Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (867198 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2021
mastmony:
BVL and PPR

What God cannot do does not exist.

Please how do I send my passport to Lagos or Can I drop it myself?

And what and what do I need to take along

What a beautiful way to start this morning and new month. Congratulations to you and all the best as you move on.

I tap into this testimony. I will be back to share mine too in JESUS name.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2021
Elizdee:
Goodmorning my people

Please as you all remember, I got my Bvl and ppr 2days before I got medical request. I submitted my passport 15th of January,2021. Did my medical exam on 19th and changed to passed on 25th of January. This morning I got another bvl and ppr on my gckey account and the final decision changed to approved. Please what does this mean

Congratulations again sis. It means no more days and night of thinking When and When.

Na to pack bag and buy ticket remain. All the best ahead.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by papijulah: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2021
Rootiab:
you got ppr today?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by papijulah: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2021
olasubomy:

By courier dispatch. That's the only acceptable medium for now.

Can you help with the direct link?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by gentleluv: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2021
Hello gurus, please do any one knows about pgd economics at University of Saskatchewan..Im interested.. anybody with more information pls enlighten me pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hurllarh: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2021
Good morning and happy new month everyone! please is there anyone here that has a medical booked at Qlife for this week but won't be able to go cos of any reasons? I've got a medical booked in two weeks but I'm hoping for a sooner date, and I'll be glad to trade medical appointment date with anyone who might be willing to shift their appointments to later days. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Winner0718:

It simply means Bienvenue au Canada.
Congratulation once again, have you gotten your passport back from VFS yet?

Ooh. Thank you. But I haven’t gotten my passport back from them that’s the issue. My passport is with them and they are still sending request to submit passport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2021
Thank you so much for your response

I'm based in Ibadan. Can I visit any Dhl office in Ibadan to send it or do I need to travel down to Lagos?

Lekiboboe:

Congratulations on your Approval,

No you can't drop it yourself you have to send it via DHL or UPS

How to Send your Passport & other required documents to VFS LAGOS (DHL Lagos to VFS Lagos Scenerio)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/492#95759563

VFS Consent form (PDF , 68KB)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/475#95633153

Download the above form and fill only the 2nd Page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Winner0718(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2021
Elizdee:

Ooh. Thank you. But I haven’t gotten my passport back from them that’s the issue. My passport is with them and they are still sending request to submit passport

I will suggest you contact the VFS office where you sent your passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2021
mastmony:
BVL and PPR

congrats. I receive it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2021
papijulah:

Yes
congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2021
Winner0718:

I will suggest you contact the VFS office where you sent your passport.

Ok. I will do
Just that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2021
mastmony:

I'm based in Ibadan. Can I visit any Dhl office in Ibadan to send it or do I need to travel down to Lagos?

You can go to DHL in Ibadan. Just check the link already sent and you will see the necessary things to do

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2021
papijulah:

Can you help with the direct link?

See link sent by @Lekibobo. Just check previous page and see what he sent. That is all the information you need.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BaaleOfOntario: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2021
I have a question. On the deed of agreement of my Father's acres of land. The name and contact of the laywer that prepared the deed is faded, but both land receipt and servey plan are very clear. Do it need to get worried ?

Can I submit both land receipt and survey plan alone ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Longjonjoe: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2021
mastmony:
BVL and PPR

Wow. Congratulations
Great way to start the new month

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by adekolagreat(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Congratulations!

Please could you share your timeline and also what term are you admitted for... I would like to know if they have started answering may intake

Thanks

mastmony:
BVL and PPR

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by adekolagreat(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2021
Congratulations!

Please could you share your timeline and also what term are you admitted for... I would like to know if they have started answering may intake

Thanks

papijulah:

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2021
Winter 2021

Date of submission: Dec 2nd 2020

Biometrics: Dec 8

Biometrics updated to completed: Jan 10

Eligibility review started: Jan 20

Medical request: Jan 21

Medical passed: Jan 28

Bvl nd PPR dropped: 01 February

adekolagreat:
Congratulations!

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2021
mastmony:

You are welcome

I think you can visit a DHL office in Ibadan to submit your Passport, but you need to confirm first, cos not all DHL offices dispatch this kind of Documents
e.g the DHL in NAHCO, at Lagos International Airport don't dispatch such documents.

Probably Ibadan-Based members in this forum who submitted their Passport & Documents via DHL will be able to direct you to the DHL Branch in IBADAN you can submit your Passport.

UPS is another Alternative

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hurllarh: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2021
mastmony:

Winter 2021

Date of submission: Dec 2nd 2020

Biometrics: Dec 8

Biometrics updated to completed: Jan 10

Eligibility review started: Jan 20

Medical request: Jan 21

Medical passed: Jan 28

Bvl nd PPR dropped: 01 February

Congratulations!
Please if you don’t mind sharing, I’d like to know how you were able to get your medical done just 7 days from the day of request. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2021
It's like am the only one here who hasnt gotten response for MAY 2021 INTAKE that submitted in October please anyone who submitted in October for May intake?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by papijulah: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=adekolagreat post=98631710]Congratulations!

Thanks

Class started in January.

Applied first week of December
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by papijulah: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2021
The consent letter link here has expired.

mastmony:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2021
I booked for upfront medical in Dec. Medical request letter dropped the morning of my upfront Medical(Jan 21)

Hurllarh:

Congratulations!
Please if you don’t mind sharing, I’d like to know how you were able to get your medical done just 7 days from the day of request. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2021
Thank You so much for your response

Lekiboboe:

You are welcome

I think you can visit a DHL office in Ibadan to submit your Passport, but you need to confirm first, cos not all DHL offices dispatch this kind of Documents
e.g the DHL in NAHCO, at Lagos International Airport don't dispatch such documents.

Probably Ibadan-Based members in this forum who submitted their Passport & Documents via DHL will be able to direct you to the DHL Branch in IBADAN you can submit your Passport.

UPS is another Alternative
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Babymama15: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2021
Pls what is the Equivalent of B in the requirement below..
Pls can I apply for a Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management.. I have a BSc in language but been running my business
Thank you all

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Celoexpress: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
I applied on October 5 for winter intake and yet to get PPR.

MAY 2021 INTAKE that submitted in October please anyone who submitted in October for May intake?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hurllarh: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2021
mastmony:

I booked for upfront medical in Dec. Medical request letter dropped the morning of my upfront Medical(Jan 21)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hurllarh: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2021
mastmony:

Oh ok. Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by adekolagreat(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
I share similar timeline with you. I submitted Oct 5th. Biometrics done, medical passed, NSE submitted, background and eligibility started. I am just waiting.

I think they are prioritizing winter intake for now.

awys:
It's like am the only one here who hasnt gotten response for MAY 2021 INTAKE that submitted in October please anyone who submitted in October for May intake?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Celoexpress:
I applied on October 5 for winter intake and yet to get PPR.

MAY 2021 INTAKE that submitted in October please anyone who submitted in October for May intake?
Nah wah ooo e be like January intake plenty ooo !!!.You will testify soonest

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.