Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (881948 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=JustMellow post=99189668]

Hello Iberisamuel90,

As stated by IRCC, MBS can be in either the name of the sponsor or applicant. If you have both, no hard including them together.

Thank u very much for dis information.
Pls I want to ask again, Madonna University school don't give out student personal transcript,and I have requested for my Canadian school to send me d official one I sent to them for my admission but dey declined my appeal.can I submit my visa application with just my degree certificate and no transcript?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Adeola317:

Thanks For replying

They said they will refund the rest only if application was refused and other reasons I dnt even know.
Am so confused....
Application is 17weeks now

Another thing
I submitted Acess bank statement (my bank statement)
And VO sent a request for First bank statements
.but I have first bank account I dnt know why, I submitted it along Acess bank with LOE

Hello Adeola317,

It should be a human-error from the VO. Assuming you don't have a FBN account, an LOE would have slbe sufficient. For rhe refund, it makes sense.

Since your application has continued to tarry, why not request for your notes to see when last it was opened or what current activity is ongoing.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dolex86:
Hello,

Can anyone advise what can be done if gotten admission to a school with the Acceptance letter given and immediate payment of fees not compulsory but must be paid before classes start in fall

Is it advisable to just apply for the permit without paying part of the fees because i heard Form A is scarce kind of

Please your prompt feedback will be appreciated

Thanks

Hello Dolex86,

Tuition payment is not a criterion for being granted a study visa. If you have the available budget on ground, go ahead with any suitable payment structure as see fit.

If not, ensure to demonstrate a sufficient balance that can cover the tuition cost and LE, and if applicable, include a correspondence email proof of the school acknowledging to the regard.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Adeola317,

It should be a human-error from the VO. Assuming you don't have a FBN account, an LOE would have slbe sufficient. For rhe refund, it makes sense.

Since your application has continued to tarry, why not request for your notes to see when last it was opened or what current activity is ongoing.

Best of Luck

Please how do I go about that,
I dnt know how to request for notes ..
But i have been sending mails and webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
awys:
Dear

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ***""""""""""has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abuja CVO.
I just received this message now ooo so my passport should be on it's way back rught

I think this means it has been stamped and is enroute to the Visa office in Abuja. From the visa office in Abuja, it will then be dispatched to you.

You are almost there. When did you submit

Meanwhile, did you get any update before this. From the Visa office in Abuja?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
FrostyButter:

Thank a lot justmellow. My plan is to go through the NSE route, by having my mum deposit the amount in my account. Yes, i am above 18 going for Msc. I was recently advised to use her account for sponsorship, my only fear is, once the 30k CAD which is the requirement is removed from her account, it would almost be empty and seem suspicious.

Your plan also is well in-place. The final decision boils down to your guts.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BiggestAmaju: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
yourfavemls:
Good day everyone, so I just checked my profile and saw that I’ve been denied the study permit on the basis of the VO not been convinced or whatever that I will return to my country after study. I intend or appealing the case or reapplying depending on what I see after my GCMS notes. Still trying to process the hurt but it is well.
Now my only problem is that I booked for medicals UPfront with Qlife thinking the next stage was going to be medical request. But oh well, so now my confusion is do I still go ahead to do the medicals as my application has been denied or do I ask for a refund from Qlife given the situation on ground.
I’m sincerely confused pls Gurus in the house I will appreciate if you can provide answers. Thank you in anticipation. Never thought I will see myself I this situation

Sorry to hear that your application was delayed. Please request your GCMS note asap and have it reviewed with the gurus. Please check your email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tohbieee:
Awesome God.
I just received my PPR.
Please if you sent to Abuja kindly advise on how to go about it and the fees required. Thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I REJOICE WITH YOU!!!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Yteem:

I think this means it has been stamped and is enroute to the Visa office in Abuja. From the visa office in Abuja, it will then be dispatched to you.

You are almost there. When did you submit

Meanwhile, did you get any update before this. From the Visa office in Abuja?
Yes I got 4mails about them dispatching my passport to the IRCC Office. I sent my passport on the 8th of February they received it on the 9th then they sent it on the 10th to the IRCC Office
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JustMellow: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Iberisamuel90:

Thank u very much for dis information.
Pls I want to ask again, Madonna University school don't give out student personal transcript,and I have requested for my Canadian school to send me d official one I sent to them for my admission but dey declined my appeal.can I submit my visa application with just my degree certificate and no transcript?

Hello Iberisamuel90,

Yes, you can. If you have some pointers to give with the transcript may be demonstrating certain discrepancies or correlation, then it may be advised to include one.

You can get it if you request them to send it to an organizational body you have easy access to. Upon receiving it, the organization can then hand it over to you for use. Except also, this doesn't work.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BiggestAmaju: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=Tohbieee post=99184690]Awesome God.
I just received my PPR.
Please if you sent to Abuja kindly advise on how to go about it and the fees required. Thank you.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Qcanvs38mimi: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
awys:
Dear

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ***""""""""""has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abuja CVO.
I just received this message now ooo so my passport should be on it's way back rught

Yes. I got this message too but the counterfoil number hasn’t showed on my gc key so I am really worried
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Qcanvs38mimi:

Yes. I got this message too but the counterfoil number hasn’t showed on my gc key so I am really worried
Even me e never show oooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Eniolakiite(f): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
As a prospective international student, you need to know these things and prepare yourself. The job market is extremely competitive over here. This was how I landed an internship in my last semester of Grad school after hundreds of applications since I started my masters program. An internship makes it easy to secure a full time job upon graduation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmXLKgq8w4I&t=3s

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Komeoby:
Hello everyone

Please I need somebody to help me go through my SOP

@JustMellow
@Lekiboboe
@OtubaTee
And anyone else who can
Please ��

I'd love to help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Qcanvs38mimi: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
awys:

Even me e never show oooo

Please send them a mail and see if they respond. It might be a glitch too. Let’s just be patient
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Qcanvs38mimi:

Please send them a mail and see if they respond. It might be a glitch too. Let’s just be patient
Please what's the email address?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
awys:
Dear

Yes. I suppose.

Everything just dey go smoothly!!!

Thank God!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayyyy(f): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tohbieee:
Awesome God.
I just received my PPR.
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jayrealest: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Anyone here that applied to university of Calgary pls dm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Komeoby: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Thank you so much

I've sent you an email

deommanuel:

I'd love to help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Qcanvs38mimi: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
awys:

Abuja@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=JustMellow post=99191809]

Hello Iberisamuel90,

Yes, you can. If you have some pointers to give with the transcript may be demonstrating certain discrepancies or correlation, then it may be advised to include one.

You can get it if you request them to send it to an organizational body you have easy access to. Upon receiving it, the organization can then hand it over to you for use. Except also, this doesn't work.

Can u help me wit an organisation dat I can easily get d transcript if my sch sends it to them.thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ara2004: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please, what should be the photo size for the two passport photograph that is part of the requirements for the online application? i am gathering my documents already please assist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
awys:

Yes I got 4mails about them dispatching my passport to the IRCC Office. I sent my passport on the 8th of February they received it on the 9th then they sent it on the 10th to the IRCC Office

Thanks. In between the timing is making sense. Not bad at all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Qcanvs38mimi: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
awys:

Has it shown now? I sent a mail too but no reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Qcanvs38mimi:

Has it shown now? I sent a mail too but no reply.
It hasn't dropped ooo I have sent them a mail too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by FrostyButter: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
JustMellow:

Your plan also is well in-place. The final decision boils down to your guts.

Alright.. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Daud12345: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
deommanuel:

WOW!

I'm going to UManitoba too!!

I'll send you a PM now.
deommanuel:

WOW!

I'll send you a PM now.
deommanuel:

WOW!

I'll send you a PM now.
please i'am going to Manitoba too add me to the group if it's watsap group this is my number 08166096126
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jayrealest: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please if you applied university of Calgary and sent me mail check ur mail let's create a WhatsApp group to relate together.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MamaIva: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Good afternoon house, I have a question to ask.

For those that got NSE request, did eligibility review start on your application before you got it or you got it without it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bheey1: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Greetings everyone! I’m looking at applying to holland college for PGC(journalism and communication) I’ve been on it for some time now but my university transcript is slowing everything down, recently I heard the deadline is on the 28th this month... someone brought up an idea that I should go for another undergraduate degree (I’m 27) my question now is, what are my chances that i will be given both admission and study visa because of my age... please house what do you suggest I do... thanks in advance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (736)

Lets Talk About Estonia / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.