Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (863065 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nenyenwobi:
Hello All,

Is there a whatsapp group for people applying for study permit

Please add me

I also need this....too can we start that already....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TOMSY(f): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Admin9:

depends on course
For that particular program, I am sure.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hello Gurus in the house,
Please I need an advise concerning my application
I'm self sponsored and leaving my family behind. We have a registered business that has my name.
My question is can such a doc serve as a family tie?
Then is it comp to attach the statement of the business acct if attaching the CAC of the business
Your prompt advise will be appreciated il

It will defn end in praises IJN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lamideyy: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Good evening
Please the digital photo
Please was anyone able to get the exact same size required by IRCC
And can I submit an almost but not exactly same specifications

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mozidat2301: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

Conestoga College will give you admission with a Third Class honours.

It will end in praise
oh really, thanks so much, pls how much is their tuition deposit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lamideyy: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Good evening guys
Please I’m trying to create my digital photo on my phone
Was anyone able to get the exact IRCC specifications because I’m not seeming to, although it is very close
Would there be any problem ?
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Longjonjoe: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
IboBoyNuel:

Bruh! I know exactly how you feel. I applied on the 13th. I didn't get acknowledgement either. My profile just says "additional documents uploaded". And my eligibility review started December 31st. I did upfront medicals on 21st January and since then it's been silence.

I Sha requested for my GCMS notes and it came in Today. I realized that they've received and reviewed the additional documents since the day I uploaded it. I just wasn't notified. I'm pretty sure your eligibility has started too. They just didn't update it. I've sent lots of webforms to Nairobi and they haven't replied anyone yet.

Just keep praying.

Thank you Emma. You’re a brother
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cflow10: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Good evening,

Please can anyone give me information on how to book for upfront medical please ?

Thanks and God bless in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Longjonjoe: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Adeola317:

Same with me just calm down and let’s hope for the best
The NSE is scam���....
They are not real with the 20days Dey said

Thank you. IRCC don do me strong thing i no go lie
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afomon12: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
09071858173 please add me. I'm just starting too please
Adeola317:

I also need this....too can we start that already....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Cflow10:
Good evening,

Please can anyone give me information on how to book for upfront medical please ?

Thanks and God bless in advance.
This is your plug

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/233#98887195

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
olasubomy:

30,000 naira out of 4 million naira is not material. I don't see any issue but try to limit withdrawals at least till you get approval.

It will end in praise.

How about credits? The balance in my account after submission has increased. Would i need to clarify the deposits now that I have been asked to submit mybankstatement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Gurus in the house, pls I need clarification

I have been asked to submit mybankstatement for NSE, however my concern is my account balance has grown from his previous balance as at when I submitted my application. Would I need to explain this credits even though they weren't in bulk sum?. I did some business and funds were remitted into the account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by West0099: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Plsss i need help i got my gcms note from Canada on Friday and this is the response i got.... also it says 25 years old while im 18 applying for undergraduate omo i done tire pls i need help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JosephYemsol(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
I'll advise that you use Qlife instead. Cheeper and faster than IOM... got my medicals sent to ircc in 10days...

Zodiacwarrior:
Good day everyone please how much does a standard medical test at IOM cost for a study Visa application have been trying to check their website but couldn't get it...

Answers are highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chimzy4real: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Omo please i have been having difficulties pay for my application fee on uni brunswick. If you’ve done it before how did you do it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2021
MsJanez01:

How about credits? The balance in my account after submission has increased. Would i need to clarify the deposits now that I have been asked to submit mybankstatement

This is normal. it shows the account is active. There is nothing to worry about, just submit your mybankstatement. There is no need to provide an explanation except you feel there is any irregularity in the account or lump sum deposits that need to be explained.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RoyalDukeDon: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2021
Hi Lamideyy.
Just go to play store and search Canada photo specification,from the search you get the app to edit the photo size,it is very accurate cus is meant for visa application only.
Lamideyy:
Good evening guys
Please I’m trying to create my digital photo on my phone
Was anyone able to get the exact IRCC specifications because I’m not seeming to, although it is very close
Would there be any problem ?
Thanks in advance

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jayrealest: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2021
Nenyenwobi:
Hello All,

Is there a whatsapp group for people applying for study permit

Please add me

Am interested in this also
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Omankem8(f): 12:43am On Feb 22, 2021
West0099:
Plsss i need help i got my gcms note from Canada on Friday and this is the response i got.... also it says 25 years old while im 18 applying for undergraduate omo i done tire pls i need help

If you can afford an immigration lawyer. Kindly do so. So they can file a petition on your behalf, so your file can be reexamined. This looks like an error from the VO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Vietnaminfo(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2021
Amycanada:
I'm interested...here is my email... amakaperpetual09@gmail.com

I will be grateful if I get your information. Thank you. My email is tanviet805@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Vietnaminfo(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2021
ziporaj:
If you are a graduate of University or Polytechnic in Nigeria, then you should select option 5

Also, if you need referral for your Conestoga College Admission so that application fee will be waived, chat me up. Let's help our people save some dollars.

Please help out. My email is tanviet805@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Jayrealest:

Am interested in this also

This is a link please gurus in the house ,you can join too so as for us to get a faster reply and also to be able to communicate well

https:///KeJ5olClgUR4QlYG2s9KaH
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Adeola317:

This is a link please gurus in the house ,you can join too so as for us to get a faster reply and also to be able to communicate well

This is not active try this..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bosede24: 1:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Adeola317:

the link is not connecting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by West0099: 1:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Omankem8:

If you can afford an immigration lawyer. Kindly do so. So they can file a petition on your behalf, so your file can be reexamined. This looks like an error from the VO

Pls how can i do that pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 22, 2021
Bosede24:
the link is not connecting
Chcek up you will see the QR code ...
Scan on ur phone camera it will direct you to the group.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Adeola317:

https:///IHWtWlz83gZLehSFkA7gWm

This is active
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jayrealest: 3:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Adeola317:

https:///IHWtWlz83gZLehSFkA7gWm

This is active

It is not valid also. I think nairaland does not support link. Once u send it, it is modified. D BAR code image is d best bet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 4:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Please can anyone respond to this.... Will appreciate
Dolex86:
Hello Gurus in the house,
Please I need an advise concerning my application
I'm self sponsored and leaving my family behind. We have a registered business that has my name.
My question is can such a doc serve as a family tie?
Then is it comp to attach the statement of the business acct if attaching the CAC of the business
Your prompt advise will be appreciated il

It will defn end in praises IJN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tim4humanity: 4:56am On Feb 22, 2021
OtunbaTee:

Chief, with 2.1 u cant be going for PGD, you ought to have put in for MSC. That's a concern to the VO as per purpose of visit, this guy just wants to leave his country..
About the available funds, it's fine, just rewrite the LOE that d funds declared are available with vivid evidence of where the money is coming from, those ones are generic. Once you tackle the purpose of visit, the others are small..apply for MSC n not Pgd..it will end in praise.

Thanks for the advice boss, my Reason for the pdg is I wanted a course that is more practical and hands on, the college I applied for offers that practicality ( I stated all of this in my SOP). Also when I started applying for schools, I applied at Trent university for an MSc in Data analysis and I wasn't successful so I had opt for this pdg program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Good Morning,

Please don’t create WhatsApp group for Nairaland Canada Visa discussions . You can send each other private messages or connect together if you are going to the same region or school

If you take these discussions off Nairaland. How will other prospective applicants benefit what we have all enjoyed on this platform through shared experience of different people.

There will be no documentation and the impact of this platform will not be felt. I for one have benefited immensely from this group and I owe to other people to learn and get some value from this platform

It’s a plea and I want people to reconsider. If the previous applicants resorted to WhatsApp. Here will be dull and nobody will learn anything

Have a great week ahead

All the best

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.