Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (858435 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by davo99: 2:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Hello boss,
No I did not receive the NSE request. For how I went about it, the two links are below: mail I sent and the way it was sent.

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/631#96682487

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/89#97882672

I kept sending mails & webforms to Nairobi and Lagos, I'd advice you use the "mail scheduling" function on your email service. It helped me scheduled the mails to be sent in future dates. I did this because sometimes, one might be having a bad/busy day, so you'd probably not always be in the mood to write mails, so scheduling them for future dates cuts that stress out.

Weirdly, from all my plenty submissions via mail & webforms, they never acknowledged or updated my profile with any of the NSE docs I sent.

Celoexpress:
Hello Mr. Davo

Please did you receive the NSE request before sending these documents

If no, please how did you send the IELTS and Mybank certificate statement...was it uploaded via webforms to different countries or via emails to different country emails or you uploaded it on your gc key account. If any of these, please how did you go about it?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by davo99: 2:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Amen oh. in a very short time, it'd drop
deommanuel:

I'm next Brother

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Qcanvs38mimi: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2021
Restoredglory:
Amen

Amen, I recieve
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2021
I just received a do not reply email for correspondence letter for biometrics validity, what does it mean please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 6:43am On Jan 12, 2021
OtunbaTee:
@awys and others awaiting PPR. cant wait to rejoice with you n congratulate you....
It will surely end in praise.....

Amen oooo... the wait is draining me.. chai, since September.. IRCC fear God!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Real14blues: 6:48am On Jan 12, 2021
Summe:
I got the same update this morning, but I submitted to Lagos VAC, I hope it gets to Lagos on time.

@Summe, please when did you do you submission to Lagos VAC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 6:49am On Jan 12, 2021
demure178:
I just received a do not reply email for correspondence letter for biometrics validity, what does it mean please?

Good News. You are about to get a decision on your application. PPR to follow by his grace

Keep us updated on the good news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2021
letskeeptalking:

Hi all, please I need help on how to proceed application for my family members.

I have 4 kids, 3 have American passports and so do not need Visa to Canada.

I have already resumed lectures online. Do I still need to get to Canada before I can apply for my husband (and child that is not a US citizen?), or can I apply now while still in Nigeria?

Also, I plan to travel soon with my last two children, since they don't need a Visa. Will that be a problem, since I already said they won't be travelling with me?

Hi babes can we connect cos am in a similar situation too, though yet to get my visa. I intend to go with the Nigerian citizen and later apply for my hubby alone since the rest dont need visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Letskeeptalking,

Both of them must have a valid status to facility entry so they need to apply for a visa. Since your application has been finalized and approved, you can apply for them outside Canada. To support their application, you may want to request for your transcript from your school in Canada.

Whether or not you stated that your kids who are American citizens were not accompanying you in your application, you can still travel with them. Its part of human nature to recognize changes. Depsite them not needing visa to travel to Canada, it still boils to the discretion of the CBSA officer to grant them entry. This shouldn't be a problem though as few people who were in same situation as you are now in Canada.

P.S: Ensure to send IRCC the "Authorization to Travel" email for your accompanying dependents and wait till its approved before flying."

Best of Luck

This answers my question. Thank you so much oga boss grin, more blessings.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BornToSucced(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2021
davo99:
Thanks bro. Sure, I can share, but I'd remove some personal details in it, but I'm sure it would still be helpful in terms of the structure, would mail you

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by efedhomav: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Hello house,

Please on this link https://www.gcmsbuddy.com/pricing-tables/ I need to know if to apply for just the gcms basic or gcms baic with explanation report,

Please I am a bit confused.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MadeMan01(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2021
demure178:

Decision will be communicated to you soon. When did you apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2021
demure178:

Have u done medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2021
JEmma1:
please can a non relative stand as a sponsor, like a family friend or co worker.. ?

Yes but chances of approval is slim but still possible. u will need to explain the relationship with him/her and why he/she is sponsoring you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2021
Goodmorning people,

Please I applied in September,2020 through an agent who refused to give me my login details for a very long time . I finally got my login details from her last week after a lot of insults and all.

When I checked my portal, I discovered NSE request was sent to me on 13th of November, 2020 but this Evil woman didn’t tell me until 2nd of December, 2020 giving me 11 days to submit as deadline was 13th of December, 2020. I was so angry when I found out .

The main issue now is, I haven’t gotten any update from IRCC till now and I went ahead booking my medical date which is next Tuesday. Please how can I submit this medical result without consulting the agent?. She has the email address she uses for the application with her . I was only given the login details. Please is there any way I can do it without telling her.

My resumption is 18th of January,2021 and no update. Please I need your advice.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tre20: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2021
Pls What document will be required this case?
Anon123:

Yes but chances of approval is slim but still possible. u will need to explain the relationship with him/her and why he/she is sponsoring you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2021
Elizdee:
Goodmorning people,

Please I applied in September,2020 through an agent who refused to give me my login details for a very long time . I finally got my login details from her last week after a lot of insults and all.

When I checked my portal, I discovered NSE request was sent to me on 13th of November, 2020 but this Evil woman didn’t tell me until 2nd of December, 2020 giving me 11 days to submit as deadline was 13th of December, 2020. I was so angry when I found out .

The main issue now is, I haven’t gotten any update from IRCC till now and I went ahead booking my medical date which is next Tuesday. Please how can I submit this medical result without consulting the agent?. She has the email address she uses for the application with her . I was only given the login details. Please is there any way I can do it without telling her.

Thank you

Morning Chief...

Once you are done with your medicals, the medical facility sends the results themselves to the embassy. What you can send is the slip you will be given upon completion of the medicals

As per NSE, its not mandatory but optional. You application is still running. Once NSE is sent to you, your application is paused till you either send the requirements asked for the NSE or you have to wait till the few days you are given to submit the requirements. None submission does not affect your application in anyway.

I will also suggest you defer this admission

My question is who got a mail that you are to do your biometrics, you or the agent?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Elizdee:
Goodmorning people,

Thank you
No issues at all what you will do is if you do the upfront medicals you will be given an E-MEDICAL SHEET in the hospital which you would upload via webform and attach then also send mails and attach it as well . Try to get the Email address from her in which she uses in getting correspondence from IRCC/CIC please the way you got your login details try get the Email address cuz that's what registered with CIC and that's what you will use to send the E-MEDICAL SHEET and where you will get your correspondences.

Find the email addresses below

ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Tre20:
Pls What document will be required this case?

Birth certificate
Bank statements
Employment docs

But I will advise you use someone related to you.
Instead of trying your luck and wasting money.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Elizdee:
Goodmorning people,

Thank you

Evil woman got me grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mcobex: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2021
Elizdee:
Goodmorning people,

Thank you
You have the loging details of your account, you can simply change your password so only you have access to it.
Secondly, you can send your medical slip/receipt to IRCC via email. Check previous pages for the list of emails you can send to.
Make sure you quote your UCI, name

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2021
Anon123:

Morning Chief...

Once you are done with your medicals, the medical facility sends the results themselves to the embassy. What you can send is the slip you will be given upon completion of the medicals

As per NSE, its not mandatory but optional. You application is still running. Once NSE is sent to you, your application is paused till you either send the requirements asked for the NSE or you have to wait till the few days you are given to submit the requirements. None submission does not affect your application in anyway.

I will also suggest you defer this admission

My question is who got a mail that you are to do your biometrics, you or the agent?

Thank you for the swift response!

I submitted my ielts before the deadline . My issue is I wasn’t told immediately the request dropped.

The agent gets all the mails. I didn’t do biometrics because I did one in 2017 and it’s still valid.

God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2021
awys:

No issues at all what you will do is if you do the upfront medicals you will be given an E-MEDICAL SHEET in the hospital which you would upload via webform and attach then also send mails and attach it as well . Try to get the Email address from her in which she uses in getting correspondence from IRCC/CIC please the way you got your login details try get the Email address cuz that's what registered with CIC and that's what you will use to send the E-MEDICAL SHEET and where you will get your correspondences.

Find the email addresses below

ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Thank you so much... I will try get the email address from her.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by WeLocomote: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2021
WeLocomote:
Hi guys, just came across this thread as i intended using an agent before but with the information here, i think i can do it myself. I want to begin my process of studying in Canada next week. I have seen courses i want to apply for in colleges already for Fall 2021. My question might sound stupid but after downloading and filling the admission forms, how do i send them back and what other documents apart from my transcript and certificate do i need to attach to send back? Answers would be appreciated.
Guys please i need answers to my question above.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by efedhomav: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2021
efedhomav:
Hello house,

Please on this link https://www.gcmsbuddy.com/pricing-tables/ I need to know if to apply for just the gcms basic or gcms baic with explanation report,

Please I am a bit confused.

MR FRANKROBBIN please help me out here. PLEASE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Amycanada(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2021
I don't have University of Regina admission requirements..it requires WAEC and I'm using NECO. @ frankrobbn1
Amycanada:
Sir, Frankrobbn1... University of Regina accepts only WAEC...I'm using NECO result.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2021
MadeMan01:

Decision will be communicated to you soon. When did you apply?
December 24
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Anon123:

Have u done medicals

Not yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Simyowe: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Hello my people,
Pls I have searched I have not seen school which I can apply for PGC in Electrical engineering with my Electrical engineering HND. I was directed to Conestoga and Fanshawe College but they don't have direct Electrical engineering PGC.

Pls you guys should help. School that offer electrical engineering PGC in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by demure178(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Elizdee:
Goodmorning people,

Thank you

You can change the email address from the cic portal and all necessary login
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2021
Simyowe:
Hello my people,
Pls I have searched I have not seen school which I can apply for PGC in Electrical engineering with my Electrical engineering HND. I was directed to Conestoga and Fanshawe College but they don't have direct Electrical engineering PGC.

Pls you guys should help. School that offer electrical engineering PGC in Canada

There are no pgc in electrical engineering.. What you see are branches of EE related to your work experience.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mankind5050(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2021
Check
https://grad.usask.ca/programs/electrical-computer-engineering.php#Program
Simyowe:
Hello my people,

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.