you get your biometric invitation you can now book an appointment with the physician on the same day (after your biometric). Once you get the receipt you can send to IRCC whenever you want.
The last option will be to apply, wait for your biometric invitation, then later on wait to receive medical invitation (this will most likely be on a different date)

Chai my brother. May God bless you so much

I think I ll submit my application online, get the address for the biometrics and still do Medicals that same day.

May God bless you again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Evergeen22: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
buzzme:

..... @Evergeen22, in lieu and agreement with what @mcobex said earlier....

1) I'm also not applying from Nigeria and I did medical upfront which was almost four hundred Euros (N200k).

2) As long as you do not have any serious health issue that would be a threat nor contaminatious, I think you should be good to go.

3) you do not have to go and pick it up yourself. You can send the medical slip, which would be given to you after the medicals, and upload it via webforms and emails. @Popoolam posted list of emails to send too, which I personally adhered too and my profile was updated to medical pass and eligibility started.

4) Google Canada VAC/VFS in China, there should surely have one around for the sake of biometrics collection. I am not guaranteeing that there is.

5) Yes you can do them same day. You would just have to plan your schedule properly when making appointments and commuting to the venue. Hope this helps a little bro. I will wait for other gurus to pick their knowledge on the matter.

It will surely end in praise.

Thanks so much my brother.
I think I ll just review my documents this week and submit online then go for the medicals and biometrics same day.

It will end In praise for us bro. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by bobotomi: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hi all.
I’m a prospective applicant to canada. I had my first degree in the US and I have just about enough work experience to put in for the express entry program?
My question is, I have applied for a masters in Canada already. But I’m thinking of just doing a post graduation diploma instead and hopefully use the one year work permit that comes with it to gather sufficient experience to qualify for the express entry?

My question is, is it possible to apply for the express entry while on the work permit thingy? How do you convert the work permit to a permanent residence card?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BornToSucced(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
davo99:
Oh wooow.. This is my exact program @Carleton Uni (CU), feels great to finally see someone going there, 'cos I haven't seen anyone here going since.
Your GPA definitely qualifies you, and I think your certifications are sort of aligned too, because the TIM program @CU has some PM (Project mgt) elements. I really hope you get the admission to Carleton asap wink
Did you message the course administrator before applying?

Meanwhile, to your question, I don't think anything is guaranteed in terms of admission or visa approval, as sometimes a departmental course simply being filled-up might just be the reason for a rejection, that's why I asked if you mailed the course admin @CU before applying. while for the visa, I think it is up to you to craft a very clear vision of why you want to take the path you're taking and how it aligns to your career goals, dreams and aspirations. So yea, your SOP will really give you the best chances. Same thing applies to the Study-permit application, tell your story on why you really want to do the course, do research about past students & career options on graduation on the program's website & align it to your vision to score cheap points with the VO.

Success with both of them, though I hope to see you @CU more smiley.

Thanks bro. I really appreciate your comments. I didn't emailed the course administrator.

Do you mind sharing your SOP please? Mind makes me feel bad grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lankesolanke: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
I dey wonder why people are submitting B.C ,cos I didnt even submit my Bsc, Waec, Nysc and any certificate sef...submitted only my c v and Loe. Lobatan..

This was exactly what you wrote..so who like trouble now?
Just thank God for your own
OtunbaTee:

Pls show me where I wrote do not submit documents...I honestly dont understand you Nigerians like to bring trouble where there's none. You didnt see where I said I was scared I didn't submit mine, but you decided to quote this particular one cos you enjoy trouble more than peace of mind..wa bo nbe

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by adeniyi3971(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ifelajulo:

Biotechnology is your best bet

Please are you studying biotech?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oluwayemisi0507: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Okay thanks a lot.

mcobex:
The plot of land in this case can only be used as home-tie (if it is yours or gifted to you by your sponsor). So no need including it in your app at this stage.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lankesolanke:
I dey wonder why people are submitting B.C ,cos I didnt even submit my Bsc, Waec, Nysc and any certificate sef...submitted only my c v and Loe. Lobatan..

This was exactly what you wrote..so who like trouble now?
Just thank God for your own

Chief I was thinking aloud..check previous post too, you'll see where I wrote I was scared....also it will end in praised dont worry, nobody sabi pass..na God dey help eveyone...peace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by 6644M: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good evening everyone, am new here. Kindly assist me, how much do I need to have in my account before I can be granted visa to study in canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by efedhomav: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluwayemisi0507:
Okay thanks a lot.

What document exactly needs to be provided if using plot of land as home tie? And will just 1 plot be sufficient enough to use as home tie?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OlanikeOba: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
You only need to submit your student copy transcript, university certificate yyy

Patricknetter:

Hello, pls help me out. Hw did u go about getting the admission in humber college. I want to study global management also in humber college. Pls help me out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JEmma1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
please can a non relative stand as a sponsor, like a family friend or co worker.. ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Real14blues: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good evening house. Please I need you guys opinion as to why my passport which was sent to Lagos VFS office since since Friday 27th of Nov via DHL (got delivered to lagos vsf on Monday 30th of Nov 2020) has not been delivered back to me. I got the following emails within that period:
16 Dec 2020 Visa application, tracking ID No. 2020*************** The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC.

Your application, tracking ID No. 2020*************** has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on 12/16/2020 1:36:26 PM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing.

21 Dec 2020 Your application, tracking ID No.2020*************** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 12/21/2020 11:34:43 AM

31 Dec 2020 The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020*************** has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/31/2020 11:18:54 AM at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana_OC_EMB and is ready for collection.

4th Jan 2121 The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020*************** has been received from the IRCC Office on 1/4/2021 12:07:29 PM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.

6th Jan 2021 The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020*************** has been received from the IRCC Office on 1/6/2021 7:39:16 AM and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre Ghana OC.

The last email I got was last week Wednesday the 6th of Jan. I called the vfs office lastweek and also today I was told it's on transit. When its not camel that they are using. Please what could be the cause of the delay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tre20: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
The sponsor is family friend and he initially proposed to sponsor me to the US in 2012 but was refused visa
Frankrobbn1:

How is this sponsor related to you? This will determine the nature of documents you need to proof relationship with him.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tre20: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Minimum of 30k cad and it also depends on your tuition + living expenses of 10-11k min depend on the province from what I have understood here
6644M:
Good evening everyone, am new here. Kindly assist me, how much do I need to have in my account before I can be granted visa to study in canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good evening everyone. I am new here and thinking of taking the study route but I have two major concerns. Pls gurus in the house help...

1. I applied for Canada visiting Visa in 2019 though my purpose was to birth but I didn't declare. I only stated purpose as "tourist". I was denied on the grounds that "i didn't declare my true intent" and that they are not certain I would return to my home country

2. I understand one must have assest to have a high chance of getting an approval. I have sufficient POF but no Assests.

Please do u think concern 1 and 2 will jeopardise my chances? And do I need to mentioned concern 1 while writing my SOP for study and how do I mention it?
Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Adeelijah17(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good evening family, kudos to the people God have been using on this thread to enlighten us.
Please Which of the Canadian visa or program can I do that will be fast and less stressful and won’t need me to do any exams but if need be for the exam it is less stressful.
Kindly put me through on the program step by step.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Real14blues:
Good evening house. Please I need you guys opinion as to why my passport which was sent to Lagos VFS office since since Friday 27th of Nov via DHL (got delivered to lagos vsf on Monday 30th of Nov 2020) has not been delivered back to me. I got the following emails within that period:
16 Dec 2020 Visa application, tracking ID No. 2020*************** The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC.

Your application, tracking ID No. 2020*************** has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on 12/16/2020 1:36:26 PM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing.

21 Dec 2020 Your application, tracking ID No.2020*************** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 12/21/2020 11:34:43 AM

31 Dec 2020 The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020*************** has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/31/2020 11:18:54 AM at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana_OC_EMB and is ready for collection.

4th Jan 2121 The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020*************** has been received from the IRCC Office on 1/4/2021 12:07:29 PM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.

6th Jan 2021 The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020*************** has been received from the IRCC Office on 1/6/2021 7:39:16 AM and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre Ghana OC.

The last email I got was last week Wednesday the 6th of Jan. I called the vfs office lastweek and also today I was told it's on transit. When its not camel that they are using. Please what could be the cause of the delay?
Serious matter but that last line cracked me up mehn...so funny!...

Maybe you didnt read the thread...people have massively suggested Abuja.. just to pay extra fee with peace of mind...it will end in praise..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Real14blues: 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
OtunbaTee:

Serious matter but that last line cracked me up mehn...so funny!...

Maybe you didnt read the thread...people have massively suggested Abuja.. just to pay extra fee with peace of mind...it will end in praise..

I'm new here. I wasn't aware of that information (Abuja vfs) as at when I sent my PP.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Akannitommy: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hi,

Thanks for the comprehensive response. However, regardless of these cogent responses, I would still advise against submitting an application just yet without (at the minimum) getting the GCMS notes. The notes are up to 10 pages are times and they explain in detail what rationale the VOs considered while making a decision. Although, I would say don't apply until your wife has landed in Canada but if the route you decide on is to re-submit sooner than that, I strongly suggest you wait for the GCMS notes and address the contents objectively. BTW, DLI do not need to open before you can travel to Canada. Am going to be studying from home because my DLI is not open for in-person classes and I travelled down here just a little over 2 weeks ago.

It shall end in praises!

gugu40:

Thank you for your response.
My wife is a study permit holder, still at home with me here studying online (DLI not yet opened). I am working here in Asia. I applied for a spousal open work permit with my kids (study permit).
I just requested for my gcms basic (electronic) from a gcms site online

This was how I wanted to reply the embassy.

subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I have travelled to many countries and I have not over stayed my visa or stay in any of these countries after my visa expired. The only country I have stayed in is to work as an expatriate (in Asia) though I have been working here but my investments have always been to my home country (Nigeria), because that is my country and where I intend to spend the rest of my life in old age(that is why my investments (submitted proof in my application landed properties and shares) in Nigeria and not here. I intend to start a business (a school) in future (I registered a business name in Nigeria already because my intention is to go back to Nigeria (submitted proof already my CAC certificate). I do have assets in Nigeria (Landed properties, shares and mutual funds) so my family and I do not intend to stay in Canada after the visa that will be issued to us expires.

subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

I have lived in (Asia) as an expat (working) for more than 12 years and my immigration status has never been a problem, because my office has always renewed my work permit every year. I have a very good working relation with the office (you could check my work permit submitted with this application). My next extension of visa is still far away and I am very sure that my visa will be renewed as it has been done for the last 13 years.

subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

My immediate family is here with me and most of my extended family members live in Nigeria. Based on my family ties in my country of residence (that is my immediate family) our intention is to go to Canada with my spouse and after her studies relocate to Nigeria like I stated in my letter (SOP) last subsection in this letter (number 11 future plans the last page of this letter).

subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My purpose of visit to Canada, is to be with my wife as she studies (to be as one family) were myself and the kids (2 kids) will give her emotional support, build our marriage and family (the kids will really miss their mother if they are not with her) as well as motivate her performance in her studies. The kids are really young (5 years and 10 years) and they really need their mother. My wife and I looked at our plans together as a family; we decided that for the best interest of our kids and marriage not to separate the family for the duration of her studies in Canada. These are the reasons why I chose to go with my wife and kids to Canada from here where I have stayed or lived for the last 15 years.

Thanks for the advice.
God bless

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dee4Doyinsola: 12:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Hello, please can you share how you sent your medical slip to the IRCC page and the emails you sent it to. Please the person submitted the visa application already. The person stays at Ado Ekiti but doesn't want to travel twice for biometrics and then later come for the medical test. The person will prefer to do both at once.
buzzme:

..... @Evergeen22, in lieu and agreement with what @mcobex said earlier....

1) I'm also not applying from Nigeria and I did medical upfront which was almost four hundred Euros (N200k).

2) As long as you do not have any serious health issue that would be a threat nor contaminatious, I think you should be good to go.

3) you do not have to go and pick it up yourself. You can send the medical slip, which would be given to you after the medicals, and upload it via webforms and emails. @Popoolam posted list of emails to send too, which I personally adhered too and my profile was updated to medical pass and eligibility started.

4) Google Canada VAC/VFS in China, there should surely have one around for the sake of biometrics collection. I am not guaranteeing that there is.

5) Yes you can do them same day. You would just have to plan your schedule properly when making appointments and commuting to the venue. Hope this helps a little bro. I will wait for other gurus to pick their knowledge on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 1:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Dee4Doyinsola:
Hello, please can you share how you sent your medical slip to the IRCC page and the emails you sent it to. Please the person submitted the visa application already. The person stays at Ado Ekiti but doesn't want to travel twice for biometrics and then later come for the medical test. The person will prefer to do both at once.

... Hi @Dee4Doyinsola, I just raised a webform and attached the e medical slip given to me in the medical centre. I also bombarded the emails below with the same message and attachment. And yeah, the person can do both same day, depending on their time of appointment of both collection of biometrics and medical examination.

As for the emails to send to, these are the few that came up within the thread. I have managed to gather them all for you. I hope this helps.

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
Abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
cairoimmigration@international.gc.ca
kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca
KNGTNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
sydney-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
SaoPaulo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
shanghai-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ROMEIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
romevisa@international.gc.ca
PARIS-IMVISITOR@international.gc.ca
PSPAN-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
port-au-prince-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Question@cic.gc.ca
viennimmigration@international.gc.ca
amman.immigration@international.gc.ca
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Bogota-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
bairs-immigra@international.gc.ca
bucharest-immigration@international.gc.ca
DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca
dslam-immigration-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Colombo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
jakarta-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
los-angeles-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lima.immigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mosco-immigration@international.gc.ca

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by davo99: 2:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Thanks bro. Sure, I can share, but I'd remove some personal details in it, but I'm sure it would still be helpful in terms of the structure, would mail you
BornToSucced:

Thanks bro. I really appreciate your comments. I didn't emailed the course administrator.

Do you mind sharing your SOP please? Mind makes me feel bad grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by davo99: 2:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Nice, hopefully today. Tracking it on DHL's site like @Mcobex advised, I noticed it said "...the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL" so I am wondering what that means, hopefully, it gets to DHL and then Lagos from today sha.
Summe:
I got the same update this morning, but I submitted to Lagos VAC, I hope it gets to Lagos on time.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by davo99: 2:26am On Jan 12, 2021
On the 7th of Jan.
Anamekele:

Please dear when did you submit yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.