Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (883651 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bobinho10: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Gooday!
Is it compulsory for an undergraduate student been sponsored by his brother staying in Canada to show proof of family ties or landed properties? Because the person is not up to 20 years of age.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RxOtunba: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Please who knows this person oooo...
RxOtunba:
Someone here studied English (undergraduate) got his/her visa approved some days ago.......I think for a PGD/PGC in human resources management. If you are that person, kindly dm me, I need your assistance in applying for a frnd.

Any suggestion/contribution is also welcome. Undergraduate English 2.2
1yr+ experience in HR unit

Programs/schools of choice.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hey guys I got this message..what does it mean I have already done my biometric

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wifefo88:
Hello guys...

What is biometric instruction letter??
A biometric instruction letter (BIL) is provided by the applicant as proof that the applicant has already submitted a complete application to an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office and paid the biometric fee.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ibkpgeo: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hello Guys,

Been a silent follower over the past few years. You guys are doing amazing tbh.

So this is my third application I was denied twice initially which really surprised me due to my extensive travel history etc.

I reapplied on the 23rd on January honestly due to pressure from my parents cause I had totally given up on the whole Canada thing however in exactly a month I got an update to proceed for medical my questions are
1. If I pass the medical does it make it sure that I will get the visa ?
2. The next available date for medical in Lagos is over a month a way is there any advice on how to get an earlier date.

Thanking you guys once again for the great work you guys are doing here.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by meemeeibrahim22: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
awys:

Oh okay was it paper application or online you did if it's paper application you won't get PPR your passport will be returned to you stamped and your portal will be updated accordingly to approved
Awys I did paper but when I was submitting was March the first lockdown so they returned our passports back because they said everyone should return back to their country and all of that so since then it’s been with me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by omojehovah(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Has anyone booked an hotel for the 3-day mandatory quarantine after post-arrival test?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:

Awys I did paper but when I was submitting was March the first lockdown so they returned our passports back because they said everyone should return back to their country and all of that so since then it’s been with me
Then raise a webform to that cuz you won't get PPR notification cuz it's paper application a lady here too is the same scenario she didn't submit her Passport with her application same March during Covid-19 it was series of webforms and mails she sent then the Lagos visa office replied her mail that she should send her Passport for stamping I don't think you will get a notification of PPR since it's paper so send mails and webforms they would reply if you should send your passport for stamping
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaBlack(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
abeg where are you guys seeing 10million naira for proof of funds?.. I was told you need a proof of at least 30,000 CAD. please how true?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hurllarh: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Aquanitavit:

I am , though am still at visa stage did my biometrics yesterday hoping and parting for medical request to drop ���Soon . Why do you ask ?
Oh ok, I wish you good luck on your visa application. Anyways, I’m actually looking for someone that has traveled there recently and registered for courses before travelling
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ibkpgeo:
Hello Guys,

So this is my third application I was denied twice initially which really surprised me due to my extensive travel history etc.

I reapplied on the 23rd on January honestly due to pressure from my parents cause I had totally given up on the whole Canada thing however in exactly a month I got an update to proceed for medical my questions are
2. The next available date for medical in Lagos is over a month a way is there any advice on how to get an earlier date.

Try check Q-Life and IOM the one with a closer date book with clinic.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ibkpgeo: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
awys:

Try check Q-Life and IOM the one with a closer date book with clinic.

I have visited Q life earliest date is at the end of March plan on visiting IOM on Saturday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wifefo88:
Hey guys I got this message..what does it mean I have already done my biometric

Need response please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by meemeeibrahim22: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
awys:

Then raise a webform to that cuz you won't get PPR notification cuz it's paper application a lady here too is the same scenario she didn't submit her Passport with her application same March during Covid-19 it was series of webforms and mails she sent then the Lagos visa office replied her mail that she should send her Passport for stamping I don't think you will get a notification of PPR since it's paper so send mails and webforms they would reply if you should send your passport for stamping
Oh wow !!!! So I am going to write to them letting them know my passport was returned to me please do you know the email address for Lagos too so I can send to Lagos and Kenya
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
OtunbaBlack:
abeg where are you guys seeing 10million naira for proof of funds?.. I was told you need a proof of at least 30,000 CAD. please how true?
and how much is 30,000 CAD to Nigerian Naira

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Anon123:

Once application is submitted and all requirements are attached. You need to wait for a while before decision is taken on your admission
Ok. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
shupy:
@LadyBlaq if you do not get a feedback from them within one week reach out again.
I will do that. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ivygive: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Can I renew my passport with one year validity just to avoid hassles in Ottawa in the future.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Joyousgem: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yes, i believe only in Abuja though

Ivygive:
Can I renew my passport with one year validity just to avoid hassles in Ottawa in the future.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
hello gurus in the house,

i was denied study visa in 2013 though i didnt get to the stage of biometrics capturing before i was denied and it was a paper based application. now i want to apply fresh, should i answer 'yes' to the question of have i being denied study visa before? and do they still ve the infomation i supllied then with them? and will they revisit it when reviewing my new application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaBlack(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
AKANLE2:
and how much is 30,000 CAD to Nigerian Naira

around 9.1milli
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
AKANLE2:

i was denied study visa in 2013 though i didnt get to the stage of biometrics capturing before i was denied and it was a paper based application. now i want to apply fresh, should i answer 'yes' to the question of have i being denied study visa before? and do they still ve the infomation i supllied then with them? and will they revisit it when reviewing my new application?
Yes you need to declare a denials please very important
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
AKANLE2:

Yes you need to declare all denials please very important
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
thanks
awys:

Yes you need to declare all denials please very important
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:

Oh wow !!!! So I am going to write to them letting them know my passport was returned to me please do you know the email address for Lagos too so I can send to Lagos and Kenya
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca, abuja@international.gc.ca,lagos@international.gc.ca then send to Kenya Email addresses and webforms you can also say your BVL dropped on 19th but yet to get an update after then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by meemeeibrahim22: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
awys:

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca, abuja@international.gc.ca,lagos@international.gc.ca then send to Kenya Email addresses and webforms you can also say your BVL dropped on 19th but yet to get an update after then.

Thank you so much I would let you know if I get any update from them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rasakiopoewa: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Advice pls on seneca. There are campuses mentioned in ircc DLI list which are eligible for pgwp. Is seneca International academy graduand eligible for pgwp? I discovered that most of their approved campuses are closed for admission with only SIA open. Your advice sirs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Englishisamust: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Good day nairalanders, I need your help I just broke my laptop inches

after the bike I board lastweek had an accident, thank God I only got a minor injury.

I have a project I'm going to defend on Monday and I need the laptop to defend the project. Now that the laptop has been broken I just need you guys to help me with a few money to repair the laptop. my parent cant afford the money because of personal reason. please you guys I just need your help, the engineer I went to meet said 10k will repair the laptop.

I will be so grateful if anyone can help me with any amount. please help me I will do anything for you. Please I don't want to lose my chance of finishing with upper credit because the project supervisor had informed me that monday is the deadline to present the project please help me.

Have try every way to get the money I was even thinking of stealing. I decided to swallow my pride and come look for helper here

This is the picture if u think I'm lieing

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
AKANLE2:

Capital YES to this. They have the records. Just answer truthfully and all will be well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ibkpgeo:
Hello Guys,

Getting an update asking you to proceed for Medicals is usually a good sign.

For earlier date, might be hard but ask around if anyone has a an earlier date and they are willing to swap.

Medical dates be like crude oil now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wifefo88:

Need response please

It means nothing. Since you have already done your biometrics, just let it be.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
AKANLE2:

YES!... Pls make sure you maintain the same story you used in your first application. Make sure you say yes you were denied a Canadian visa. If not, na misrepresentation aka 5yrs ban

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (736)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.